You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 10:24am

Oshi

Trainee

• "Oshi" started this thread

well braah, cash shop on free to play wil always be needed, even thou as i said there are players that whiout being full cash shop ( example level 8 runes ) fair better then players whit full 10's, 11's or even 12's i know many of those players, both in pve and pvp.

Ofc you kinda need to have p5, as a healer or dps its a must have, but its not that expensive, i got my p5 only whit gold for example. If i did that and i HATE farming then i think everyone should be able to do it.
:) :) :)

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 10:26am

Kaggon

Trainee

well braah, cash shop on free to play wil always be needed, even thou as i said there are players that whiout being full cash shop ( example level 8 runes ) fair better then players whit full 10's, 11's or even 12's i know many of those players, both in pve and pvp.

Ofc you kinda need to have p5, as a healer or dps its a must have, but its not that expensive, i got my p5 only whit gold for example. If i did that and i HATE farming then i think everyone should be able to do it.
Yeah Same. I used Gold for my Pat 5 and lvl 8's However some of the cc's came from Prophetic cards and such. I do alright.

Ringtones~Bard
Ratchette~Mechanic
~Eminence~

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 10:29am

Brahh

Beginner

aggree and not aggreed oshi, i mean there are poeple who have barely time to gear because of sports + girlfriend + work = life :P, so for those people gold farming isn't really an option...
Brahh lvl 55 Belgian healer

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 10:31am

Kaggon

Trainee

aggree and not aggreed oshi, i mean there are poeple who have barely time to gear because of sports + girlfriend + work = life :P, so for those people gold farming isn't really an option...
Im Married, work and have 6 kids 2 of which are in High School. I Managed :D

(thought I have been playing nearly 5 years.. so yeah.. It took a while)

Ringtones~Bard
Ratchette~Mechanic
~Eminence~

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 10:35am

Oshi

Trainee

• "Oshi" started this thread

Its normal that some people that dont have much time also dont have some cs times, tbh this kind of people dont really need them since in order to play at an "endgame" level you require to be active and be on an active guild.

This is why there are plenty of guilds each whit their own agendas, some try to be good in pvp, other in pve, others are more social, others try to be good at almost everything.

People that have no time to play cant expect to be at a level of a person that plays everyday and has time to gear, being or not cashshoped, gear will start to make a difference in a near future anyways. ( at epic quality at least )
:) :) :)

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 10:41am

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 11:35am

6 kids? FYL lol.

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 12:08pm

Kaggon

Trainee

6 kids? FYL lol.
Oh no.. Its a Blessing.. How do you think I have so much time for Allods??? Kids do the chores :D

Ringtones~Bard
Ratchette~Mechanic
~Eminence~

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 12:11pm

6 kids? FYL lol.
Oh no.. Its a Blessing.. How do you think I have so much time for Allods??? Kids do the chores :D

Meh, 6 is too much. Hell, even one is too much for me. Kids, never. Yolo right.

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 12:17pm

Kaggon

Trainee

6 kids? FYL lol.

Meh, 6 is too much. Hell, even one is too much for me. Kids, never. Yolo right.
Eh.. to each their own. I love my Kidos. Best thing in life to happen to me. Plus.. I have 6 future allods players!!

Ringtones~Bard
Ratchette~Mechanic
~Eminence~

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 12:18pm

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

• we have not yet come
How many players are on turkish server anyways ? never kinda tried to find out anything about ur server but since we merging soon im quite interested in this now
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 12:23pm

• we have not yet come
How many players are on turkish server anyways ? never kinda tried to find out anything about ur server but since we merging soon im quite interested in this now

Do they have a p2p server? Also do the Italians have it too?
Fiddler - Bard - Avarice
Kulha - Warrior - Avarice

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 12:25pm

• we have not yet come

Do they have a p2p server? Also do the Italians have it too?
From what I''ve read around they don't.
For glory.

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 1:55pm

I miss the grouping up for astral dungeons, but I guess this gives me a reason to git gud at captaining.

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 4:12pm

gl farming gold for pat5 with current exchange rate.