You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, August 9th 2015, 5:01am

pvp pollution cleaning

Can you fix the kick vote pvp sytem? It's broken.

Many leechers are destroying the pvp experience by tagging cargalas and afking 15min, and do it again and again so we need a decent vote kick system and this one doesnt work

Result : By this way, they are getting many free amalgam. They dont deserve it. Then people who are fighting cant sell their own deserved amalgam to npc for getting more coins. Because of those cowards are getting easily free amal by pvp afk, nobody buy amalgams to npc and nobody buy the cs item of multiplicator amalgam

Sunday, August 9th 2015, 7:19am

i`m not sure kick vote system will be useful if they can join next fight...it`s better to make SS and report here so leechers and afker can be banned..that`s my opinion...i understand your pain since tonight i saw 7 people sit in base and afk...how can you win?

Sunday, August 9th 2015, 7:26am

I think they should add deserter debuff especially for ppl that were voting off. something like 3 hours unable to que.

maybe also change the system, if u r inactive for 30 sec u get kicked...

Sunday, August 9th 2015, 8:40am

Windstorm

Trainee

Good ideea.Also,should be good to somehow set a limit for a GS here -like from some 30k -60k would be an lvl of BG's where ppls can join freely with their reincs and undergeared alts :P -another GS limit would be over 60k and up ,etc.I'm tired to get all reincs and ppl that are one shot in team,ppls that does not even wear the bless (Oo) wich is ridiculous and yes,it feels like leeching .When i see some 30 k GS in ma team getting Death mark i'm like ''ok should i just stay afk and polish my nails'' feeling -and i think many of you got this too :D

Tuesday, August 11th 2015, 1:06am

without judging anyone - with future patch instantkick will come as far as i have understood

and if both team have afk players its balanced in total anyway so dont get too upset :P

''ok should i just stay afk and polish my nails'

i love the elves' AFK-animation too ^^