You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, July 1st 2015, 4:40am

Server Population

Hello guys, i played this game a few years back on the russians servers but got bored of it eventually. I was considering starting playing it again with a friend of mine, but when i created a character i noticed that the server is kind of empty. I was wondering if it's just the beginner areas that are empty or it's actually the server?

Wednesday, July 1st 2015, 4:50am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

Pretty much all questing zones are empty since majority of the population is level 65. Also League has more players in quantity but Empire has better geared etc players. Then New Frontier server has much more players than Smuggler's Paradise (sub server). Finally, it also depends of your timezone that how many players there are.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Wednesday, July 1st 2015, 9:04am

SΛΤΗΩ

Intermediate

Pretty much all questing zones are empty since majority of the population is level 65..

rly? try Asee-teph :D

Wednesday, July 1st 2015, 12:48pm