You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, July 29th 2015, 12:04pm

Why do mounts become ''unavaliable''

Right now i have two wolves in my ability bar and cant mount either. I am not in any special area like a house or something. Actually id gotten there on mount, closed the game last night, opened again and poof. So what does it mean, how to prevent it, and undo when happens?

Wednesday, July 29th 2015, 5:54pm

Ok may be it is not an issue and something supposed to happen. But still could use a hand!

Thursday, July 30th 2015, 9:57am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

When that happened, did you try mounting from stable (J)? Did it work either? Where you on your mount when you logged out for the day? Haven't heard of this problem. Usually re-logging or restarting the game helps in minor and sudden "bugs" like that.

I'd recommend sending a ticket, if the problem persist. Before that, make sure your wolves are still in stable as I don't know what wolves you have. There has been free gift wolves that have had limited time before they disappear from the stable. The icon of the mount may stay on the hotkeys although you no longer have it. If you can't open your stable, it means you have lost your mounts. If the other wolf is Tropical Atoll one, it shouldn't disappear.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Thursday, July 30th 2015, 12:31pm

''There has been free gift wolves that have had limited time before they disappear from the stable'' Most likely to be the answer. They could inform about the time limit in the hp-speed-etc... window. Since the game isnt any helpful on the subject, is there any way to know which mounts have time limit and which ones dont? Actually i could use some not outdated wiki-guide like stuff about mounts. If there is any...

Thursday, July 30th 2015, 1:30pm

Pochtron

Intermediate

Open your stable (with J hotkey). Hover over your mounts : if any of them are time limited or zone restricted, it will be displayed there.

Thursday, July 30th 2015, 1:42pm

No way to see without obtaining? Cant open stable, says ''there are no mounts'' which makes me assume mine ones were time limited and expired, i never noticed anything about time limit. Isn't there any link or something i can browse mounts? Couldn't come across anything not outdated :/

Thursday, July 30th 2015, 3:38pm

Gwiniel

Intermediate

All the time limited mounts have names suggesting they won't be permanent... Like disobedient or unstable in the name. New players that made Priden, got zone limited wolf (doesn't work outside Howlem). There was a 1 hour wolf called Disobedient Wolf with Twilight skin that disappeared after an hour of riding (time didn't run unless you were mounted). The Novograd/Nezebgrad courier mount (horse) only lasts for few hours (irrelevant since you had wolves). Don't recall other time limited wolves. But I don't know what new bonuses a brand new player might get so there might have been a new time limited mount.

Here's my Allods fan site where I try collecting info. Started to put info about mounts couple months ago but been lazy with photoshopping pictures. Straight link to the Mounts.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits