You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, August 3rd 2015, 1:53am

Gramarye

Professional

every year they're adding at least one important and extremly expensive item (not mentioning some mounts), so its getting worse and worse

Monday, August 3rd 2015, 12:22pm

do you mean beside monolith another useful / important shopitem may comes?

but i think active players can usually get the important items without problems, even if they play completely free; monolith may be an exception here as it seems the green blue purple items wont help you unless you have the teal mainprize (monolith itself) - and from what i have seen / read it gives a SIGNIFICANT advantage due the damage it absorbs (in PVE too, for example in raids etc)

so it might be a good idea to save up for this sale... (there should be enough time to save up since molnija most likely will be sold first and a few other things) :)

Monday, August 3rd 2015, 1:08pm

every year they're adding at least one important and extremly expensive item (not mentioning some mounts), so its getting worse and worse

dunno about that 'cause my subscription server doesn't have cash shop :**

Monday, August 3rd 2015, 2:12pm

its great we have 2 servers with different setups so everyone can play where he gets his wishes served best! :)

Monday, August 3rd 2015, 3:34pm

Gramarye

Professional

dunno about you because I dont care ...

@AOP: This Expansion it was the 3d rank of the mirra-spells (dont know if thats the working term). Last Year Concalve ... Basically it possible to get the lower one easy but for the legend, or some times alrdy the epic one, u need to farm large amounts of gold/crystals. Now imagine a completely new player who dont even own the p2w stuff they added in 2011. It would take him years to farm, so its getting more and more = worse and worse

Monday, August 3rd 2015, 4:12pm

Nandita

Intermediate

It would take him years to farm, so its getting more and more = worse and worse

Hi, öhm, well, all Items are pay to boost. xD

Monday, August 3rd 2015, 4:29pm

Edited with 7.0 announcment

Monday, September 7th 2015, 8:17pm

Edited with "On the ground" preview

Monday, September 7th 2015, 10:27pm

Last news .The name Of the 7.0 Chapter is allods offline.

Thursday, September 17th 2015, 8:59am

Edited with meeting with players (12-09-15) + videoblog

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Tonal" (Sep 17th 2015, 4:13pm)

Thursday, September 17th 2015, 9:27am

Windstorm

Trainee

wow i'm so excited for this. allods Always GETS BETTER every each patch, allods don't get worse, so calm down everybody.

For me it got worse ,as you see ,still after the introduction of new patch they are 9 days that i can't simply not play . heres an example : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGjQBHU1uEs

also players have huge payment issues ,un solved yet ,and the support its incredibly lame .not to speak about the prices that also increased. It got better? For some of us no. :thumbdown:

Friday, September 25th 2015, 1:08am

wow i'm so excited for this. allods Always GETS BETTER every each patch, allods don't get worse, so calm down everybody.

If Allods really got better with each patch, the game's population wouldn't nearly be as low as it is these days. Many people have quit playing specifically because they felt that with each patch the game got worse.

Friday, September 25th 2015, 8:10am

Aionwen

Professional

the game became better in some parts and removing relics will definitly be better for player base coz not all guilds could reach endcontent and provide good relics for members.
but instead of keeping good parts, rework other and ad new good ones they decide to kak.

for example professions, professions are only a big pain in the ass and now they will make them more valuable! WHY? do i want to play a kreepy professionslotgame? NO!
do i wanna spend only 1 minute to click me trought this dump of a mess? no! im here to have a good time with good players to play a good game and have good fights against players or mobs. if U have no fun to do this, play mylittlefarm or plantsvszombies or drill a hole in ur knees but dont cry for boring stuff coz u cannot mess with opplayers or dont like pvp to farm ur gold.
the game was always loved and honored for good funny enjoyable pvp with classes fitting interest and fantasies of players, for raids and intresting pvecontent, NOT for professions or astralhunt.
population gets lower coz devs will never check out that nondevs dont have there lifetime here to spend and all there money, they want what a fantasymmorpg was and always should be, a fantasymmorpg, and not an ecosystem.

im very sad coz i feel that next patch will prolly make me quit allods if they messup classdesigns, and i would really wonder if they dont.

this game is missing a system to rate players and get into contact with them to have a good time, friendlist and guilds are not adequat.
guilds dealin with the wide of gamecontent are working against each other and are based on gearscore, not language nor skills nor nettiquette nor something else players have an intrest in to share with each other.
u have x friends on list but to find mates for activities chat! is used most of the time or u have fix grps.

in the end i would say, f2p is a nice way to get players into a game like it did with me, i wanted a wowclone without subscribing.
but it generates to much problems to offer a stable game it seems and this will always make ppl quit coz ppl dont want changes if not nessecary but this game needs changes to continously get its money.

i payed 30bugs a month in average but i couldnt effort any single important premiumcsitem so far in 2 jears, jes i made failures and spend gold for costumes and upgrading but its still to much p2w for me. maybe there are to many missing players on nonrussianservs to get a financial base to make this game not an overdrawn cashergame and maybe steam will bring new players but at the current status i would say no new player will play this for long nor spend money if he isnt totaly braindamaged or addic.

äh, and subscribingserver... well, in thousand years i woulndt spend only 1 second concern to play allods without the items makin it intresting just for content like empty pvp, inconvenient astralcancer and wildshoreshit.

@ attimi54
XDXDXD u made my day
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

Friday, September 25th 2015, 2:14pm

Edited with class change preview (part I)

Friday, September 25th 2015, 5:56pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

Speaking for myself here regarding some of the pointers.

