You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 12:19pm

^ What guy above says is right, before patch Bouncer was pretty much the limit due to devs prob. not balancing p2p server for no runes/cs.

When 4.0 patch came out, ppl created threads for DC lvl 51 complete, so was when gt was completed at 51 lvl cap patch ( gt being 46 ). It is still a note-worthy achievement, since mechanics are still there and lvl gap isn't that big. So gz.

Now let's go and gear up for dat new instance.
For glory.

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 12:32pm

Was a really fun fight and is a nice instance with good loot (watch out magic carpet I'm coming for you) and we had a great raid.

My DPS sucked tho due to lack of any dmg aura and too many muses from other bards interfering with mine so I'm a bit ashamed of the 10th place.

To all the haters out there lets see you do it and then we can talk.

Hope the imps do it soon so we don't get too far ahead because battlegrounds will be boring then.
Fiddler - Bard - Avarice
Kulha - Warrior - Avarice

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 12:38pm

Quoted

As for BSver 2, are you really that retarded? You assume because AM has a few members that were in BS that this guild is just a different version? The funny thing is, the difference between the 2 guilds is this, AM are THE strongest guild on the server without the help of the exploiting Russians who got themselves banned and killed their guild, the biggest difference being the people in this guild are nice people who want to help each other and progress together, BS was mainly full of power hungry morons who really achieved nothing other than gaining a bad reputation and getting banned.
Hehe, Achilles, u r not in the theme as always...
U dont know about "old" BS and ofc u dont see reality now, in ur new Guild (BS ver.2)...

About "helping", ask why Daex kicked someur old guildmates, when they try to have sucess fly with noneguildmates, that could help UR (their on those time) guild on domi... Ofc u will "help" - "OR Daex kick u". I see only group of slaves and Daex. As i said it is BS ver.2.

And Achilles, those exploiting could help ONLY in Astral, but on domi don't! AND with their exploiting they have not so much better ship then could have another gamers.

As i said, u r not in the theme.
I treat other people the way I want to be treated myself.
I treat other people the way they treat me.

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 12:39pm

Oshi

Trainee

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 12:43pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Congrats for tep kill,

But what me interest most is if in DC2 relicts still drop after patch?

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 1:24pm

Achilles

Intermediate

Quoted

As for BSver 2, are you really that retarded? You assume because AM has a few members that were in BS that this guild is just a different version? The funny thing is, the difference between the 2 guilds is this, AM are THE strongest guild on the server without the help of the exploiting Russians who got themselves banned and killed their guild, the biggest difference being the people in this guild are nice people who want to help each other and progress together, BS was mainly full of power hungry morons who really achieved nothing other than gaining a bad reputation and getting banned.
Hehe, Achilles, u r not in the theme as always...
U dont know about "old" BS and ofc u dont see reality now, in ur new Guild (BS ver.2)...

About "helping", ask why Daex kicked someur old guildmates, when they try to have sucess fly with noneguildmates, that could help UR (their on those time) guild on domi... Ofc u will "help" - "OR Daex kick u". I see only group of slaves and Daex. As i said it is BS ver.2.

And Achilles, those exploiting could help ONLY in Astral, but on domi don't! AND with their exploiting they have not so much better ship then could have another gamers.

As i said, u r not in the theme.

Haha you know nothing, this is the first raid I've missed since joining the guild. I know why Daex kicked the people he did, Guild before none guild. As for you seeing only slaves, then you're blind as well as dumb, a master wouldn't ask his slaves before he changes something within the guild, he wouldn't consult others before making big decisions he would act on his own, so again, you're wrong.

And actually, exploiting does help on dominion, indirectly, but it helps, you see when you duplicate items and sell them, making an endless amount of gold, you have an advantage over others when it comes to upgrading gear and glyphs whereas those who attempt to earn their gold in an honest way might not always be able to afford to upgrade until they've gone out and farmed so they would take longer to gear, as a result not being able to perform as well as exploiters could in dominion, but I guess that doesn't matter seen as AM is top guild in dominion. I really don't know why you're arguing the fact that exploiters didn't have 'much' of an advantage over others. the fact of the matter is, they gained an unfair advantage over others, despite how big or how small this advantage was, they gained it unfairly and deserved to be banned, the game is better off without them.

Come back when your guild has achieved something worth mentioning, I'm going to have a guess and say you're in Alliance? The guild that is influenced by 4 crazy Russians who do nothing but account share and kill their own faction at every given opportunity. A guild lead by someone who is more interested in trolling on his alt than wanting to progress, but from what I've heard the 'leader' doesn't really have much of a say in what happens in his guild. It's funny how a few people can destroy and poison a guild, it's also funny how so many people follow them like sheep. (Scrap that last paragraph I know who you are now, i will amend my original statement, come back when you have a guild that actually wants you, better yet, make your own and we'll see you in domi)
Achilles | Mage | Avarice
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌───────────────────────────────▐
▌█▀█─█─█─▀█▀─▀█▀─█─█─█─█─█▀█─▀█▀▐
▌█▀▄─█─█──█───█──█▀█─█─█─█▀▄──█─▐
▌▀▀▀─▀▀▀──▀───▀──▀─▀─▀▀▀─▀─▀──▀─▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Achilles" (Mar 27th 2014, 1:49pm)

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 1:36pm

Congrats for tep kill,

But what me interest most is if in DC2 relicts still drop after patch?
Only the last bosses in DC + Nihaz drop anything and ye they drop relics and mounts and costumes. The Dead King didn't drop anything for us, don't know if it's because of the patch or something bugged, probably gonna try it out again to check.
Fiddler - Bard - Avarice
Kulha - Warrior - Avarice

