You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, June 29th 2015, 11:30am

Blood Ties

Hi

id like to know if u are using this skill ... cuz for me its damn hard to hit even 3 targets ... seem so useless ... wasted 3 rubies ...

or is there some good way to use it ?

Monday, June 29th 2015, 12:16pm

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

It takes some time to learn the range where it hits more targets but eventually you will get used to it..or well I did atleast and its definetly worth it cause summoner finally recieved instant cast aoe! i should obey allods gods for this every day. For pve I usually start with volatile and right after with blood ties since all mobs are usually close to tank at that point also always try to pick targets that either dont move (casters) or are stunned/kded by telekinetic pull for example or any aoe cc. For pvp its little tricky but definetly worth it cause of its amazing damage dont forget that it jumps from any target close to eachother so if u do cargalas those annoying npcs help with this too, some classes use pets so you positioning matters too for example if summoner sends pet on u you can run close to him with the pet attacking you and bloodties them both or you can do same thing with any melee class chasing you and pulling him to other people. Hope I helped
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Monday, June 29th 2015, 2:40pm

thx Dracis

well my biggest concern is that i can have 3 more rubies ( dc, tep, greatness ) ... and im missing determination rubies still and i wanna have instant pet summon ... cuz in pvp it dies 2 often ...

my current build http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!4!111....…mbhqffm/QTIMFEC

Monday, June 29th 2015, 2:49pm

Rinoa

Beginner

Is this pve or pvp or kinda mix because no greatness? In any case, you can drop one ruby in Urgent protection and one Blood aegis without causing too much harm and you can use the two rubies elsewhere.

Monday, June 29th 2015, 2:50pm

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

well its pretty hard to make great pvp build with your number of rubies but I would make something like this

build

once u get those 3 rubies get frightful pressence r3 and build will be basically complete and almost same as mine but little extra rubies though
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Monday, June 29th 2015, 8:15pm