You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, July 20th 2015, 5:33am

nole

Beginner

• "nole" started this thread

Can't get back to Novagard.

I am a new player, I went to the Academy by mistake and now I can't get back. I can't get on a ship or use the transporter. What can I do?

?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( :cursing:

Monday, July 20th 2015, 6:03am

You can use the adventurer's stone to teleport back if nothing else seems to work (that teleport stone with 30 min cooldown).
Downfall (P2P)
Deliverance (F2P)

"I don't have pet peeves - I have major psychotic f****** hatreds!"

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Deliverance" (Jul 20th 2015, 6:20am)

Monday, July 20th 2015, 9:50am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

What Deliverance said and for future - remember to open the teleports on each location so you can use them. I mean you have to talk to the teleporter npc and click the teleport option to open the list of possible teleports to activate it. It should open them just by talking to the npc but I've noticed that it doesn't always work.

Your problem now seem to be that you teleported to Astral Academy without having Novograd or any other teleport open - thus you can't use the Academy teleport, which would normally work just fine. However, if you had Novograd or some Lightwood teleport open, it's weird why you can't get out.

PS. If you don't have Novograd teleport opened, you may have a black stone in your bag. You get the Adventure Stone (in your character gear view, press i ) after you have talked with Novograd's teleport npc. In theory, that black stone should still be able to teleport you - however, I'm not sure does it take you back to Evermeet Isle or just to Novo. And I don't know for sure does the black stone work at all anymore.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Monday, July 20th 2015, 10:30am

Try using automove to any quest outside of the academy.