You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, August 12th 2015, 7:57pm

Arushieru

Intermediate

• "Arushieru" started this thread

Goodbye Forever Allods online

Hello everyone ...
So after thinking so many years
I have finally decided to leave Allods lands Forever ...
the game is awesom and not bad as giraphical ... but what ruined
is that this game is desired a lot of purchasing ... and I cant do that
my family will be mad if I do that ... the game has less exictment
there is no celebration what so ever ...
my character and my runes are so weak .. 5,4,4 - 4,2,1
Im a Mentalist ... I lift my own guild cause no one will help you
I have no friends whats so ever ... so I have become a solo again
I need to make a full level 7 runes without purchasing .. just by using only Goblinball
am thinking of making 7M gold by playing soccer only ...
but its gonna take a years ... the currency exchange is so much high
it should be disscounted ... less than 100 or 90 at least ... but buying currency is over 230
and they only disscount it by 5% only ... in the end 230 before and 226 after ...
will thats all I have to say thanks for everyone enjoy yourself ...

I’m the heavy cruiser

originally from the

first oriental fleet

[ Fleet of Fog ]

Mental Model [ Takao ]

Wednesday, August 12th 2015, 8:17pm

i wanna sell amalgam again for to be rich one :O

Wednesday, August 12th 2015, 9:11pm

Learn some economy....

1. Buy some reincarnations and up to 65lv ( i have 3), more raincarnations = more $ in day (because x2 for first win)
2. Win gb/battle and bastion, go for 927g x4 times on your main and reincarnations
3. Find better guild, whose can help you, take you on astral hunt etc. or just look what ppl write on zone/word, you can easy find party ;) ( i don't have problem with this)
4. go afk on battle because, ppl don't like using votekick ^^

I'm Noah i have 79k gs and 655 444 runes but i can have betters ( but first i want buy some else), i can get 45-65k gold in day

With 55k gs you can going on maze easy (6-9k for kill boss)

Quoted

I have no friends

So go find them :P ( or try find wife/husband who always help you ^^)

Don't cry and become pro ! :P "and upgrade runes for 10-13lv :thumbup: "

(yep i pay 0.00$ for this game, and i play only one year )

ps. you can try your luck in many allods competitions, i win 500 premium crystals last weak ;)

This post has been edited 8 times, last edit by "Xrade19" (Aug 12th 2015, 9:37pm)

Thursday, August 13th 2015, 6:18am

If I had a dollar for every time I said goodbye forever to Allods... I still couldn't afford anything from the cash shop :D .

Thursday, August 13th 2015, 4:43pm

Hello everyone ...
So after thinking so many years
I have finally decided to leave Allods lands Forever ...
the game is awesom and not bad as giraphical ... but what ruined
is that this game is desired a lot of purchasing ... and I cant do that
my family will be mad if I do that ... the game has less exictment
there is no celebration what so ever ...
I have no friends whats so ever ... so I have become a solo again
I need to make a full level 7 runes without purchasing .. just by using only Goblinball
am thinking of making 7M gold by playing soccer only ...
but its gonna take a years ... the currency exchange is so much high
it should be disscounted ... less than 100 or 90 at least ... but buying currency is over 230
and they only disscount it by 5% only ... in the end 230 before and 226 after ...
will thats all I have to say thanks for everyone enjoy yourself ...
GOOD FOR U.this game is waste of f* time anyway....hundreds of hours grinding, hundreds and hundreds dollars spent,and hundreds astrals and repeatable quests, and for what? they didnt even make an effort to advertize a game a just a little bit...curency is fucked up,and thats another thing that rejects potencial new members...aside the fact that this is heavy pay to win game,they f**ked up even sub.server....i cant understand how that is acceptable for them...like there is no interest to bring fresh blood.......like they simply dont care...from 2011..they OD SO SHITTY JOB, that is become necessary to merge all world servers into one...and even that isnt fix anything...in all MMORPG games list on internet,i couldnt find anyone who talk about allods online...like the game dont exist,there is some crappy games but no allods...Allods team is SUCK and yes im gonna say it..u did right thing.... this beautifull game is F*** up by people who runs it...(and runes,but thats a diffrent story)

Thursday, August 13th 2015, 6:07pm

Arushieru

Intermediate

• "Arushieru" started this thread

Learn some economy....

1. Buy some reincarnations and up to 65lv ( i have 3), more raincarnations = more $ in day (because x2 for first win)
2. Win gb/battle and bastion, go for 927g x4 times on your main and reincarnations
3. Find better guild, whose can help you, take you on astral hunt etc. or just look what ppl write on zone/word, you can easy find party ;) ( i don't have problem with this)
4. go afk on battle because, ppl don't like using votekick ^^

I'm Noah i have 79k gs and 655 444 runes but i can have betters ( but first i want buy some else), i can get 45-65k gold in day

With 55k gs you can going on maze easy (6-9k for kill boss)

Quoted

I have no friends

So go find them :P ( or try find wife/husband who always help you ^^)

Don't cry and become pro ! :P "and upgrade runes for 10-13lv :thumbup: "

(yep i pay 0.00$ for this game, and i play only one year )

ps. you can try your luck in many allods competitions, i win 500 premium crystals last weak ;)
easy for you to do all that ..
but me I cant .. no one even want to be my friend .. ;(
who wanna be friended with weak player anyway ... :(
I only have one character ... I never in my life finish Tka-Rik’s Cave trials ...
no one ever helped me most of everything I done it by luck ...

I’m the heavy cruiser

originally from the

first oriental fleet

[ Fleet of Fog ]

Mental Model [ Takao ]

Thursday, August 13th 2015, 6:32pm

I only have one character ... I never in my life finish Tka-Rik’s Cave trials ...

You can finish Tka Rik Cave trials with just Surveyors' rep gear with your class. I did it on the Russian server with level 2 runes. There's no daily potions there even.

Okay, it's not easy, but it can definitely be done. There's only one trial that's really impossible with this kind of gear/runes - "Four Elements", but you can just fail that one, it's -1 trial, not complete failure like before. Or you can still do it if you get Weapon or Shield of the Ancients before.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Dala" (Aug 13th 2015, 6:38pm)

Thursday, August 13th 2015, 8:49pm

you can try to save some Money and gold and come to subscription server where there's no cash shop :D if you buy 3 months of sub you got 6 months instead.

Thursday, August 13th 2015, 9:28pm

if you buy 3 months of sub you got 6 months instead.

Sadly it's not like that anymore.

Friday, August 14th 2015, 2:10am

if you buy 3 months of sub you got 6 months instead.

Sadly it's not like that anymore.

I renewed my subscription at the beginning of last month and got the 6 months, did it change already? :/

Friday, August 14th 2015, 9:30am

I renewed my subscription at the beginning of last month and got the 6 months, did it change already? :/

I renewed it on 30th of July and it was 3 months already.

Friday, August 14th 2015, 6:09pm

Arushieru ^^
so come to "Cehennem" guild, we doing astral hunt, 927g and s1/s4/s7 in the evening, if you come to us we always help you :)

just write to me whan i am online :) ( if you play in leauge site in New frontier server :p)

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Xrade19" (Aug 14th 2015, 6:26pm)