You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, November 2nd 2015, 10:00pm

Pochtron

Intermediate

@Dala or Cilek, can you please tell if there is any zone that looks like wild shore / dragon bay / ferris ? Does it still exist in 7.0 or have they removed such areas ?
Thanks for the feeback !

No, Wild Shore has been completely removed, as well as Draconic Relics, Glyphs and Melting Isle.

Thank god :thumbsup: Good luck and have fun there !

Tuesday, November 3rd 2015, 2:50pm

Edited with "Seasons and access to gears" preview

Wednesday, November 4th 2015, 9:50am

Wednesday, November 4th 2015, 5:29pm

Billboy

Beginner

Friday, November 6th 2015, 2:05am

Does someone know if any healer racial or world mystery skills have changed in 7.0?

Friday, November 6th 2015, 1:00pm

Does someone know if any healer racial or world mystery skills have changed in 7.0?

I played on the PTS and got to level 70 there doing all the quests. By the way, it's much more of them than there was 60 -> 65. Similar to Umoir or Irdrich.

All classes have been completely reworked in 7.0, not even Seal/Aura/Energy/Ferocity/Fervor buffs exist in the game anymore. All the "2nd life" skills were removed.
It's almost certain that ALL of the racial and world mystery skills did change for all classes.

For my class (psi) all the racials and all the world mystery skills changed, Loop of Time, Telekinetic Pull, Pyrolysis were completely removed. Mental Pulse, Astral Body and Twin were completely reworked.

Classes lose some of their core skills from previous versions of the game with 7.0

It's very safe to assume same thing happened to healer.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Dala" (Nov 6th 2015, 1:08pm)

Friday, November 6th 2015, 7:08pm

@Dala
tk pull removed? completely?...im pretty sure i will miss that ;(
and so as a matter effect all (most?) reincarnation-skills will be completely different too i guess...?

@Mistryl
the screenshot shows beautiful shadows from the turrets, this also looks somehow new 8o

Friday, November 6th 2015, 9:54pm

new incarnation skills are already known^^ they seem intresting^^

Saturday, November 7th 2015, 1:14pm

ah, true, now i saw it; very interesting

especially having romance from bard will be very interesting (fun) for melee-classes

nice to see choke from psi is back, i missed this reincskill

and m really, really happy that shift forward from mage will stay :)

Saturday, November 7th 2015, 3:04pm

nice to see choke from psi is back, i missed this reincskill

This reinc choke seems to be completely different than actual 7.0 psi choke, which doesn't slow anymore. It looks like old one judging from description.

Psi's choke can be changed with rubies to do one of two things: 1) Stun for 0.5s every time it deals damage, ignoring Willpower, or 2) Apply debuff that reduces received healing by 40%. It's obviously not intended as damage skill and it's damage is bad. Also (like all of psi's cast time abilities) it's no longer interrupted by damage.

and m really, really happy that shift forward from mage will stay :)

If you mean "Flash", it's not that good anymore, because it has 1m 15s cooldown X(

Same thing happens to it that happened to old Summoner Fear skill. Oh and btw, in 7.0 Psi has instant fear on a 1m/50s/40s cooldown (depending on rank).

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dala" (Nov 7th 2015, 3:09pm)

Saturday, November 7th 2015, 7:09pm

Edited with hotfix 7.0.00.09 (06-11-15)

Monday, November 9th 2015, 3:02pm

tell us more about how the new psi works pls

Monday, November 9th 2015, 4:41pm

Psi's choke can be changed with rubies to do one of two things: 1) Stun for 0.5s every time it deals damage, ignoring Willpower, or 2) Apply debuff that reduces received healing by 40%. It's obviously not intended as damage skill and it's damage is bad. Also (like all of psi's cast time abilities) it's no longer interrupted by damage.
that sounds really exciting!
is the slowdown-effect from choke still present too?
If you mean "Flash", it's not that good anymore, because it has 1m 15s cooldown X(

Same thing happens to it that happened to old Summoner Fear skill. Oh and btw, in 7.0 Psi has instant fear on a 1m/50s/40s cooldown (depending on rank).
yes i meant "Flash"
the longer cd is not pleasent, for sure
psifear sounds exciting too
tell us more about how the new psi works pls
i would also appreciate more infos :love:

Monday, November 9th 2015, 5:37pm

greetings

just found, small teaser (only in 360p quality) of full trailer of allods 7.0 New Order:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SiIh-VRZzs

Monday, November 9th 2015, 10:21pm

greetings

just found, small teaser (only in 360p quality) of full trailer of allods 7.0 New Order:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SiIh-VRZzs

its not a full trailer, just part of it
Edera - just nab.
Ruski

Wednesday, November 11th 2015, 11:30am

Bring back legacy lvl40 servers so I can expirience the feelings I did 6 years ago, level my OP HB scout to 40 once again and finally forget about this game.

:(

Thursday, November 12th 2015, 3:33pm

Edited with hotfix 7.0.00.13 (12-11-15)

Friday, November 13th 2015, 8:17am

Greetings

Here full trailer of update 7.0:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWHfR1X5pUk

(still nothing about new type of "single" ships ,and management system :( )

Sunday, November 15th 2015, 7:31am

someone told me that in 7.0 you can gear only up to epics in astral and the rest is from raiding.
is it true? if so it's the end for me and to alot of other players who are more casual and can't attend raids :(

Rate this thread