You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 10:48pm

Oshi

Trainee

• "Oshi" started this thread

New Opportunity's in allods

Hello guys,

It basically has been a week after the BIG MERGE, now all non russian community that plays allods are pilled up on a new server and many things happened meanwhile.
The gear was rested, giving all those that didnt had the chance to catch up to old players the opportunity to show to us all how good they are.

I can say for myself, that i really enjoy having a cool pvp battlegrounds where the gear i had before was not as meaningful as all others that just leveled, that balanced the game a lot and whit that came some quality in pvp.

We saw more or less some movements of the big guilds and small guilds as-well, SOS remains a very powerful foe, we had some 1st hand experience whit warsong as-well and to me regardless of results i think minc will have serious troubles to keep up.

Atm as i see there are lots of people that dont know what to do whit their char, what guild to go, and new stats new gears also add to the confusion.
Im expecting that people will start to become more aware of the game and start to make the rigth choices from the start whit the help of their friends and allys.

Nothing is decided yet, i already got to know many players are getting demotivated! well THEY SHOULDN'T! Leagues have a lot of more people that if united can face any imperial guild, old na guilds also have a chance to grow as well as any other guilds and become forces to not be messed whit!

I already farmed that serinpidy drops whit many people from outside of my guild and i see great quality in many of them.
Do not give up to a bad result, do not give up when things dont go as well as you planed or expected! Not giving up and keep being motivated and motivating your friends is what makes this game fun!

I hope this next week will bring a lot of more news and like this the game we all enjoy will always be fun!

Hope SoS and other guilds keep being op bcz mincs must hate some1 !
:) :) :)

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 1:07am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Hello guys,

It basically has been a week after the BIG MERGE, now all non russian community that plays allods are pilled up on a new server and many things happened meanwhile.
The gear was rested, giving all those that didnt had the chance to catch up to old players the opportunity to show to us all how good they are.

I can say for myself, that i really enjoy having a cool pvp battlegrounds where the gear i had before was not as meaningful as all others that just leveled, that balanced the game a lot and whit that came some quality in pvp.

We saw more or less some movements of the big guilds and small guilds as-well, SOS remains a very powerful foe, we had some 1st hand experience whit warsong as-well and to me regardless of results i think minc will have serious troubles to keep up.

Atm as i see there are lots of people that dont know what to do whit their char, what guild to go, and new stats new gears also add to the confusion.
Im expecting that people will start to become more aware of the game and start to make the rigth choices from the start whit the help of their friends and allys.

Nothing is decided yet, i already got to know many players are getting demotivated! well THEY SHOULDN'T! Leagues have a lot of more people that if united can face any imperial guild, old na guilds also have a chance to grow as well as any other guilds and become forces to not be messed whit!

I already farmed that serinpidy drops whit many people from outside of my guild and i see great quality in many of them.
Do not give up to a bad result, do not give up when things dont go as well as you planed or expected! Not giving up and keep being motivated and motivating your friends is what makes this game fun!

I hope this next week will bring a lot of more news and like this the game we all enjoy will always be fun!

You're a sweetheart.

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 1:23am

Airaay

Beginner

I must agree you're a sweetheart. :'))

Hello guys,

level 55 healer, level 47 Bard.

Airaay: I not really a gamer but i enjoy playing games once in a while. ^^

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 3:15am

Hello guys,

Lol, how many gold (euro) does mail.ru pay u for this "motivation"?

Lets motivate all ppl, that was raped with the same words...

If u want help ur friends in game, then start to swear :cursing: on forum and any another places about fail in 5.0 and politic os mail.ru AND maybe mail.ru will start to think and will make this game better...
I treat other people the way I want to be treated myself.
I treat other people the way they treat me.

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 3:20am

Fischkopp

Intermediate

Before they can make it better the next merge comes on April 1st. Turkey and Italy comes to the EU Server.
Hinweis: alle von mir geposteten Bilder und Texte unterliegen meinem Copyright. Eine Weiterverarbeitung,Bearbeitung und Weiterverbreitung sind ohne mein ausdrückliches Einverständnis generell untersagt.
Ausnahmen: Hauptberufliche Mitarbeiter von my.com und Mail.ru sowie Communitymanager (aktuell Fayne)

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 6:30am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Stolen thunder

Reading through this thread just made me realize one simple thing, the people that are bitching and whining at 5.0 are the people who were so breathtakingly overpowered in the previous patch, due to a stat system that was...well I don't want to go into a mile post, but lets just say that it was really not the best solution for a f2p (p2w) game. Now that got remedied and gear reset, the very people that are complaining are the people who feel their thunder was stolen and the question is why? They have to start crunch some numbers and see what stats work best and how? They have to get new gear? They cant go around one-shooting everything? They actually have competition now?

From my standpoint, to those people I can only say: Goodbye and don't let the door hit you on the way out!

The only thing I recon mail.ru could've done is inform us that there was going to be a "number squash" - less hit points, skills hit for less and so on. This might be the issue with some players, they don't hit hard as before, but then again mobs too have less hit points.

