You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 5:38am

bad customer support

Its been a week since i summited mine ticket and yet no response is it like na server like before ?? :(

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 7:23am

They currently have a ridiculous backlog due to the merge, and the fact people have submitted dozens of duplicate tickets.

What is your issue, the community may be able to help?
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 11:29am

As Dhamp said, we are currently swamped with tickets.
We have also been having issues with our SENT REPLIES not reaching a lot of the users (something is blocking emails between us and you for some reason, as this happens across a wide range of email providers its hard to address).
unfortunately that is something that we have no control over.
In the near future (hopefully no more then a few weeks) we will have a brand new and shiny dedicated my.com support system in place, which hopefully won't have such issues.

-Wraith
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 11:34am

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

In the near future (hopefully no more then a few weeks) we will have a brand new and shiny dedicated my.com support system in place, which hopefully won't have such issues.

-Wraith
I sure hope so cause my ticket still hasn't been answered.

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 11:42am

None response has always been a problem, and to be frank, no reason it will change much, I have not submitted multiple tickets, as I managed to get into the game quite quickly, but my grievance is and will be for some time, the fact I had 112k Gpots, and from what I am being told by other players, it is all now lost to me, that's over 800 dollars this game has made from me with nothing to show for it, kinda sucks, but I doubt there will be any apologies, or mention of helping out, as the money is already in there bank account, and not mine.

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 11:45am

Well it would help if some of the GM could reply to my thread >_> any response at all. because atm people are being scammed ingame an i have seen GMS over every other thread but none have made a response to mine at all.

Rexina
Astral Nudists

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 11:46am

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

None response has always been a problem, and to be frank, no reason it will change much, I have not submitted multiple tickets, as I managed to get into the game quite quickly, but my grievance is and will be for some time, the fact I had 112k Gpots, and from what I am being told by other players, it is all now lost to me, that's over 800 dollars this game has made from me with nothing to show for it, kinda sucks, but I doubt there will be any apologies, or mention of helping out, as the money is already in there bank account, and not mine.
Not sure what server you were from but I know NA was told that you either have to spend your Gpots or change them into currency. Your Gpots are still there you will only be able to use on another Gpot game however :cursing:

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 11:48am

That's your and gPotatos problem, not of the new team. You should have informed yourself a little better about the merge and saw that the gPots you bought won't be coming with you to the new team and should have decided to change it into bc/sub time.
Fiddler - Bard - Avarice
Kulha - Warrior - Avarice

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 11:48am

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

Well it would help if some of the GM could reply to my thread >_> any response at all. because atm people are being scammed ingame an i have seen GMS over every other thread but none have made a response to mine at all.
Good luck with that. My thread has still gone unposted in by a GM and the GM was even in other threads at the time I posted mine.

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 11:54am

Good luck with that. My thread has still gone unposted in by a GM and the GM was even in other threads at the time I posted mine.

Yeah im realising this i understand its mentioned troubles between them being able to contact our emails back but so basically all our tickets are pretty much pointless atm, but theyre on the forums and should at least help where they seee any threads and try keep community happy this patch and customer service is a big huge mess and should have been tested ALOT more better than shoving us into the merge and patch and opening it to keep everyone happy, one thing i cant stand about allods is things are thrown out there and open when they arent ready and havent been tested very well. like come on why would you launch a game that says placeholder??? thats absolutely disgusting and unprofessional, it shouldnt be launched like that. But this is all poor service and very unprofessional to me it never has been profesional this game.

Rexina
Astral Nudists

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 11:56am

Senpai

Intermediate

• "Senpai" has been banned

Its been a week since i summited mine ticket and yet no response is it like na server like before ?? :(
I hope you do know they have hundreds and maybe even thousands of tickets to still sort some are duplicates or trolls. So just hang on everyone is so impatient when it comes to this stuff these people aren't robots and sorting this kind of problem is hard work no matter what you think you can do better.
KAPPA

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 11:56am

Far far way too far from a bad customer support imho.

They kept me constantly on touch with my account's issues and answered me back every single pm or email i sent...not gonna say unlike who ( guess y'all know ).

It took 5 days to fix my account but i felt i was being helped or supported through all that time.

As it's my 1st forum post so be it for appreciating their help.

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 12:02pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

Yeah im realising this i understand its mentioned troubles between them being able to contact our emails back but so basically all our tickets are pretty much pointless atm, but theyre on the forums and should at least help where they seee any threads and try keep community happy this patch and customer service is a big huge mess and should have been tested ALOT more better than shoving us into the merge and patch and opening it to keep everyone happy, one thing i cant stand about allods is things are thrown out there and open when they arent ready and havent been tested very well. like come on why would you launch a game that says placeholder??? thats absolutely disgusting and unprofessional, it shouldnt be launched like that. But this is all poor service and very unprofessional to me it never has been profesional this game.
I would rather see nothing but Placeholder then the 123 that 1 out of every 10 quests has. There are a lot of things that Allods could do to be more professional but we know that will never happen. It hasn't happened in the almost 5 years I have been playing.

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 12:02pm

machopi

Beginner

Well, that's your own fault. It was CLEARLY stated in the transfer Q&A that any and all gpots NOT converted to coins/crystals pre-merge will not be usable in any way or form on your post-merge allods account. You still have your gpots and you can use them if you play a gpot game. Allods, however, is NOT a gpot game (thank god) anymore and any and all gpot related grievances are not the new publisher's problem or concern.
Bottom line is - you should've read the info there mate, boner.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "machopi" (Mar 27th 2014, 12:08pm)

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 12:07pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

So just hang on everyone is so impatient when it comes to this stuff
Try saying that if you were one of the people that only sent in 1 ticket and made 1 post only to be unanswered in either. There are some that either just got into the game in the past day or 2 and there are still some that cant get into the game yet.

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 12:10pm

Well machopi, I will gladly sell them to you at a discount price of 600 dollars, as Allods is all I play, and unfortunately I do not live in the game so visiting Forums for me with the time I had to play the game was not always possible, and I never spent hours pawing through forums.

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 12:20pm

Well machopi, I will gladly sell them to you at a discount price of 600 dollars, as Allods is all I play, and unfortunately I do not live in the game so visiting Forums for me with the time I had to play the game was not always possible, and I never spent hours pawing through forums.

The home page of the previous Allods website is hardly a 6th page in a forum.
Fiddler - Bard - Avarice
Kulha - Warrior - Avarice

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 12:22pm

The home page of the previous Allods website is hardly a 6th page in a forum.

You forgot the links in the Launcher and the emails.
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 12:36pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

Clearly a mistake of your own then for not checking the important posts and news then. It doesn't take too long to check the threads that are important.

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 12:38pm

machopi

Beginner

http://en.gpotato.com/Transfer/Allods.aspx
Allods home page.
The only place you could transfer your account from.
Scroll down the page.
Hours pawing through forums? I don't think so.
Plus it was on the old launcher AND in the mass e-mails regarding the tansfer gpot sent.

It wasn't some obscure half-worded hint some GM somewhere dropped, all the info about the gpots transfer is >right there< so don't go twisting it like it's not.
Anyway, thank you but i don't want to buy gpots because i don't play gpot games. You take care now mate, byesies.

Rate this thread