You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, March 12th 2016, 2:22am

Edited with:

Hotfix PTS 7.0.01.06 (11-03-16)

Preview "New islands in astral"

CS items: new mount ogre (with talent scrolls) and new 8th ruby scroll (temporary item)

Saturday, March 12th 2016, 1:57pm

mhh seems we can expect only temporary items now -.-

Sunday, March 13th 2016, 1:38pm

Gramarye

Professional

Does somebody knows exactly what will happen to "Martys Salvation" and "Martyrs Guidance"? Im wondering how this Spells (and their cash-shop variants) will get changed since energy and mana will be removed for most classes.

Porbably salvation will jsut regenerate HP and Guidance will depend on the class ...

Sunday, March 13th 2016, 1:47pm

Porbably salvation will jsut regenerate HP and Guidance will depend on the class ...

You guessed right.

Sunday, March 13th 2016, 2:03pm

Gramarye

Professional

You guessed right.

ty for the quick answer

Sunday, March 13th 2016, 8:03pm

Warriors have an ability called "Черепаха" or "Turtle" in English. Is it a toggleble ability which you can use permamently until toggled off or does it have duration? I can't find any place to say it has duration I think it works permamently. It makes the damage you take into really small portions.

SEEMS LIKE WARRIORS WILL BE !!!EXTREMELY!!! TANKY from now on....

Monday, March 14th 2016, 11:32pm

lithrium

Beginner

Is it just me or do Healers seem incredibly boring with 7.0? I'm only seeing 3 healing abilities.. Refreshing Light, Rejuv and Halo. Hope this isn't the case. "Self-Sacrifice" sounds like an interesting ability that could have it's advantages. "Hotspot" looks so fun! Glad to have a blink now lol.

Tuesday, March 15th 2016, 12:15pm

I see 5 healing spells
1. Healing light
2. the life giving hotspot
3. halo
4. torch
5. Miraculous healing

What i am curious about is the Summoners ability Cautery it deals damage and then heals your target so i wonder if we can accidentally kill a group member with it if they are low on health? Well didn't read the thing fully on summoner, apparently we can kill our group members by accident or on purpose if you don't like them Lol, if so that might be a skipped spell for most summoners unless you make a full heal/support build as Blood Transfusion and Panacea are better and safer and by sounds of it you can keep healing until you run out of blood and so if you manage to keep your blood drops for a long time it will be very useful in raids.

Tuesday, March 15th 2016, 2:39pm

Is it just me or do Healers seem incredibly boring with 7.0? I'm only seeing 3 healing abilities.. Refreshing Light, Rejuv and Halo. Hope this isn't the case. "Self-Sacrifice" sounds like an interesting ability that could have it's advantages. "Hotspot" looks so fun! Glad to have a blink now lol.

3 abilities? vampyrvenom have found 5 already. :) You can also add skills that gives barrier (Have you play RIFT? There was a Purifier class with skills for absorb incoming dmg) or reduce incoming dmg by... 35%? So there will be more than 3 skills if want to take healer's role.

Btw. When lvl cap was 51 (I can be wrong) healers had: Perpetual Healing - always keep it on tank and Refreshing Light for quick healing. If you finally got Fanaticism you can cast Holy Healing. Entreaty - good self-heal. When situation was really bad Divine Prayer for tank and Circle of Healing for entire party.
So healers had 6 skills, but most of the time there were only 2 for spamming*.
Then came lvl 55, and 2 more skills... with 1,5 and 2min. cooldown.
Next was lvl 65, new skill Celestial Light, Fanaticism stack when you want and... more problems - if you saerch russian forum maybe you can find complaint (short after 6.0 patch) from players that sometimes Holy Healing gives even 70% of total healing(!)88

It wasn't boring? :)

*- I don't count Purification - some palyers (with strong runes ofc) keep healing without paying antenion on DoT's
**- I remember one more thing from ru forum - I saw mianly name "PRIEST" in posts, but a few times i found "HILLBOT"

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "SpHonKxxVngjAnikLsor" (Mar 15th 2016, 2:55pm)

Tuesday, March 15th 2016, 9:04pm

lithrium

Beginner

Quoted

Quoted from "lithrium"

3 abilities? vampyrvenom have found 5 already. You can also add skills that gives barrier (Have you play RIFT? There was a Purifier class with skills for absorb incoming dmg) or reduce incoming dmg by... 35%? So there will be more than 3 skills if want to take healer's role.

