You are not logged in.

Friday, July 10th 2015, 1:54pm

Marco

Intermediate

• "Marco" started this thread

Thx for the turkish ppl on P2P

I have to thank the turkish Players of P2P. As a p2p Player i took a 3 month break from allods in General and came back 3 days ago.

The first Expression was Void was dead, many new Players a new Guild Anka. First i was shocked to hear that many Void guys stopped playing. I thought p2p Population was dead again but... no ;)

Because of the turkish ppl that founded Anka. They came across as a guild (?) with more than 20 Players and saved P2P from total deadth.

I would say that the Population has increased because of them although the playing stop of some Players.

The turkish ppl do well here ;). They are a good example for a REAL Population Change.

So if some smaller guilds on ftp are fed up with ftp u are welcome to relocate to P2P.

If we can manage to add Overall 20-30 more ppl to P2P we are fine in Population i would say.

Yes , i Taleron am back ;)

Greetings to all Players of both Servers ;)

Cheers

Taleron

Saturday, July 11th 2015, 12:20am

I have to thank the turkish Players of P2P. As a p2p Player i took a 3 month break from allods in General and came back 3 days ago.

The first Expression was Void was dead, many new Players a new Guild Anka. First i was shocked to hear that many Void guys stopped playing. I thought p2p Population was dead again but... no ;)

Because of the turkish ppl that founded Anka. They came across as a guild (?) with more than 20 Players and saved P2P from total deadth.

I would say that the Population has increased because of them although the playing stop of some Players.

The turkish ppl do well here ;). They are a good example for a REAL Population Change.

So if some smaller guilds on ftp are fed up with ftp u are welcome to relocate to P2P.

If we can manage to add Overall 20-30 more ppl to P2P we are fine in Population i would say.

Yes , i Taleron am back ;)

Greetings to all Players of both Servers ;)

Cheers

Taleron
That's great you like Anka, don't understand where all the praise is coming from, but okay. Was anka a guild before the people from avarice left? I don't know the history of anka so that's why I ask. There needs to be more NA people as well though, i'm gonna make a thread on that when I get home from work. See you in game Taleron!

Saturday, July 11th 2015, 1:21pm

Marco

Intermediate

• "Marco" started this thread

I dont know the history of anka at all but the knowlegde of 20 ppl and over 20 ppl coming to p2p by one shot is what server needs ;)

For that i am thankful...

;)

Monday, July 13th 2015, 4:50am

skashy112

Beginner

yeah but, anka isn't fun
Skash

Monday, July 13th 2015, 6:35am

Nebe

Trainee

i salute to this, great thing to populate more this server and hello to everyone, have fun here...
Nebeski - P2P - F2P

Monday, July 13th 2015, 9:14am

Viuhti

Trainee

I agree! Efforts like this are doing awesome things to P2P server, the server feels a bit more populated every day! Good luck to you at League and we will be working just as hard here at Empire! :thumbup:

Viuhti Lvl 65 Full Healer (p2p) - Guild Leader of NwA, Master afker (Downfall lies!)
Nyyti Lvl 60 Kanian Ranger (f2p)

NwA webpage: http://nezebwa.shivtr.com

-Only way to learn the game is by getting your ass kicked

Monday, July 13th 2015, 9:47am

I agree! Efforts like this are doing awesome things to P2P server, the server feels a bit more populated every day! Good luck to you at League and we will be working just as hard here at Empire! :thumbup:
And so it begins, another chapter in the Allods saga. :thumbsup:

Monday, July 13th 2015, 6:18pm

Songa

Beginner

"I quit and was shocked to find that other people did the same thing that I did."

Noire, 65 "World's Okayest" Healer [Smuggler's Paradise] [League] [Void]

Monday, July 13th 2015, 7:10pm

skashy112

Beginner

"I quit and was shocked to find that other people did the same thing that I did."

My face while I read this thread.
Skash

Tuesday, July 14th 2015, 9:27am

Hinsa

Intermediate

Hello everyone !

