You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, August 19th 2015, 2:37am

• "hellzenemy10163" started this thread

"lightning Mount" When is it coming out?

Does anyone on the forums know when the lightning mount will drop on EN servers

Wednesday, August 19th 2015, 9:44am

freestile

Professional

i'm also waiting for this mount for so many time, i wonder why they didn't release it just after 6.1 patch came out, like on russians servers?

Wednesday, August 19th 2015, 1:57pm

Wednesday, August 19th 2015, 2:21pm

Wednesday, August 19th 2015, 11:50pm

• "hellzenemy10163" started this thread

Sounds good guys, ready to empty your wallets into the CashShop?

Wednesday, August 19th 2015, 11:53pm

yeah i think everybody is ready :D

Thursday, August 20th 2015, 1:14am

my angus is peppered

over 9000 hours in MSPAINT

Thursday, August 20th 2015, 2:00pm

xD
Just collect 10x scrolls of commander (legend) in this time

Btw , wtb 10 scrolls :O

Thursday, August 20th 2015, 2:18pm

i have this mount in RU server,i can pretty much say this is not good as wrath,it has more velocity in paper ,but these 2 mounts have same speed,i bought it for a good price,but i regret that i bought it

Thursday, August 20th 2015, 2:57pm

freestile

Professional

lighning > wraith, because more hp, more damages, you can carry someone with you... btw i can't figure out what is effect of the white/blue circle that it can put on the floor? and does its beam hits in aoe or only the target?
Wraith might be a little bit faster in the long run but these two mounts will remain the fasters mount ig for a while imo.

PS : when it'll be release pm me ig, i wtb it or 10 legendary commander scrolls ;)

Thursday, August 27th 2015, 2:47pm

Frakkerz

Trainee

I hate to do this but now i'm angry.

I have a few posts on the forum, i help players and i stay civilized but now i'm furious.

Strongbox of the Commander (Thunderbolt / Lightning mount) please... I payed for my scrolls with a top up near 250 euros in June. 25k crystals just sitting in the bank for a few months now, including smaller purchases since then. I was prepared to wait and overpay, but this is ridiculous.

See this thread:
http://allods.com/forum/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=5226

clearly suggests that mount will be out in 6.1, with 6.2 coming around the corner and no mention of this holy weapon strongbox being released during 6.1 and the rest of the post being relatively accurate. You are either delaying the mount for reasons beyond me or you think its funny to mess with us like this. It is not funny, i have held in my rage for the last 4 strongbox releases. Release it in 2 weeks or my cash shopping days are over.

Yours with utter sincerity, GliTchY of WarSong.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Aug 27th 2015, 3:12pm) with the following reason: link color (it was unreadable)

Thursday, August 27th 2015, 2:57pm

mhh well first off we dont have the exact same strongbox sales as the russians^^ and as far as i could read the new mount has com bugs which can harm the gameplay extremly

1 example is you can "carry" the flag wielder in cargallas... which destroys the complete gamemode^^ so its good they hold back a "bugged" item until its fixed

Thursday, August 27th 2015, 2:58pm

Celinkabouh

Beginner

In a previous post like this they answered, that they are not releasing the boxes in same specific order as in russian servers, so no need to cry plz. :rolleyes: this blue was faster X(

Thursday, August 27th 2015, 3:00pm

IAmGroot

Professional

25k crystals just sitting in the bank for a few months now
I have 2 mythic talent scrolls, an epic perfection, a legend talent scroll, a legend earring, 2 epic earrings, 4 wyvren mounts, and a whole load of other things. I got plenty you can buy with your 25k crystals. :thumbup:

Thursday, August 27th 2015, 3:07pm

i can understand your unpatience...
when you consider patch is 2nd september, maybe on 3rd (thurday) they will finally sell the molnija

(im almost sure they did not release it before due to some errors (bugs) with the mount that are fixed with 6.2)

Thursday, August 27th 2015, 3:10pm

Frakkerz

Trainee

"when you consider patch is 2nd september, maybe on 3rd (thurday) they will finally sell the molnija"

which is why i have given a 2 week ultimatum. make it 1st release and ill pour my wallet into this game, if not i'm completely f2p from now on.

Thursday, August 27th 2015, 3:19pm

im almost sure they will sell it then... as i said, im waiting myself for quite some time now and i cant imagine any other reason than preventing 468456 tickets of angry players who think everyone who was co-rider in BFC with a flag deserves a draconical punishment &permanent ban

but its good to see im not alone with that feeling ;)

Thursday, August 27th 2015, 6:18pm

Thursday, August 27th 2015, 8:04pm

Kurtcobain

Professional

"when you consider patch is 2nd september, maybe on 3rd (thurday) they will finally sell the molnija"

which is why i have given a 2 week ultimatum. make it 1st release and ill pour my wallet into this game, if not i'm completely f2p from now on.

The Patch 2 6.0.2 will come at the first of september, i ask about my CM and what he say´d is that it is cleare that it will be happend on the first and we will not make a maintenance on the third of september, so the mount will come soon as possibel guys :!:
Kurtcobain-Lvl 80-Demo/ Sechmet-Lvl 80 Cleric

KurtCobain - lvl 80 Cleric (LEAGUE)