You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 2:54pm

As Dhamp said, we are currently swamped with tickets.
We have also been having issues with our SENT REPLIES not reaching a lot of the users (something is blocking emails between us and you for some reason, as this happens across a wide range of email providers its hard to address).
unfortunately that is something that we have no control over.
In the near future (hopefully no more then a few weeks) we will have a brand new and shiny dedicated my.com support system in place, which hopefully won't have such issues.

-Wraith

No wonder that you are swamped with duplicate tickets.

Customer support web form is like a black whole. We dont know if and where the request was send or if it was even received, registered and read. And now you say we are not suppose to expect any reply and that it is out of your control. LOL

The LAST thing we wanna hear is that you have no control over what is happening. Do something.

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 3:09pm

We have also been having issues with our SENT REPLIES not reaching a lot of the users (something is blocking emails between us and you for some reason, as this happens across a wide range of email providers its hard to address).
In the near future (hopefully no more then a few weeks) we will have a brand new and shiny dedicated my.com support system in place, which hopefully won't have such issues.

-Wraith

Customer support web form is like a black whole. We dont know if and where the request was send or if it was even received, registered and read. And now you say we are not suppose to expect any reply and that it is out of your control. LOL

The LAST thing we wanna hear is that you have no control over what is happening. Do something.

It may be the last thing you want to hear, but it may be true.

Mail hosts and mail security companies are a law unto themselves.

One killed all local government and schools emails for my County for 48 hours by accidentally adding us to a blacklist.

The Internet is not as simple as leaving your computer and connecting to their servers. There can be up to 30 steps between you and them, and if one of those steps has a fault, it can cause havoc.

If an exchange gets taken out, mail.ru can do nothing themselves to restore connection, they can only chase their providers.

Don't talk smack about things that you don't understand.
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 3:38pm

-Wraith

It may be the last thing you want to hear, but it may be true.

Mail hosts and mail security companies are a law unto themselves.

One killed all local government and schools emails for my County for 48 hours by accidentally adding us to a blacklist.

The Internet is not as simple as leaving your computer and connecting to their servers. There can be up to 30 steps between you and them, and if one of those steps has a fault, it can cause havoc.

If an exchange gets taken out, mail.ru can do nothing themselves to restore connection, they can only chase their providers.

Don't talk smack about things that you don't understand.
Seriously? There are plenty ways of communicating and only one stopped working so far.
The goal is that message reach user. It is time to try thinking out of the box.

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 3:50pm

there are plenty ways of communicating and only one stopped working so far.

Actually, in a corporate setting, there aren't.

Business use licences cost through the nose, if they are present at all.

Most common chat clients are prohibited for business usage by their owners.

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 4:34pm

there are plenty ways of communicating and only one stopped working so far.

Actually, in a corporate setting, there aren't.
Business use licences cost through the nose, if they are present at all.
Most common chat clients are prohibited for business usage by their owners.

Really, it is a matter of motivation.

Imagine you forgot your email password and I can reset it.

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 4:43pm

Far far way too far from a bad customer support imho.

They kept me constantly on touch with my account's issues and answered me back every single pm or email i sent...not gonna say unlike who ( guess y'all know ).

It took 5 days to fix my account but i felt i was being helped or supported through all that time.

As it's my 1st forum post so be it for appreciating their help.
+1 here for the support they have shown in situation which can be everything but called easy, same going for couple of people i know,

as i was polite to them they responded the same way to me, but seeing some people threatening and insulting over threads it seems more likely they didn't reply if u were rude to them, and as such u were rightfully put at the bottom of the list (in manner of speaking)

be patient and it will be solved, make drama and enjoy the attention you get, because that is the only possible result...

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 4:49pm

With all due respect, I work in large-scale IT support, and you are showing a lack of understanding of the legal, policy, and financial limitations in place for a company in comparison to a private individual.

Resetting, say, a Gmail password requires either a pre-registered phone number or secondary email account.
Without either, you face a near impossible battle to recover your account.

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 5:23pm

With all due respect, I work in large-scale IT support, and you are showing a lack of understanding of the legal, policy, and financial limitations in place for a company in comparison to a private individual.

Resetting, say, a Gmail password requires either a pre-registered phone number or secondary email account.
Without either, you face a near impossible battle to recover your account.

It doesnt matter who you are, but what you say. With all due respect to your large-scale IT support limitations.
Anyways, you are answering problems I did not put before you. Let me rephraze it for you.

Imagine that I know your new email password and you want it badly. Oh, and you work for allods support.

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 7:32pm

Imagine that I know your new email password and you want it badly. Oh, and you work for allods support.
I'm not going to participate in false analogies.

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 11:22pm

-Wraith

We are really doing everything we can.
Myself and my CM colleagues volunteered our time (on top of our normal duties) to act as middleman (and women) to help you all. We do not have access to the support tools, the support email, or any thing else that might help us, we can just collect emails, offer advice that has worked for others and try and act as a go-between if that doesn't work.
Since Monday I personally have received about 120 - 130 PMs, and I hope I have helped, or tried to help each and everyone of them (if anyone reads this and still waiting more then a few days for me to get back to them, then please reply to me again, I'm not intentionally ignoring anyone I've just been swamped..)

I have never said to anyone that they should expect no replies, I just explained the unfortunate situation that we have been in.
as I already said, the support has responded to every ticket and email that has been sent in. When it was brought to our attention that the emails were not getting through to the users, that is when me and my 2 colleagues made ourselves available, because we care about you all and want you to all have the best game experience possible.

Well it would help if some of the GM could reply to my thread >_> any response at all. because atm people are being scammed ingame an i have seen GMS over every other thread but none have made a response to mine at all.

I'm sorry I must have missed your thread, can you please PM me with the details and I will look into it if it is still urgent.
At this point in time there are only 3 official members of staff.. that being myself and my 2 lovely CM colleagues. Its a big board and a lot of threads for us to keep an eye on. The support staff/GMs do not have access to the board (just like we don't have access to their tools), and as I mentioned above the number of PMs asking for help with the account transfer has been my main focus for the past couple of days.

None response has always been a problem, and to be frank, no reason it will change much, I have not submitted multiple tickets, as I managed to get into the game quite quickly, but my grievance is and will be for some time, the fact I had 112k Gpots, and from what I am being told by other players, it is all now lost to me, that's over 800 dollars this game has made from me with nothing to show for it, kinda sucks, but I doubt there will be any apologies, or mention of helping out, as the money is already in there bank account, and not mine.

I'm sorry that the support replies to you got lost.
As a lot of the users have already said, unfortunately there is nothing we can do regarding any Gpotato currency, if it wasn't converted to transferable currency then it has remained on your Gpotato account.
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Rate this thread