You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, July 21st 2015, 11:14am

Is it worth coming back?

Hey everyone!

I'm an old player of the game, started playing during the open beta ages ago, back when the highest level was just 42! I then left the game when the highest level was (I believe) 55, and haven't returned since. Is it worth coming back? Is it still super pay to win? What's new and what's changed?

Thanks!
Secondlyf
Secondlyf-HoD spamming summoner
Secondheal- reinc
Paligod- lvl 37- god of all paladins obviously.

Tuesday, July 21st 2015, 11:29am

Also, just as some info, I believe I had a green extra earring slot, a purple trinket, a famine(?) mount as well as 4/3 runes.
Secondlyf-HoD spamming summoner
Secondheal- reinc
Paligod- lvl 37- god of all paladins obviously.

Tuesday, July 21st 2015, 2:23pm

ImaMania

Trainee

you can always give it a try, lots of things have changed

Tuesday, July 21st 2015, 4:56pm

Kurtcobain

Professional

There are so much "is it worth to come back" Threads in this forum, why everyone starts a new, the answers are still the same. so i close this thread now, if you need more informations plz visit the other threads about that informations.

Thanks

Kurt
Kurtcobain-Lvl 80-Demo/ Sechmet-Lvl 80 Cleric

KurtCobain - lvl 80 Cleric (LEAGUE)