You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, September 17th 2015, 5:24pm

Frakkerz

Trainee

hehe all good things we have to wait for 8o

Hehe well already got the mount from scrolls ;)

But it is interesting, I never saw 2 Strongboxes on sale together under this new management neither 2 without the 1 week cool down :p

Friday, September 18th 2015, 10:38am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

It's better to fix payment and lag issues before they release the last pvp mount sale or they'll face such a wall of complaints from people that couldn't participate in the sale that they'll be hearing from it when patch 7 is live!
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Friday, September 18th 2015, 10:51am

Kurtcobain

Professional

i am totaly with you Gwiniel!

the lag problems are realy bad but i think the billing issue is fixed now.
Kurtcobain-Lvl 80-Demo/ Sechmet-Lvl 80 Cleric

KurtCobain - lvl 80 Cleric (LEAGUE)

Friday, September 18th 2015, 11:04am

freestile

Professional

once again, not this week ;(

Friday, September 18th 2015, 12:54pm

ÇiLeK

Intermediate

i think the billing issue is fixed now.

Hai Kurt,
Completely fixed or just some of them fixed?

Friday, September 18th 2015, 2:02pm

Kurtcobain

Professional

what i know is that all billing problems are fixed, but i don´t realy know, it´s only the information that was given to me. So if any CM could say anything to this it will be nice.

Friday, September 18th 2015, 2:14pm

ÇiLeK

Intermediate

I think so.
I hope one of them will say something.

Friday, September 18th 2015, 3:01pm

For the amount of trouble you've caused us devs..... Pay us Lightning mount as a "We're sorry for our inconveniences and that we didn't have time to reply as well as not inform you on whats going on during the situation and that we announce the strong box for the Lightning mount to be on XX/Sep/2015, we apologize for the late message" or give us xp LM >.>
"Why is the rum gone? The rum is gone because several members of this crew that stands before me, this same crew of misbegotten scurvy sea dogs, crept down the hold and GUZZLED IT!"

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "CaptinSparrow" (Sep 18th 2015, 3:09pm)

Friday, September 18th 2015, 3:04pm

Kurtcobain

Professional

Strongbox for the Lithning Mount will be maybe in the Shop at the xx.09.2015 8o

Friday, September 18th 2015, 3:08pm

Strongbox for the Lithning Mount will be maybe in the Shop at the xx.09.2015 8o

That's a maybe I want, it WILL be on XX/Sep/2015 ^^
"Why is the rum gone? The rum is gone because several members of this crew that stands before me, this same crew of misbegotten scurvy sea dogs, crept down the hold and GUZZLED IT!"

Friday, September 18th 2015, 3:09pm

Kurtcobain

Professional

maybe maybe maybe, we will see when it´s live :D

Friday, September 18th 2015, 3:18pm

Friday, September 18th 2015, 3:27pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Maybe they could give every account that has been active in the last 14 days the Lightning mount as compensation!!!
That would be great.

P.S. Just chill out lmfao, the mount will be out next week. They gave the magic lamp sale because they always do it before a new strongbox. So you have 1 of 3 options for a strongbox. Lightning, Battle Armor, 5th Mage Page.

Friday, September 18th 2015, 3:30pm

Kurtcobain

Professional

you think so groot?

Friday, September 18th 2015, 3:33pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Would I lie to you? :rolleyes:

Friday, September 18th 2015, 3:34pm

Kurtcobain

Professional

NEVER :D

Friday, September 18th 2015, 5:55pm

freestile

Professional

For the amount of trouble you've caused us devs..... Pay us Lightning mount as a "We're sorry for our inconveniences and that we didn't have time to reply as well as not inform you on whats going on during the situation and that we announce the strong box for the Lightning mount to be on XX/Sep/2015, we apologize for the late message" or give us xp LM >.>

idk if you're trolling but personnaly i really think that they should give us a kind of compensation. ofc i'm not talking about giving us the mount for free, seriously you really think that it would be a good idea? I mean, we wait for this mount for many many time, then they allow a very few players to get it before everybody else to frustrate us even more, and after all that you'd like them to give it to everyone? to me, giving this mount to everybody would just remove the cool feeling that you have when you get something rare by making it become a common item ==> bad idea :thumbdown:
on the other hand releasing it asap would be a good idea ;) so common pls! we're asking you to release something so that we can empty our walets for you! don't miss that chance :thumbsup:

Friday, September 18th 2015, 8:32pm

idk if you're trolling but personnaly i really think that they should give us a kind of compensation. ofc i'm not talking about giving us the mount for free, seriously you really think that it would be a good idea? I mean, we wait for this mount for many many time, then they allow a very few players to get it before everybody else to frustrate us even more, and after all that you'd like them to give it to everyone? to me, giving this mount to everybody would just remove the cool feeling that you have when you get something rare by making it become a common item ==> bad idea
on the other hand releasing it asap would be a good idea so common pls! we're asking you to release something so that we can empty our walets for you! don't miss that chance

I meant that giving us the lightning by strongboxes sorry :P

Thursday, September 24th 2015, 11:23am

ÇiLeK

Intermediate