You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 8:35pm

So..

After this so called "merge" and new patch, has there been any change in pop. on P2P server? Are the enough ppl for endgame content? Is there any competition?
For glory.

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 10:25pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

It wasn't a so called "merge" it was an actual merge. NA and EU are merged.

Population goes from very populated to very empty, it depends on time of day.

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 10:27pm

Competition? Well, the guild you were in, Ascendancy has appeared to die, and most of NA has merged with a powerful EU guild so yes, there's new competition for you.

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 1:22am

After this so called "merge" and new patch, has there been any change in pop. on P2P server? Are the enough ppl for endgame content? Is there any competition?

Depending on when you're online there's either a heap of people online or next to nobody (for me it's usually nobody). Everyone seems to be in Crew or Asgard as far as I can tell. Not sure about league though, need to log in on my Lig to check things out, :P

Rate this thread