You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, August 28th 2015, 12:08am

Frakkerz

Trainee

Thanks for the update/info kurt :)

Friday, August 28th 2015, 10:14am

Kurtcobain

Professional

your welcome guys :D
Kurtcobain-Lvl 80-Demo/ Sechmet-Lvl 80 Cleric

KurtCobain - lvl 80 Cleric (LEAGUE)

Saturday, August 29th 2015, 1:26pm

your welcome guys :D
btw after patch release .

you think can exchange 10 scroll in goblin ?

before event comes?

8|

Wednesday, September 2nd 2015, 5:14pm

freestile

Professional

i'm so jalous, people that had the 10 scrolls can get the mount before the stongboxes sale, pls release it tomorow!!!

Wednesday, September 2nd 2015, 8:26pm

they try to sell it to those who cant wait, very funny to watch :)

btw this thread has over 1000 views, compare wih others, this must be one of the things ppl really care for

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Sep 3rd 2015, 7:01pm)

Wednesday, September 2nd 2015, 9:45pm

freestile

Professional

i know that waiting for something increase the pleasure when you finaly got it but at that point it's just pure frustration and it's decreasing the pleasure ;( + you allow some people to get it before just to make us even angrier, seriously?? :thumbdown:

i just want to say "take my fking money but release it plsssss" :cursing:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "freestile" (Sep 2nd 2015, 10:35pm)

Thursday, September 3rd 2015, 6:47pm

So, not only do they not announce the sale, not even an event this week. This is getting really old.

Thursday, September 3rd 2015, 7:01pm

its a pity... :( i read they have problems with payment, my last hope is that they release it after fixing their payment :(

Thursday, September 3rd 2015, 7:14pm

freestile

Professional

so you think there's a little chance that it can be release before next thursday? or cs event are on thursday only?

Thursday, September 3rd 2015, 8:23pm

ÇiLeK

Intermediate

my last hope is that they release it after fixing their payment
I hope so too ;(

so you think there's a little chance that it can be release before next thursday? or cs event are on thursday only?
Yea, why not? :D Russians are doing it sometimes, so i guess our admins also can do it too. :P

Thursday, September 3rd 2015, 9:37pm

with the "age" of a season the "worth" of a mount decreases, just because of the fact faster mounts come with time

lets remember, long time hovertank "aegis", artillerywalker "dreadnought" and tankwalker "throne" were the only battlemounts;
then we had titan-sale
(in EU they were also f***** up for LONG time because some i***** cryed a river about them; same s***with P5 in EU; i cant tell how glad i am we got rid of the old publisher that held back all those things!)
my titan did not get converted to a battlemount like most of them did and i had to go through tickets to get this fixed (my titan was max level already and all the food used on it was wasted this way because converting it reset to level 1)
it was a plasent time to have the "best" mount of all
then, spinner came... it was faster, had better skills, could swim etc etc, titan was no longer #1
then manabike came after long time and then mirage and then moloch; titan almost worthless, no to mention all the fox/ bear/ baba yaga/ snowyak etc which are all faster than 13m/s; im glad i bought none of them
somewhere between that pegasus was a bonus for some strongbox

mirage is the best mount by far
now an even better mount comes (and rumors say its the last one)

since i was unhappy with the 13m/s slow titan i got a pegasus for ~80k gold, it seemed worth (of it had no battleskills, only heal, but i mostly care for speed)
so except the mirage the pegasus was the fastest for short distances (long distances manabike & moloch are better)
pegasus not beeing able to swim was another inconvinience, but worth if you think of the saved gold
then battle for cargallas came, with its wide areas and long distances, and again i spent much time with beeing on a mount instead of fighting (also pegasus suffers from npcs, it faints after a few hits)
so when we had that other mountsale (manabike titan and aegis) i was sad there was no option like in russian allods to get the other mounts too, (also i guess noone cared for the outdated, worthless titan & aegis, only manabike is of limited value)

this mount now should have been released LONG time ago

my assumption was they did not because of the passegerbug in BFC (again, its just an assumption of an allods online player, nothing more)
they saved a lot of tickes / raging rantposts etc with that

