Vous n’êtes pas connecté.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

16. 07. 2015, 12:32

(Solved) The creator's Trials: Help from the guild (it's *not* bugged)

So, there's these daily quests from creator's trial (to get meteorite fragment after you reach greatness), but one seems like it's bugged.

These quests I NEVER have to complete all of the quests listed when it's written "complete ONE of the quests". When it's to complete one of the quests from Kirah, or wandering island, or Twilight Isle i have to complete just one single mission to get this done. This is the only that I have to complete all of them.

Edit: Check the 3rd post to see the solution and what happened.

This post has been edited 5 times, last edit by "lublur" (18.07.2015, 05:24)

16. 07. 2015, 20:00

Gwiniel

Disciple

• Envoyer un message privé

In f2p server, you only need 1 guild daily completed for that and it works that way there. You have to have the "help from guild" quest open before you do the guild daily. Weird for p2p server to have an issue with that quest...
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

18. 07. 2015, 05:20

I know what happened, these guild quests i completed them before i grab the Creator's Trials quest (i had them completed on my quest log, but i didn't complete on npc, so i thought it would count).

So, at the next day i grab the same quests and the trials quest was done.

Noter cette discussion