You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, August 17th 2015, 6:19am

I don't understand the mechanics of Natural Power

Okay, I understand that when you use Call to Nature, you're given 8 stacks of Natural Power that are consumed when using the Vibrant Health spell, and you're also given a 50% nerf to the damage of your pet and yourself while you have these stacks, while your healing power is buffed by 25%. This debuff lasts for 20 seconds after you use the last Natural Power. That much makes sense to me.

What doesn't make sense to me is this paragraph.

"If under Static Charge, the cooldown duration will be reduced, but the effect will be removed."

What does that mean? There is no cooldown for Call of Nature. And I tried casting it while under the effect of Static Charge and without and didn't notice anything different.

Monday, August 17th 2015, 6:56am

It is mistake in translation. It is actually the casting time of Call to nature that is reduced, not its cooldown. Original casting time of Call to nature is 6 sec. When under the effect of healing debuff, the casting time of Call to Nature is 3 sec (half time). For each stack of static charge casting time is further reduced by aprox. 0.4 sec. For example if you try to cast again Call to nature while you have 4 stacks of Static charge, casting time will be only 1.5 sec, and will full 8 stacks of static charge you get instant cast of Call to nature. Whenever you cast Call to nature under static charge effect, the static charge effect is removed. Thats all.

Monday, August 17th 2015, 8:07am

I figured it was something like that. Thanks! I really hate these inaccurate tool tips.