now, with 6.2 which fixed that BFC-bug, it would be time to FINALLY release it i guess
i imagined (also due to some other psots i read) it may be on sale as soon as servers become available after 6.2 patch (so we have holy weapon & molnija sale) - did not happen
i imagined next, that since hole weapon saled was planned to be over at thursday 11:00 (i took a look @ calandar) and due to the fact that sales usually become available at thursday (with the weekly maintenance) we maybe get it today - did not happen
now i read about payment-issues and i can imagine that they hold it back again to prevent rage of paying players (their customers) which have less time to buy this mount

if its not related to this, its just really annoying (again, its not my impatience, its the fact that mounts become "less worth" over time; in this case i hope its really true the molnija is the "last" good mount which would make the long waiting less grievous)

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Sep 3rd 2015, 10:17pm)

Thursday, September 3rd 2015, 10:04pm

freestile

Professional

i hope they'll fix their payment issue asap then (if this is the pb...) if we could get the sale before the end of the week it would be great ;)

Friday, September 4th 2015, 10:25am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

in this case i hope its really true the molnija is the "last" good mount which would make the long waiting less grievous)
Wasn't it that it will be the last and "best" PvP mount? Meaning there will come faster regular mounts like pegasus, dragons, viverne etc... At least I hope so.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Friday, September 4th 2015, 1:54pm

freestile

Professional

replace "die potato" in this video by "release this fking pvp mount" and you have it :D
yes all this drives me crazy ^^

no seriously could we have official news about this, we all know that it will be release sson, just tell us when plsss! ;(

Friday, September 4th 2015, 2:02pm

in this case i hope its really true the molnija is the "last" good mount which would make the long waiting less grievous)
Wasn't it that it will be the last and "best" PvP mount? Meaning there will come faster regular mounts like pegasus, dragons, viverne etc... At least I hope so.

yes, thats possible!
but i think "organic" mounts will also not have skills like blink forward etc, so its questionable whether they will be better (faster!)
but then again things like the short speedboost of the cat and the jump of the lion come to my mind, keeping it interesting what the future will offer :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

for those who did not see it, there goes the thread about malfunctioning payment
http://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pag…d&threadID=9123
and there is an official announcement regarding the issue
http://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pag…d&threadID=9115
(it says there is a problem with payment and they wait for fixing it and sorry for the inconvinience)

most likely, until this is fixed, no molnija for us :pinch:

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Sep 4th 2015, 2:19pm)

Friday, September 4th 2015, 2:55pm

freestile

Professional

and how long does it take to fix such a pb? hours? days? weeks?
but even if they fix it, nothing proof us that they'll release it right after... but i hope so

Friday, September 4th 2015, 5:25pm

Gwiniel

Intermediate

yes, thats possible!
but i think "organic" mounts will also not have skills like blink forward etc, so its questionable whether they will be better (faster!)
but then again things like the short speedboost of the cat and the jump of the lion come to my mind, keeping it interesting what the future will offer
I don't take Viverne any different from a regular horse, it's not pvp mount and the 70 yards jump it has is the same as lion's leap with the exception that viverne's jump has direct cd while lion's leap needs accumulated points. Most mounts have direct cd on their skills so I don't see a reason for the future mounts to be without skills as long as they aren't pvp related. It would be dumb to create new mounts without any skills unless their new speed would be over 18 yards per second and thus making them so fast, that old mounts with skills can't possibly keep up. Well, it's left to see. I just hope Allods doesn't quit making new mounts entirely.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Friday, September 4th 2015, 6:47pm

Why does it seem like the only community that is never told anything is the EN one? I keep hearing about all these issues/announcements from other communities, like that payment one. There were a few tech support threads in EN about it, but no official response that I saw.

EDIT: OK, this became even more annoying now that I've realized that I can no longer even browse the other language forums.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Nethon" (Sep 4th 2015, 7:28pm)

Friday, September 4th 2015, 9:32pm

EDIT: OK, this became even more annoying now that I've realized that I can no longer even browse the other language forums.

how cant you browse them? are they disabled in he forumsettings?
i see all forms and can browse them properly

Rate this thread