You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, August 1st 2015, 10:40pm

Apprentice coupons

my Apprentice pay for 6000 CCs from the game shop but I'm his mentor and I didn't get any coupons that you get if your Apprentice buy anything from the game shop why ? ^^ ?(

Saturday, August 1st 2015, 10:49pm

my Apprentice pay for 6000 CCs from the game shop but I'm his mentor and I didn't get any coupons that you get if your Apprentice buy anything from the game shop why ? ^^ ?(

It's not apprentice, it's a person who registered their account using your referral number.

Saturday, August 1st 2015, 11:15pm

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol thank you so much ^^

Saturday, August 1st 2015, 11:23pm

sorry to ask again but where is that linke /cry that i can use to inv ppl

Sunday, August 2nd 2015, 2:05am

Sunday, August 2nd 2015, 9:51am

Tealord

Beginner

WHAT then why there a vendor next to the bank answer me Game masters /cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want the good stuff /cry!!!!!!!!
well thank you for the lovely help /kiss ^^
F2P - League - Mirraq - Mage - lvl 65 - runes 766-666 :love:

Sunday, August 2nd 2015, 1:45pm

WHAT then why there a vendor next to the bank

because those who have already set up this system can still use it (?) and these who have coupons can exchange if they havent

Monday, August 3rd 2015, 4:20pm

Tealord

Beginner

/CRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thank you for the info ^^
F2P - League - Mirraq - Mage - lvl 65 - runes 766-666 :love:

Rate this thread