You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, October 28th 2015, 3:53pm

Edited with "Looting system" preview and starting kit / collector edition

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Tonal" (Oct 28th 2015, 4:06pm)

Wednesday, October 28th 2015, 4:28pm

Thursday, October 29th 2015, 6:54am

Azir

Intermediate

Anyone know if we can preorder this or do we have to wait till we get close to the 7.0 patch? also does it work for Sub server?

Friday, October 30th 2015, 3:59pm

Friday, October 30th 2015, 5:06pm

Thanks,

edited with "Forging and re-forging gears" preview

Friday, October 30th 2015, 9:00pm

Re-edited with patchnote from Public Test Server and talent calculator (which is marked as 6.0.03 version but is updated for 7.0 PTS)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Tonal" (Oct 30th 2015, 9:48pm)

Friday, October 30th 2015, 10:23pm

i apologize for repost :
here are news about new managmeent and ship combat system:

https://translate.google.pl/translate?hl…hp%3Ft%3D126834

i just curious is there any more news about that? ,juch checked patchnotes for PTS server,and there is nothing about ships

Friday, October 30th 2015, 10:36pm

Friday, October 30th 2015, 11:16pm

here is video from presentation of new update:,at 7min.43s there is new footage of ship managament (new dock,extra ships slots)

http://vk.com/video-96490997_171554389?hash=065565f52763a944

Saturday, October 31st 2015, 10:30am

I've played on the PTS a bit yesterday, it looks like classes are completely new, most of the old skills are completely removed or reworked.

New talent calculator is up:
http://pts.allodswiki.ru/calcnew/

Sunday, November 1st 2015, 6:11am

ÇiLeK

Intermediate

I've played on the PTS a bit yesterday, it looks like classes are completely new, most of the old skills are completely removed or reworked.

Hey Dala, i have a 65lvl toon on ru server but i couldn't copy it to pts.
It says "Добавлен в очередь" first.
Then "Обрабатывается игровым сервером"
After this 2nd stage, it turns back to normal. Like i never copied my toon to pts.
It shows me the character copy screen and i need to choose my toon again for pts.

Do you have any idea why this is happening?

I played on pts several times and first time i had a problem.

Sunday, November 1st 2015, 8:09am

to Cilek, STM, on alot of ppl cant copy toon to server, servers have some problems. Just check time to time when its will tell "Успешно скопирован". They try fix this problem atm. Before coppy you can just make new toon and but item for get lvl 65 in cash shop.
Edera - just nab.
Ruski

Sunday, November 1st 2015, 12:18pm

anyone got talent calculator with english translation?

Sunday, November 1st 2015, 12:35pm

ÇiLeK

Intermediate

to Cilek, STM, on alot of ppl cant copy toon to server, servers have some problems. Just check time to time when its will tell "Успешно скопирован". They try fix this problem atm. Before coppy you can just make new toon and but item for get lvl 65 in cash shop.

Thanks ^^ I did what you said.
I created a new toon and bought that chest to make it 65lvl. I did a lot of quests but i'm still 65 lvl and %61 exp. I landed the new area but i'm so bored and logged out few min ago.
Btw new engi with build that you got with Ark, really suck. There's still steel mosq. but i have no idea what the hell they are doing.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ÇiLeK" (Nov 1st 2015, 2:53pm)

Sunday, November 1st 2015, 1:37pm

Thanks ^^ I did what you said.
I created a new toon and bought that chest to make it 65lvl. I did a lot of quests but i'm still 65 lvl and %61 exp. I landed the new area but i'm so bored and logged out few min ago.
sorry , u mean u played on patch 7?

ok how?
it released on ru?

Sunday, November 1st 2015, 2:03pm

Pochtron

Intermediate

@Dala or Cilek, can you please tell if there is any zone that looks like wild shore / dragon bay / ferris ? Does it still exist in 7.0 or have they removed such areas ?
Thanks for the feeback !

Sunday, November 1st 2015, 2:12pm

Is it me or have they really forced the support role on Engineers?

Sunday, November 1st 2015, 2:55pm

ÇiLeK

Intermediate

@Dala or Cilek, can you please tell if there is any zone that looks like wild shore / dragon bay / ferris ? Does it still exist in 7.0 or have they removed such areas ?
Thanks for the feeback !

I couldn't go so far, yet. When i managed to go that new areas i will write here and add some ss
@ hmmod, Public Test Server is opened with 7.0 version

Monday, November 2nd 2015, 9:08am

Whild shore's zone dell at all.

And size matters.
Edera - just nab.
Ruski

Monday, November 2nd 2015, 3:19pm

Hey Dala, i have a 65lvl toon on ru server but i couldn't copy it to pts.
It says "Добавлен в очередь" first.
Then "Обрабатывается игровым сервером"
After this 2nd stage, it turns back to normal. Like i never copied my toon to pts.
It shows me the character copy screen and i need to choose my toon again for pts.

Do you have any idea why this is happening?

I played on pts several times and first time i had a problem.

Sorry for not responding earlier but I kinda got absorbed by this PTS entirely, forgot world outside of it exists :whistling:
Actually I only found time to write this post because the servers seem to be down 8o

"Добавлен в очередь" means your character has been queued for copying over to the PTS.
"Обрабатывается игровым сервером" means that copying process actually started.
"Успешно скопирован" means your character has been successfully copied and you can play it.

On first day there was a lot of problems as someone above said.

Thanks for the feeback !

No, Wild Shore has been completely removed, as well as Draconic Relics, Glyphs and Melting Isle.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dala" (Nov 2nd 2015, 3:25pm)

Rate this thread