Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

A Good F2P class with low lvl runes

Hi Guys ,,
How are u all ? i hope u are all well..

i realy like the game and i played it for more than a year but now i have returned again and wanted to know what is the best class to play with low lvl runes like lvl4/5
.. i need a class that can be useful with this low lvl runes ... and as i play the game i will upgrade my runes .. but in the begging i want a class to help me growing and lvling and farming with low lvl runes

plz guys give me ur suggestions i appreciate all ... and tell me ur opinions

have a nice day

defenetly a healing class so cleric or summoner

why? well if you have low runes you will be always compared to a player of the same class with better runes and look bad... but as a heal its not about your hps its about keeping your grp alive and when you can do this you are a good heal

reeah19

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: hydropower engineer

• Nachricht senden

someone with lvl 3 runes won't be able to heal someone with 7s just saying.

still i'd go for summoner as 1st char
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

someone with lvl 3 runes won't be able to heal someone with 7s just saying.

8|
when i leveled i often recieved heals from players with ~ same gear but much lower runes, it still healed properly and did the job
i do know there is this thing called rune-entropy, but its just a minor thing... http://allods.com/forum/index.php?page=Thread&postID=63721

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER« (wcf.global.shortTimeFormatLocalized)

reeah19

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: hydropower engineer

• Nachricht senden

in astral, not while leveling, this game isn't about leveling :thumbdown:
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

when you are max level and do astral you have gained enough gold to make at least level 4 runes
if you play regularly you will soon have level 5 runes, at least off, and with that you are already fine for everything not "highend"

ungeared players usually make no good heals for endgamecontent anyway, matron is there for a reason and rookies should not heal or tank, they should just dps, its not problematic if a dps does a bit less dps, but if the tank or the heal fails it goes critical fast; for the whole group