Btw. When lvl cap was 51 (I can be wrong) healers had: Perpetual Healing - always keep it on tank and Refreshing Light for quick healing. If you finally got Fanaticism you can cast Holy Healing. Entreaty - good self-heal. When situation was really bad Divine Prayer for tank and Circle of Healing for entire party.
So healers had 6 skills, but most of the time there were only 2 for spamming*.
Then came lvl 55, and 2 more skills... with 1,5 and 2min. cooldown.
Next was lvl 65, new skill Celestial Light, Fanaticism stack when you want and... more problems - if you saerch russian forum maybe you can find complaint (short after 6.0 patch) from players that sometimes Holy Healing gives even 70% of total healing(!)88

It wasn't boring?

*- I don't count Purification - some palyers (with strong runes ofc) keep healing without paying antenion on DoT's
**- I remember one more thing from ru forum - I saw mianly name "PRIEST" in posts, but a few times i found "HILLBOT"

When I looked and saw 3, I thought the only abilities were spammable Refreshing Light, Rejuv when you had fana and then Halo. I took a better look at the rubies and I actually see some skills. We have a lot of skills that moves us or allies to us. Loving the 2 blinks we have! One's a a stun blink and the other to an ally. I'm excited!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Mar 15th 2016, 11:02pm) with the following reason: layout/quote

Wednesday, March 16th 2016, 9:16am

7.0 changes

Hey there!

I've been reading some posts about new stuff and went to search for some info that i couldn't find in here (or maybe i'm just blind...)

So, to be short (and try to help on whatever i can): Some info might be new, some very old and some, very repetitive in this forum, it's just a resume....

I was starting this post with some random guides i was finding and them, i came to this on the RU forum.

https://translate.googleusercontent.com/…B-2E70vTY3Uw#10

USE GOOGLE CHROME

Here, are the guides about everything on 7.0 so, i think the "guessing" is done. Have a look on this "preview the patch".

Hope it is helpful...

Cheers.
Retired...
New life till 7.0

Thursday, March 17th 2016, 12:18pm

Gramarye

Professional

ty for that helpful link kuekas. However i want able to fin some information about the change of racial abilities. Does such a list exist?

Thursday, March 17th 2016, 2:12pm

However i want able to fin some information about the change of racial abilities. Does such a list exist?

Sadly it doesn't. The only way to find out is to play on the Russian server.

Thursday, March 17th 2016, 10:36pm

Gramarye

Professional

However i want able to fin some information about the change of racial abilities. Does such a list exist?

Sadly it doesn't. The only way to find out is to play on the Russian server.

if i would understand one single kyrillic word :P

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gramarye" (Mar 17th 2016, 11:22pm)

Friday, March 18th 2016, 12:37pm

Edited with hotfix 7.0.01.13 (18-03-16)

Tuesday, March 22nd 2016, 11:15am

Gramarye

Professional

2 more weird questions:

1. How will the blue carnifex-scroll change?
2. this might be a bit troll but what happens to the mana/energy-leeching anomaly at the isle of weakness in the coba-Plateau? It would be sad if they just removed it since this damages the zones lore ... kinda ...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gramarye" (Mar 22nd 2016, 11:20am)

Tuesday, March 22nd 2016, 3:20pm

Replaced PTS patchnote by 7.1 patchnote

Friday, March 25th 2016, 12:37pm

Greetings

New Shipwright's boxes:
(like always, new amazing ship design)
https://translate.google.pl/translate?sl…t-text=&act=url

Wednesday, March 30th 2016, 10:35am

Thanks, edited!

Edited with patchnote 7.0.01.19 (30-03-16) and cs shipwright's boxes

Rate this thread