You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, July 17th 2015, 7:33am

Has this game livened up?

Hey guys, old player coming back, possibly. I really enjoy this game but it loses a lot of its potential to be fun with nobody to play it with. The last time I returned to Allods I found the player base to be very small and reclusive. Is this still so?

Friday, July 17th 2015, 9:15am

Erwyn

Trainee

Playerbase is fine but only a small minority are any good, making pvp boring. In addition the people whom are good at pvp avoid it to further keep the illusion that they're good.
In conclusion, PvE server.
/edit by Fayne: Please follow the Signatur Rules

Friday, July 17th 2015, 9:48am

PoloRL

Trainee

Playerbase is fine but only a small minority are any good, making pvp boring. In addition the people whom are good at pvp avoid it to further keep the illusion that they're good.
I thought you said this game requires no skill? Something along the lines of making Tetris look difficult?

How can you be good or bad at something that takes no skill?

Friday, July 17th 2015, 9:54am

I thought you said this game requires no skill? Something along the lines of making Tetris look difficult?

It does. It's just that mere mortals literally can't afford to get to the point where skill has any impact. Most games have only learning curve, this game has entry fee in addition.

To be on topic, it depends how old "old player" you are. The game was only deserted at the time when incense was required to do any meaningful damage even to regular mobs, and that was relatively short time.

Friday, July 17th 2015, 2:20pm

Erwyn

Trainee

Who said anything about skill? there's more ways to be good at a game than skill :O. Knowledge, builds, cashshop? ect

Friday, July 17th 2015, 4:28pm

game is full of ppl now on free server and silly things like cursed items from death are gone
old "Incense bonus" is available to everyone permanently

game is great, worth playing :)

Friday, July 17th 2015, 7:32pm

Erwyn

Trainee

This game is far from a failure :o look at the Russian servers which is the real game :D our server is just a side project. Russians have 7 servers :D, hardly a failure.

Friday, July 17th 2015, 8:10pm

It does. It's just that mere mortals literally can't afford to get to the point where skill has any impact. Most games have only learning curve, this game has entry fee in addition.

To be on topic, it depends how old "old player" you are. The game was only deserted at the time when incense was required to do any meaningful damage even to regular mobs, and that was relatively short time.
Well this account is about a year old, but I had played the game for probably 2-3 years before this account was made

Friday, July 17th 2015, 8:40pm

This game is far from a failure :o look at the Russian servers which is the real game :D our server is just a side project. Russians have 7 servers :D, hardly a failure.

the sooner people realize this, the better they are off