This patch and merge brought nothing but good things.

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 6:41am

Kaggon

Trainee

This patch and merge brought nothing but good things.
Excellent things!!!! I do have to say I feel a lot more Confident in PVP (hating pvp for a very long time) Im not all squishy anymore. I still get my ass handed to me every once in a while, but I go right back to it as Headstrong as I can. Its fun. Very Fun. Speaking of... Oshi.. Our guild had a nice little run in with Minc tonight :D Super fun indeed. You have some Heavy Hitters on your side for sure. But... Just so you know, you dont have to attack us while we are fighting an OP mob.. We will gladly face you head on :) Eminence LOVES a good pvp!!!

Ringtones~Bard
Ratchette~Mechanic
~Eminence~

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 7:02am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Empire is shit, no one is friendly, only butt buddy groups to astral and wellbell farming.

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 8:16am

xD Oshi. Thats not a news that there are ppl that know how to manage their chars and how to play MMO effective, they just lack Cash shop and with all those new prices on market it wont change :) So all those good players with lvl 7 runes and pat 4 will remain just mid skill players with no chances to play on top lvl

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 8:23am

I love this new system, just some max geared people from pre-patch are still op with their old gear.

Becides that i am loving it!
Great experience and finaly rid of the old abused stat system.
I

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 8:27am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Was sure nice to stomp on those cash shopped tards still wearing 52 fabled and glyphs and 10+ runes @60, with 7's and full crafted epic gear @58 and epic glyphs.

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 8:53am

i have no complaints other then the game is now considerably more expensive for any american player willing to top up, thru paypal/creditcard. 13.70 if im not mistaken.

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 9:29am

Modliszka

Beginner

What this thread is about, anyway? ;)

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 9:46am

Oshi

Trainee

• "Oshi" started this thread

This is a generalist thread where people can talk about on how its going so far in allods.

There is already some people that show that they hate the current management, some people say that cash shop = skills ( that is so not true xD, ill give your dracias example, he dosent have much cash shop yet i believe he is one of the best pvp summuners there are, you have telepati same situation, you have many many players whiout cash shop that are better then people whit full 12 / 13's )

Ofc rune level does matter. No matter how skilled you are, people whit level 4 - 6 runes cant really join dominion and expect to be successful for example.
Atm the game is HARD to play, thats where the fun is imo.

:thumbup:
:) :) :)

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 9:50am

New DF sucks. Give back the old DF please.

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 9:56am

I'm loving the new patch. When I stopped playing each class had only one set of items, now there is so much freedom in item sets giving a player to fine tune the items and stats to their play style or situation.

The classes seem more balanced, except I do feel when we hit end game gear that summoners will be a bit OP due to bloodlust (not sure how much can be gotten with end gear) and lack of willpower. Yes healers are hard to kill, but isn't that the point of full healer?

Only thing I don't like is:
- 8 keys per week for Astral
- 12 quests for glyphs (hard for people not in full fable glyphs to catch up)

I guess the limit is good in order to keep the content interesting for longer period of time, but I'd like to play hard now and chill on the beach during summer :)
Name: Kappa Server: Evolution Faction: Empire Guild: Ascendancy (Nezeb)

Discord: Kappa#0262

Twitch

YouTube

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 10:07am

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 10:15am

Senpai

Intermediate

• "Senpai" has been banned

I love this new system, just some max geared people from pre-patch are still op with their old gear.

Becides that i am loving it!
Great experience and finaly rid of the old abused stat system.

I find myself. pwning those people on subserver with full legend glyphs while I am still working on many blues to epic and few to legend. This new patch has put people on practically the same level and as we all climb together skill will be the only way to tell if they are good or bad. 5.0 will progress into something great for Allods and the merge to bring in more players on the 1st from the two other servers will only keep adding to the population on both servers and more fun for all.
KAPPA

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 10:17am

Brahh

Beginner

This is a generalist thread where people can talk about on how its going so far in allods.

There is already some people that show that they hate the current management, some people say that cash shop = skills ( that is so not true xD, ill give your dracias example, he dosent have much cash shop yet i believe he is one of the best pvp summuners there are, you have telepati same situation, you have many many players whiout cash shop that are better then people whit full 12 / 13's )

Ofc rune level does matter. No matter how skilled you are, people whit level 4 - 6 runes cant really join dominion and expect to be successful for example.
Atm the game is HARD to play, thats where the fun is imo.

:thumbup:
lol, i just laughed lvl 10 runes isnt cash shop? Patron 5 isnt cashshop? extra talents and rubies isn't cash shop? you have a rare interpretation about whats cash shop stuff and what aint...
Brahh lvl 55 Belgian healer

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 10:22am

The reason why I love this patch is this:

http://i.imgur.com/z4g8yya.jpg?1

And this coming from a guy who had (still has some) blue glyphs and lvl 51 fable/legy gear before the patch. It really put everyone on the same level.
Fiddler - Bard - Avarice
Kulha - Warrior - Avarice