You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, October 7th 2015, 8:42pm

the difference between geared and non-geard players is far worse than the difference coming from the heavy shop-items
just imagine a battle between a level 8 runed full orange geared and a level 13 geared purple geared player... when i saw this i was surprised how much gear matters (i was aware that gear > runes, but this really opened my eyes on HOW much > )

gearing is ruining the fun for many ppl, thats why i am really looking forward to 7.0
what i am NOT looking forward to is that raids will play such an important role... there are many players who cant participate in hard raids due to beeing weak, having only weak guildmates, playing solo, having not enough guildmates, etc.... so these players would be excluded form the option of having the best possible gear? (they are already excluded from raids, but as for now raids gain closely to nothing, just 1 ruby a costum and like.... +1 brutality from relics or something...? but these players can still reach the highest gearlevel if tenacious...)i really hope the difference the raidgear gives is not THIS big

as for usueless gear, i am also sceptical about the usage of gearing beyond a certain point, but it should be said here that those who have max. gear will also have an advantage in 7.0 - i read (heared?) something like there will again be an option to exchange gear 65 to gear 70 (?), so at least it wont become completely worthless :)

and a serious question, what would you call a "whale" in allods? runes 13? runes 11? runes 7? if you have medium-level items? high? or only if you have (all) very high items?
i think its hard to determine that since the borders are so blurred here... for the player with level 3 runes, the player with 5s is the "whale", but for the level 5 runed, the one with 7s is the whale, etc... its like foodchain, lol

Wednesday, October 7th 2015, 9:51pm

freestile

Professional

i'm glad to see that i'm not the only one to think that the gear system is ALLODS' N1 ISSUE and has imo always been. :thumbdown:
It's too much time/gold consuming, very boring, not everyone is able to gear up in good conditions (much much harder if you're not in one of the 15 best guilds or so...); most of the time when you finaly reach top gear lvl the next big update comes a few weeks after and makes you "weak" again so that you rage to have spend so many time/gold for that crap. :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
Seriously, i play this game for more than 3,5 years (i didn't play the most efficient way during my 3 firsts years cause it is my very first mmo so i did many mistakes ^^ etc...) and start cs'ing since this year BUT i still feel like i'm not totaly ready yet to start gearing up, so how do you want a new player that just reach max lvl to gear up efficiently if a quite old player like me still can't???????don't you see the pb, devs????

In 2015 i finaly planned not to gear up in order to farm gold efficiently and to make all my reincas reach maxlvl what is done (i'll just continue my gold farming untill 7.0 comes out); and i decided to "sacrifice" this year because with 7.0 i want to focuss on gear to finaly be able to enjoy the hight pve content (big raids); that's why i have VERY HUGE EXPECTATIONS regarding the 7.0 gear system.
If they succeed in making it even worst than the current one i think i'll definitively stop thinking about gear anymore and just start lvling my imp char...

Allods has soooooooo much potential that it's a real torture to see how devs mess up everything instead of making this the best game ever... ;( Many people are saying this is a "p2w" game, AOP says it's a "p2boost", i would personnaly say that allods is a "pay and/or invest every single second of your life to reach and enjoy the very hight lvl content" (what is, to me the funniest part) so allods is a : "PAOIESSOYL2RAETVHLC" (yes this is impossible to pronounce but idc :P )

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "freestile" (Oct 8th 2015, 2:05pm)

Wednesday, October 7th 2015, 10:59pm

"PAOIESOFTRAETVHLC"

made my day :thumbup:

allods is really very tempting if you play it in a dedicated way... just take 1 day off and you will be surprised how long the day feels :pinch:
(but still, i say every minute spent on this game is worth it)

Friday, October 9th 2015, 4:02pm

Edited with weapons and class change preview (part III)

Thursday, October 15th 2015, 12:55pm

Greetings

Here are preview Part IV (Special skills):

https://translate.google.pl/translate?sl…t-text=&act=url

P.S

any clues about release date of update 7.0 on european servers? (there are some rumors that suggest ,that update will be release in 2 months) or we have to wait like always 4-6 months ? :/

Thursday, October 15th 2015, 1:13pm

Thanks, edited with class change preview (part IV)

No idea about a date for public test server. For what i could see, Steam should be synchronized with the release of 7.0.

Thursday, October 15th 2015, 1:36pm

November in Russia, I think minimum march in European server :pinch:
Lysonia - Requiem, guilde Française - Empire (Evolution)

Thursday, October 15th 2015, 2:16pm

i hope they will release sooner 7.0,just checked on english channel of allods, it's been over year :/ since they release major update 6.0 (trailer is from august 2014)

Thursday, October 15th 2015, 2:23pm

freestile

Professional

6.0 has been released in march 2015 on our servers so it's not over a year^^ 7.0 will be release in march as every year...

Thursday, October 15th 2015, 2:36pm

it takes like 2-3 weeks with amalgam to upgrade 1 item to fabled even if u get all bosses down. so they should give us enough time to complete. also there is the upgrade to relic...

I'm not really waiting for this patch, tho i need to actually try it to know if its really what i'm afraid it will be. it seems to me that its only a "facelift" to make the game look more appealing to new players without any real need other then advertising the game. as todays trand is to make everything instance, i fear it will continue the trend of taking out every thing that is complex. I like to think about builds, stat and talents that fit every situations and i dont want to spam 1 2 3

also i like the differences between the classes and the fact that all got their advantages and disadvantages. I hope the new patch won't ruin this.

Thursday, October 15th 2015, 11:46pm

Hello,

An Allods Online 7.0 teaser about ultimate skills of each classes (that will use Dragon tears) :

"The update 7.0 "New Order" will seriously change the class system. Presenting your attention the video, which shows the ultimatum skills expenditures tears dragon!" (Google translate)
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Saturday, October 17th 2015, 9:00pm

Saturday, October 17th 2015, 10:18pm

freestile

Professional

yes i really hope we wont have these collector editions, i mean, even if the prices are much more expensive on our servers, giving an opportunity to get lighniting mount so easily (compared to strongboxes), not even one year after the mount came out will just piss me of :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
if it's just the colour pattern, then i'd be ok...

Sunday, October 18th 2015, 10:36am

ÇiLeK

Intermediate

No, there's no mount in this package. You're getting a "coupon" which allow you to buy lightning for a special price. but i don't know how much

Sunday, October 18th 2015, 11:36am

but i don't know how much

4500 cristalls for mount, its somehung like 75 euro or so.
Edera - just nab.
Ruski

Sunday, October 18th 2015, 12:06pm

900K gold for lightning bolt??? wtb :)

Sunday, October 18th 2015, 2:56pm

not exactly, 1 crystal in ru is ~1500-1600g..so 4500*1500g = 6,750,000g at least

Sunday, October 18th 2015, 5:19pm

Aionwen

Professional

babygriffinpets O_O
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

Rate this thread