You are not logged in.

New Frontier No more Quests...

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, July 25th 2015, 1:21am

No more Quests...

hi, i am lvl 53 and i finished all untill Irdrich and now i cant get question for irdrich.
i am doing " find questions" and it only finds 3 raid qw's and 2 qw's on unknown map that noone knows the location...
i had problems with loyality (WM qw) and now when i solved it i thinked that i would get new qw to move to another zone but i didnt.......
plz help

Saturday, July 25th 2015, 1:25am

unknown map qw

i sad that i get 3 raid qw's and 2 unknown map. one of unknown map qw's is in Black Pyramid (and thats in irdrich , and i cant go there) and second is in Seecret Crypt (i dont know where is hat)
HELPPP :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Saturday, July 25th 2015, 9:14am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

All quest before Irdrich... so you are not in Pearl Ring yet? To get to Pearl Ring, on League side Aidenus gives you a quest that instantly teleports you to an Astral Ship that crashes to Pearl Ring. You should have gotten that quest around level 50. I don't how it works on Empire side, if you're an imp.

But if you are in Pearl Ring and finished all quests there (what that secret crypt suggest, I think), you have to go to the elemental cave in Sunny Cascade near Windy Hills (Pearl Ring) and battle against the mob there until Kalugina appears and gets you to safety by teleporting you to Refuge Camp in Irdrich (League side). If I don't remember too wrong - been awhile since I did it last time. To enter the cave you have to have finished all quests in lower Pearl Ring and gotten "approval" from all the elementals on different isles. Then the aviak on Kahlua isle gives you a quest to the cave.

Hope that helps. You didn't give much information.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gwiniel" (Jul 25th 2015, 9:24am)

Sunday, July 26th 2015, 6:13pm

All quest before Irdrich... so you are not in Pearl Ring yet? To get to Pearl Ring, on League side Aidenus gives you a quest that instantly teleports you to an Astral Ship that crashes to Pearl Ring. You should have gotten that quest around level 50. I don't how it works on Empire side, if you're an imp.

But if you are in Pearl Ring and finished all quests there (what that secret crypt suggest, I think), you have to go to the elemental cave in Sunny Cascade near Windy Hills (Pearl Ring) and battle against the mob there until Kalugina appears and gets you to safety by teleporting you to Refuge Camp in Irdrich (League side). If I don't remember too wrong - been awhile since I did it last time. To enter the cave you have to have finished all quests in lower Pearl Ring and gotten "approval" from all the elementals on different isles. Then the aviak on Kahlua isle gives you a quest to the cave.

Hope that helps. You didn't give much information.
im imp. i finished all quests before irdrich.. last zone was Misty Lands if we dont count The Dead City cause i was there and there are only few raid qw's
And btw i am not in pearl ring
i ad issues with MW quest loyaliti and they sad that that is a bug and they fixed it... idk is this bug too... i wrote em and they still arent answering

Sunday, July 26th 2015, 8:13pm

Hello,

Can you show us your quest log ?
Is it possible to go back to ZIT quarter (lvl 14 zone) and check if you have finished every quests there (except reputation/repeatable quests) ?
To start the trip to Irdrich, you"ll have a quest at the mailman in Nezebgrad Tower.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Monday, July 27th 2015, 12:37am

Hello,

Can you show us your quest log ?
Is it possible to go back to ZIT quarter (lvl 14 zone) and check if you have finished every quests there (except reputation/repeatable quests) ?
To start the trip to Irdrich, you"ll have a quest at the mailman in Nezebgrad Tower.
Quest log:

Mailman in Yasker tower:

and a photo from Nezebgrad Guide (because i have qw there so i printed screen cause maybe u will think that i need hes qw done):

BTW Gladia i am old time player and i came back now (im telling you that cause i had bug with Loyality qw in kirah (dragon hearth) and u fixed it). maybe this is bag too :/

edit Gladia : i'm not blind, no need to use a so big font :D

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Jul 27th 2015, 1:53am) with the following reason: font size/image

Monday, July 27th 2015, 2:06am

Hello,

How many unfinished World Mystery quest do you have ?
Did you finished everything related to Wandering Island and Cradle (except Dead City of course) ? There's a lot of Tep related quest at Cradle (stable zone, and the snowy zone).
Yasker, or Elisaveta or the orc in the room opposite to the Elisaveta's one have nothing to say to you ?
Allods Online Discord
----

Monday, July 27th 2015, 4:21am

Hello,

How many unfinished World Mystery quest do you have ?
Did you finished everything related to Wandering Island and Cradle (except Dead City of course) ? There's a lot of Tep related quest at Cradle (stable zone, and the snowy zone).
Yasker, or Elisaveta or the orc in the room opposite to the Elisaveta's one have nothing to say to you ?
sorry brother :D

wourld mystery:

Elisaveta:

opposite orc:

cradle:

wandering isle:

btw sorry again for font :S

Monday, July 27th 2015, 8:46am

Pochtron

Intermediate

Random idea : it seems you haven't completed the revelation WM. Have you been to the Master in Isle of Revelation, and then inside Tkha-Rikh cave to check if there are quests there for you ?

Monday, July 27th 2015, 9:05pm

Random idea : it seems you haven't completed the revelation WM. Have you been to the Master in Isle of Revelation, and then inside Tkha-Rikh cave to check if there are quests there for you ?
i guess the problem is in that because i didnt finish seccond part:

i had problems with Loyality and GM(game masters - programers) just gave me the dragons hearth but looks like it didnt count for WM.
in seccond part it say : the seccond part is starting with gorislav on crossroads and finishing there, but i finished all with gorislav and it didnt counted i guess :P

Tuesday, July 28th 2015, 2:15am

Hello,

The heart they gave you should have completed the quest Klavdia gave you, in the secret cave.
Take a look at Klavdia, inside the cave : http://en.allodswiki.ru/quest/1942386719

If Gorislav has no quest, it means that you are between the beggining and the end of the questline for part 2 of Revelation : http://allods.com/en/worldmysteriesempire

Did you finish the Snowy Cradle zone (i can't remember the name sorry :/. A snowy zone with a lot ot Tep Cultist) ?
Allods Online Discord
----

Tuesday, July 28th 2015, 2:44am

Hello,

The heart they gave you should have completed the quest Klavdia gave you, in the secret cave.
Take a look at Klavdia, inside the cave : http://en.allodswiki.ru/quest/1942386719

If Gorislav has no quest, it means that you are between the beggining and the end of the questline for part 2 of Revelation : http://allods.com/en/worldmysteriesempire

Did you finish the Snowy Cradle zone (i can't remember the name sorry :/. A snowy zone with a lot ot Tep Cultist) ?

frozen peak

over 9000 hours in MSPAINT

Tuesday, July 28th 2015, 10:10am

i dont have quest from gorislav on crossroads and i cant even talk to kalugina in seecret cave
i dont have any quests in cradle and in isle of relevation so i think i copleated 100%

Tuesday, July 28th 2015, 3:06pm

Hello,

@Push : thank you !

@Kitoslav : I think that the only option now is to send a ticket again with screenshots
- Explaining that when they gave you the dragon's heart (in your previous ticket #XXXXXXX), the "Loyalty" quest didn't validate, and now you're stuck at part 2 of World Mystery Quest "Revelation"
- That you're stuck because you don't have the first quest of the "Pearl Ring/Irdrich" questline:
http://en.allodswiki.ru/quest/1600341539
that leads to
http://en.allodswiki.ru/quest/1600361735 (the real 1st one).

Good luck.
Allods Online Discord
----

Rate this thread