"Professions":
Very few attempt to make that aspect fun, unfortunately. I can name probably one game in mind that spiced up the likes of professions and crafting - but even that gets stale after a while because if you're crafting/gathering, all you care for is the end result. In Allods, I haven't had an active profession in all my years - and don't seem to have suffered for it - so I can only assume it is not necessary thus shouldn't be a huge concern. Even the most played MMORPG's often boil down to AFK'ing while your character goes through the motion for X amount of animations (crafting/gathering). Practical/fun or not, one must at least acknowledge when one tries to handle it differently. From my understanding of the OP, it would seem they may change yet again (most likely for the better) - as expected - so give it time.

"Changes":
Bare in mind that Allods is a very old game, now. Most if not all long-standing titles can, have, and will change to keep up with the times if it wishes to survive - sometimes forcefully so. Just remember that from minor tweaks to full-on overhauls, people should be more thoughtful about helping to better the transition rather than threatening to (or actually) running away at the sight of change. Changes happening is a sign of activity and shouldn't be feared - but embraced (at least 90% of the time), even if simply because it is unavoidable in order to progress forward.

"Rating / Contact":
Don't forget that Allods still intends to transition to Steam at some point in the future, giving more contact and social opportunities, likely with a new lease of players (and an additional HUB for communication & creativity). At the end of the day, the game itself often doesn't control how you as the player/community interacts with others - it is between the players. You will not gain a more vibrant in-game social life just because a feature is shiny - you'll do it because you found it yourself.

"P2W":
I have no real comment on this as I'm not the right candidate. I used to actively PvP and had a decent spat in old end-game content with nowt but level 6 runes (paid for nothing else) during my time as a player, forging many good memories with my old guilds along the way. After 5-6 years, I have paid very little as an actual player - and this didn't quell my enjoyment or lower my experience to any noticeable degree. Allods was the game that broke my ties to a specific other MMORPG that I'm sure 90% of you have played and can easily guess the name of - thus it always has a special place in my heart no matter how it moves forward nor how much people tell me they need to invest in order to enjoy it at max capacity. The difference here is that to enjoy said other title 'at all', you had to pay to enter it. Here, it's at least selective.

Anyhow, back to business - *cough*:
If the SB Commander was anything to go by, please remember that whatever happens, we are not entirely tied to a RU backdraft nor follow it religiously in other regions. In addition, you can be sure any and all future plans on either side of the pond are subject to change - so take it for what it is and be sure to compile your thoughts for when any changes DO come - and the team will be here to meet the feedback :)

Happy weekend,
Mhul

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (Sep 25th 2015, 6:06pm)

Friday, September 25th 2015, 10:38pm

Friday, October 2nd 2015, 3:31pm

Edited with class change preview (part II)

Wednesday, October 7th 2015, 8:07am

Senpai

Intermediate

• "Senpai" has been banned

If these changes do happen especially with the classes the game will die worse then it has already now I consider the population on f2p pretty damn good. I feel like this is 1 last effort to see if they can catch new people but, it will fail. If they add the 7.0 stuff in and keep the way the class and stats are now then there probably wouldnt be much of an issue but the gear the 4x getting to myth is stupid.
KAPPA

Wednesday, October 7th 2015, 9:12am

They change the way we're gearing up again as well. No more glyphs and upgrades but straight up drops if I'm right. Although it might be like the 42 patch where you get the best gear from raiding. So it might give a bigger gear disparity than we have now. Since Allods raids are tough for a lot of players so they'll stay behind in gear. (i.e. people with heroic epics vs people with raid legends.)

Wednesday, October 7th 2015, 9:54am

Windstorm

Trainee

Some thoughts as i see the game situation now...It became boring ,ppl refuse to gear up waiting for the big patch .Population got dramatically lowered and it goes down day by day.Game content its not satisfying the players anymore ,because too much repetitive and very linear at some point.PvP its heavely unballanced because of the CS items that ,imho,ruined the game ,the difference being huge .Players get ,let's face it -tired to be the small fishes when the whales are around :D Soon the big whales will find no fun anymore to 1 shot low players and they ,maybe ,will get no opponents enough good to keep up the fun...I'm talking about the ftp server here.After the lack of communication with support ,and the weeks that been dramatically laggy for me-i realised why most of my friends told me its useless to do this ,useless to do that ,useless to get glyphs because they will be removed,useless to try raid because relics will also be removed etc.Most of the ones i know ,decided that game its too much expensive while comes to talk about gear -and yes ,they slowly move to some other games. As i told before ,while those weeks of lags,when the game became unplayable for me ,as for many of others -that i been playing some other games .What i found there ..could get a decent mount as starter kit or as bonus play.Some GM's that woooow,been online and ready to answer questions or issues .Some cheaper prices while comes AH or CS.And the CS items mostly didn't affect the game experience .(No,i really don't want to be keeled by a mount ,this its not pvp for me if you understand what i mean :)And i won't buy a mount in a virtual place that costs equally on what i would spend for a fridge .Whats too much its too much.) As i see the things now ,either big whales will stay and continue playing - making game even more inaccessible for some -either game will loose a lot of players in a close future .Its a nice game ,with good mechanics ,it looks great i'd say its a piece of art.It could be really fun if the prices would be decent ,if we would have more support .Game lost its point ,for many of us .And oh.The events here should be just called sales.They are not real events ,that eventually comes up with something new for the old players.
I really wish that game would be able to evolve and to continue to be fun,making the all content largely accessible for everyone of us ...

Rate this thread