You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, July 8th 2015, 10:31am

in pve dps i would prefer dps over survivability:

- no "dither bomb"
- drop "electrodynamics" and get "focusers"
- drop "theoretical machinery" and get "peaks and dips"
- get "vacuum storage" rubies , drop "contour overload"

there are some minor other improvements possible, but what i listed has the biggest impact

Wednesday, July 8th 2015, 10:47pm

Gramarye

Professional

in my Opinion the fire turret isbetter than the handbeam
Also the combat mode gives nearly no dmg-increase - if u took it because of the shield it isnt worth either, because u cant move while it is active

Friday, July 10th 2015, 2:24am

Gramarye

Professional

well the dot might does some nice dmg over its duration but if u take this dmg for the whole duration of combat modes cd the overall dps will be like 1k higher (at least in my tests) So mb its a little Burst at the beginning of the Fight but not a viable dmg-increase

Instead i would invest the points into the light-turret, because the mosquitos ofc have more dmg, but they are too situational to work as ur only turret-thing