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 1:43pm

Hi,

Congrats Anger Management !
:thumbup:

Really nice news for Smugglers Paradise.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 4:08pm

Quoted

you know nothing
Ofc, i was in BS and i know nothing but u wasnt and u know all... Ofc i was in BS ver.2 when it was little guild and then it have stayed strong, without u, cause u was in that time in another guild...

and ur words

Quoted

Guild before none guild
made my day. Ofc, cause u wasnt here... :D

Quoted

master wouldn't ask his slaves before he changes something within the guild
Lol, open ur eyes, u in 21 century... good master will ask their slaves (to give them idea that it was their decision) and then will make like he want (using ur ideas) + if will something wrong he can say "it was urs idea"... AND if some ideas willnot need him BUT need decide this problem he will kick u, cause ur idea isnt need him (but maybe this idea will good for ur guild)... This guild only for him, and u in that type of guild will like slaves... and while ur work and ideas will on his point u will good slave and will have BIG bag and nice carpet... :thumbsup:

Quoted

kill their own faction at every given opportunity.

Wohoo, ofc BS ver.2 dont kill league at every given opportunity, lol. I had a lot of times when they did it and after 5.0 too... When they attack u without any agro from my side or side of my party. Stop this bullshit about peaceful guild...

Quoted

a few people can destroy and poison a guild, it's also funny how so many people follow them like sheep.
This place is interesting for me... Can u say who "destroy" and "poison" a guild and who was like "sheep", nicknames plz. 8)
I treat other people the way I want to be treated myself.
I treat other people the way they treat me.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Amateur" (Mar 27th 2014, 4:13pm)

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 4:33pm

Thy templar for missusing a kill thread for a flame thread. IQ +1

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 4:49pm

Bojanazl

Beginner

Quoted

you know nothing
Ofc, i was in BS and i know nothing but u wasnt and u know all... Ofc i was in BS ver.2 when it was little guild and then it have stayed strong, without u, cause u was in that time in another guild...

and ur words

Quoted

Guild before none guild
made my day. Ofc, cause u wasnt here... :D

Quoted

master wouldn't ask his slaves before he changes something within the guild
Lol, open ur eyes, u in 21 century... good master will ask their slaves (to give them idea that it was their decision) and then will make like he want (using ur ideas) + if will something wrong he can say "it was urs idea"... AND if some ideas willnot need him BUT need decide this problem he will kick u, cause ur idea isnt need him (but maybe this idea will good for ur guild)... This guild only for him, and u in that type of guild will like slaves... and while ur work and ideas will on his point u will good slave and will have BIG bag and nice carpet...:thumbsup:

Quoted

kill their own faction at every given opportunity.

Wohoo, ofc BS ver.2 dont kill league at every given opportunity, lol. I had a lot of times when they did it and after 5.0 too... When they attack u without any agro from my side or side of my party. Stop this bullshit about peaceful guild...

Quoted

a few people can destroy and poison a guild, it's also funny how so many people follow them like sheep.
This place is interesting for me... Can u say who "destroy" and "poison" a guild and who was like "sheep", nicknames plz. 8)
;(
You seem angry.
Anger Management cannot lend you a hand, however. At least when you hate, hate with style. This is just the lowest form of it, primitive or child level at its best. :thumbdown:

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 4:55pm

Oracle

Intermediate

Grats Anger Management ^^ Well done guys :)

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 5:17pm

Dugrosh

Trainee

Gratz guys. :thumbsup:

NA Warden - Mercenaries

2010 NA King Warden

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 7:19pm

Senpai

Intermediate

• "Senpai" has been banned

ty again to all the positive and negative feedback it drives us for more server 1sts
KAPPA

Sunday, November 2nd 2014, 9:33pm

Die Antwoord

Intermediate

Wish you guys would come back :) I miss everyone
Smugglers Paradise

Monday, November 3rd 2014, 7:56am

Alafff

Intermediate

Gonna down Tep probably this week , on Empire side, Well 9month after is not really great , but it'll be Empire first :p
Sigmar 95 Demonist Officer of Legacy (Empire / P2P
Also HolyCurves , Malagor , Seya ,Therrettih , MySQL , TheProdigy

Old character
Alaff (90 Warrior F2P)
Alaff (95 Warrior P2P)

Monday, November 3rd 2014, 1:10pm

Achilles

Intermediate

Funny stuff. You, Ponse and reaper hated most of the server when you used to play and account share. And now you miss everyone. Funny stuff.
Achilles | Mage | Avarice
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌█▀█─█─█─▀█▀─▀█▀─█─█─█─█─█▀█─▀█▀▐
▌█▀▄─█─█──█───█──█▀█─█─█─█▀▄──█─▐
▌▀▀▀─▀▀▀──▀───▀──▀─▀─▀▀▀─▀─▀──▀─▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Monday, November 3rd 2014, 7:21pm

Die Antwoord

Intermediate

People change, For the better, People Forgive and forget and move on. Those once mean may change to good and nice. Teamwork must be everyone working together for the betterment of the server.
Smugglers Paradise

Monday, November 3rd 2014, 7:23pm

Funny stuff. You, Ponse and reaper hated most of the server when you used to play and account share. And now you miss everyone. Funny stuff.

If someone enjoys hating and there's no one to hate around anymore, guess what, that person technically "misses everyone".

Monday, November 3rd 2014, 8:04pm

Die Antwoord

Intermediate

The passed is the passed hate is forgotten, Move on to a better state of mind. Its time to look away from the pass and start a new.
Smugglers Paradise