I'm Hinja ; Anka's forum manager ^^

First , Taleron welcome !!!!!!!!! and thanks for your compliments ^^ buttt ... I think we must focus here about 'turkish players' --> " Anka is not include only turkish players " . A lat of ppl from other countries help us ... Like Germany , US , UK , Australia , Netherlands and more ...

Anka have a long story and I wrote this story in turkish language . I used hardcore turkish literature and that's translate so so hard ... But maybe .. I can ^^
I dont know the history of anka at all but the knowlegde of 20 ppl and over 20 ppl coming to p2p by one shot is what server needs ;)

;)
Anka's story start with some raciohohooohoogmm ... events . I cant tell it at here :/
Anka have 80+ member in guild and 30-40 ppl daily active . We can do all raids weekly ^^
(80+ --> without reincs , 120+ --> with reincs)
yeah but, anka isn't fun
Umm ... I guess you are in avarice ^^
Why do you think Anka isn't funny ? I wanna lern that :)

A little hint ; ' Anka means to Phoenix in turkish mythology ' ^^
O güzel konular, o Bilge Cun esintili atlarına binip; mazinin utangaç çizgisinde kayboldular ...

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Hinsa" (Jul 14th 2015, 9:41am)

Tuesday, July 14th 2015, 9:34am

PoloRL

Trainee

Hello everyone !

I'm Hinja ; Diplomat of Anka in game forum ^^
First , Taleron welcome !!!!!!!!! and thanks for your compliments ^^ buttt ... I think we must focus here about 'turkish players' --> " Anka is not include only turkish players " . A lat of ppl from other countries help us ... Like Germany , US , UK , Australia , Netherlands and more ...

Anka have a long story and I wrote this story in turkish language . I used hardcore turkish literature and that's translate so so hard ... But maybe .. I can ^^

;)
Anka's story start with some raciohohooohoogmm ... events . I cant tell it at here :/
Anka have 80+ member in guild and 30-40 ppl daily active . We can do all raids weekly ^^
(80+ --> without reincs , 120+ --> with reincs)
yeah but, anka isn't fun
Umm ... I guess you are in avarice ^^
Why do you think Anka isn't funny ? I wanna lern that :)

A little hint ; ' Anka means to Phoenix in turkish mitology ' ^^

Tuesday, July 14th 2015, 9:49am

For me you guys are known as "the duck-guild" (anka = duck in swedish) :)

Anyways, nice to hear that you guys are doing well. I wish you all the best.
Downfall (P2P)
Deliverance (F2P)

"I don't have pet peeves - I have major psychotic f****** hatreds!"

Tuesday, July 14th 2015, 10:37am

yeah but, anka isn't fun
Umm ... I guess you are in avarice
Why do you think Anka isn't funny ? I wanna lern that
As far as I'm aware, Skash is in Void. But do correct me if I'm wrong.

Why can't you tell about Anka's humble beginnings? I'm quite curious about it myself, having multiple rumours floating around, it'd be nice to hear the real story for once.
Stargazer - P2P League
Hiren - P2P Empire

Tuesday, July 14th 2015, 12:44pm

Hinsa

Intermediate

yeah but, anka isn't fun
Umm ... I guess you are in avarice
Why do you think Anka isn't funny ? I wanna lern that
As far as I'm aware, Skash is in Void. But do correct me if I'm wrong.

Why can't you tell about Anka's humble beginnings? I'm quite curious about it myself, having multiple rumours floating around, it'd be nice to hear the real story for once.
In the coming days , I can tell Anka's story in game ^^ Because , its so unusual and contains some ppl's wrong behavior . Tell something about ppl's behaviors is not allowed in forum .
O güzel konular, o Bilge Cun esintili atlarına binip; mazinin utangaç çizgisinde kayboldular ...

Tuesday, July 14th 2015, 4:00pm

My face while I read this thread.
Me too lol.