You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 9:22am

AoD on P2P

I didn't see anyone post about this so I will.

A couple of days ago we had all of our guild members that were online (around 30) sign up for the AoD at the 19:00 time-slot. We also spammed it on the world chat and people with megaphones went to the imp side and spammed there. The timer went up to 2 hours and 1 min when it was 19:00 and it wouldn't pop for us.

I'm assuming that the description of the AoD is right and there should be 12 people for each side so I'm sure we had more than enough people signed for it even if it had to be a league vs league fight.

I would like to know if this issue is getting any attention since Scarlet Bastion isn't here anymore for people to get the battlegrounds emblems in bulk anymore.
Fiddler - Bard - Avarice
Kulha - Warrior - Avarice

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 9:32am

if i good remember AoD i still buged

Rate this thread