You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, July 17th 2015, 7:57pm

PoloRL

Trainee

• "PoloRL" started this thread

P2P Free Trial

Now the game is on Steam can the P2P server be made free to new players for like a month or something? I know there's been trials in the past but I think if the trial was well publicised and the prices were advertised (since it's really good value for money) I think it could really boost the progress of the server.

Wednesday, July 22nd 2015, 8:34pm

What are talking about this is f2p game...

Wednesday, July 22nd 2015, 10:22pm

Gramarye

Professional

If u want to try it out u can go to the f2p, theres no Reason why sb need to play the p2p server if he want to just try out the game. The only thing he would notice is the low population

Wednesday, July 22nd 2015, 11:02pm

PoloRL

Trainee

• "PoloRL" started this thread

What are talking about this is f2p game...

Powers of observation 0/10

If u want to try it out u can go to the f2p, theres no Reason why sb need to play the p2p server if he want to just try out the game. The only thing he would notice is the low population

Leveling on P2P is very different, and if players do a bit of research on both servers they'll know about the P2W aspect of F2P, so they could try out P2P to see whether it's worth paying for them, instead of investing a lot of time on F2P only to realise it was a waste because you won't be paying what's necessary to compete.

Friday, July 24th 2015, 11:06pm

Gramarye

Professional

Leveling on P2P is very different

Cant Imagine how the early levels should be different. Maybe a mount but this isnt a thing until lvl 20 either (i guess?).
Also the Server selection screen show pretty clear, that theres is a paid server