You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, July 14th 2015, 6:41pm

Population in game

Hi guys, i'm searching for a mmorpg. I've played allods for months, so i'm thinkg about come back, but:
Is it with a good pop in game? Can I start again with no problems? Or the game seems like a desert?
Sorry, bad english

Tuesday, July 14th 2015, 7:03pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Hi guys, i'm searching for a mmorpg. I've played allods for months, so i'm thinkg about come back, but:
Is it with a good pop in game? Can I start again with no problems? Or the game seems like a desert?
Sorry, bad english

Your English is actually pretty good.
The game's population has been better, but it has also been much worse. I don't see a whole lot of new people, so that makes me nervous about the future population. (I'm speaking about the free to play server.) Leveling on either server is going to feel like a desert. This game is about 1 thing and that 1 thing is endgame. About your comment "Can I start again with no problems?" I'm not sure what you mean. If you mean will you be able to play right away on your old account? It depends on how old the account is, if it is from the old gpotato or webzen servers, you're going to have a very difficult time getting your old account and characters back. They can do it, but it just takes a long time and a lot of "proof" that you are the original owner of the account. The game is still pretty heavy on the pay to win factor, but, all "free to play" games are. So pick your poison.

According to almost all those that play the pay to play server, they seem to see a new face every day and their server is becoming more populated every day. I cannot say for fact that this is truth or just lies to make others join, as I do not play the server, so you'll have to take their word for it. To be fair, I wish the pay to play server existed 5 years ago, when the game came out. I would have been playing on that server and saved a couple thousand dollars. Unfortunately Allods waited too long to add in a subscription server and it has become a ghost town (these are my words, again, they say it's population is growing, but I don't see those words too much anymore).

Good luck and hopefully we'll see you in game. :thumbup:
Also, if Allods Online Player visits this thread, just ignore him. He speaks very little truth about the game and lots of truth about his rainbow farts and unicorn world.

Tuesday, July 14th 2015, 7:19pm

Your English is actually pretty good.
The game's population has been better, but it has also been much worse. I don't see a whole lot of new people, so that makes me nervous about the future population. (I'm speaking about the free to play server.) Leveling on either server is going to feel like a desert. This game is about 1 thing and that 1 thing is endgame. About your comment "Can I start again with no problems?" I'm not sure what you mean. If you mean will you be able to play right away on your old account? It depends on how old the account is, if it is from the old gpotato or webzen servers, you're going to have a very difficult time getting your old account and characters back. They can do it, but it just takes a long time and a lot of "proof" that you are the original owner of the account. The game is still pretty heavy on the pay to win factor, but, all "free to play" games are. So pick your poison.

According to almost all those that play the pay to play server, they seem to see a new face every day and their server is becoming more populated every day. I cannot say for fact that this is truth or just lies to make others join, as I do not play the server, so you'll have to take their word for it. To be fair, I wish the pay to play server existed 5 years ago, when the game came out. I would have been playing on that server and saved a couple thousand dollars. Unfortunately Allods waited too long to add in a subscription server and it has become a ghost town (these are my words, again, they say it's population is growing, but I don't see those words too much anymore).

Good luck and hopefully we'll see you in game. :thumbup:
Also, if Allods Online Player visits this thread, just ignore him. He speaks very little truth about the game and lots of truth about his rainbow farts and unicorn world.
Oh, man. Thx ! English is not my first language. So, where do you play ? fp2 or p2p ? I dont know what to do :/ 1 dollar in my country is like 3x local here. So Is to expensive to me. The f2p server... I dont know, if it seems like a desert I think its not a good thing lmao

Tuesday, July 14th 2015, 7:53pm

like a desert is too much, ofc the majority of ppl is in "endgame" but there are still players in leveling areas, especially now it seems there are many new players
maybe enconters are related to the timezone... it seems players from NA feel like its less populated because of this

as for serverselection, look at the pro/contra thread in my signature, almost everything is listed there :)

[...] rainbow farts and unicorn world.

this most likely shall mean "the start in allods is hard, especially if you are free to play" ;)
...but once you have your foot in the door it becomes only easier

Tuesday, July 14th 2015, 8:06pm

like a desert is too much, ofc the majority of ppl is in "endgame" but there are still players in leveling areas, especially now it seems there are many new players
maybe enconters are related to the timezone... it seems players from NA feel like its less populated because of this

as for serverselection, look at the pro/contra thread in my signature, almost everything is listed there :)

[...] rainbow farts and unicorn world.

this most likely shall mean "the start in allods is hard, especially if you are free to play" ;)
...but once you have your foot in the door it becomes only easier

Thx, again! So i'm gonna get it! Donwloading allods right now. My only possibilty is on f2p server

Tuesday, July 14th 2015, 9:01pm

Hey, guys! Is there any possibiliy to play the RU server? Does anyone know if I can turn the language from ru to english ?

Tuesday, July 14th 2015, 9:08pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Hey, guys! Is there any possibiliy to play the RU server?
Yes, I think you can, but I do not personally know how.
Does anyone know if I can turn the language from ru to english ?
I don't think you can on the RU servers.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "IAmGroot" (Jul 14th 2015, 9:57pm) with the following reason: Color was way too hard to read.

Tuesday, July 14th 2015, 9:12pm

lmao. Too many ppl changed the language of bns, black desert, archeage and another mmo's. I think too loud

Thursday, July 16th 2015, 10:10am

population on f2p server is actually more than good.
the p2p has low pop but the game experience is far better than f2p.