You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, August 21st 2015, 11:58pm

Grimpf

Trainee

From what I observed while playing this class for years, it seems that if you cast 2 venom or 2 pyro, it's much more likely that you don't get the stack than if you cast 1 pyro 1 venom, it looks like the chance stacks up from both but gets lowered only from one after gaining a stack.

It is very rare, Concentration r2 is enough to completely cover for it. With Elf racial in addition - that's just overkill.

True, i observed this too. atm i use Assasin with it, much to much con stacks, so i can use it, even if its not a really good spell.

pyro - venom - destab - thougthfull spirit - pyro - venom - destab and so on, and i nearly never have to use concentration.

CU
Grimpf

Saturday, August 22nd 2015, 2:01am

if you stop caring for defense / cc you can play as dps in pvp too, but as soon as you get attention of more than one enemy its over