You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, August 19th 2015, 1:25pm

Marco

Intermediate

• "Marco" started this thread

Forum Sign up ppls

Hi All,

I just want to say that half of ppl signing this Forum have 0 Posts by many of them the last activity is one day after they registrated here or not even that.

I think its a bit strange, what you think about that ?

Greetings Taleron

Wednesday, August 19th 2015, 1:31pm

Thats right we need new ideas for forum. Players should be active in forum.

Wednesday, August 19th 2015, 1:34pm

Marco

Intermediate

Thats right. Maybe we players once have the permission to help designing the forum and other things in allods by ourselfs in order to help the allods team and CM GM MODS etc.

Thx for your quick reply Kenan ;)

Wednesday, August 19th 2015, 2:01pm

i think most ppl just read and dont write since most hings have been said already anyway
but ofc i welcome any exchange on the forum :)

and those who have no actvity at all, maybe they just play the game but never visit the forum
some will be duplicate accounts
some will be ppl who decided to play, made an account but then discarded this thought

Wednesday, August 19th 2015, 2:55pm

if u check Russian forum

for any thread , in 2 days u will see about 6-10 pages

I am talking about Russian Allods Forum .

Wednesday, August 19th 2015, 3:03pm

if u check Russian forum

for any thread , in 2 days u will see about 6-10 pages

I am talking about Russian Allods Forum .
This is true but everytime everybody saying Russian Server or Forum is better. But idk what is different ? Why they are always better ?

Wednesday, August 19th 2015, 4:28pm

IAmGroot

Professional

This is true but everytime everybody saying Russian Server or Forum is better. But idk what is different ? Why they are always better ?
Their prices are much more reasonable. Even the people that don't want to put in much more than $10 a month on the "free to play" server can afford almost anything. Their forum moderators respond quickly. They do many, many, many more in game and forum events. It's not all "Do this crap on facebook and get rewarded..."Their tickets are responded to in less than 14 days. Their population absolutely dwarfs ours. For every 1 player we have, they probably have another 50. So if we had 100 people on a server, they would have 5000. If we had 1000 they would have 50,000. They have MANY more top-up bonuses, and if I'm not mistaken...their CCs even go on sale occasionally, which ours never have.

The list goes on and on...and on..and on...and on...and on...as to how the Russian servers are superior to the "world server."

The unfortunate part about their server is...I have absolutely no idea how to communicate with Russians as it looks like hieroglyphics to me and I don't speak Russian. So I, and many others, are stuck here.
Hopefully, some day, our game masters will implement more things like the Russians have and our server will become populated, until then, we are hanging on by a thread. :)

Wednesday, August 19th 2015, 9:48pm

what is better here: exchange gold / BC, so free players will have to farm harder in russian allods from what i have seen
and they have no free daily potions

btw i also strongly dislike that facebook-things, it should be at least possile to participate over the very own guildportal of allods!

another thing russian allods has is the lottery of the freetraders, you can win things like manabike there etc
and they have better mountsales, hmmod linked a video in another thread, they were able to get every combatmount if i remember correctly in the mosaic-sale while it was only 3 mounts here :(

Thursday, August 20th 2015, 7:20am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

they were able to get every combatmount if i remember correctly in the mosaic-sale while it was only 3 mounts here
And outdated combat mounts in ours on top of that - the slowest and useless except manabike!

The Russian comparison on the other hand... this is a Russian game - of course they put more resources to it in Russia. There are more players in Russia because they are proud of Allods and to them, it's affordable due low prices and the low prices are probably due healthy player base (enough players that they make profit even with lower prices). Russians think differently about many things and games aren't exception.

EN Allods is second hand, a milking cow abroad. Prices are much more expensive because it is in €, the laws are different and on top of that it has become global furnace after server merges. Poor and wealthier countries all in same but prices are from wealthier countries so the more poor can't afford them. There are far less events as there isn't enough staff to make them happen or players to take part in them that it would be cost efficient, and those darn laws about gambling and all. A lot would need to change in EN server to make it work properly but I don't see it happen ever, unless some sort of miracle happens.

Definitely agree that facebook isn't the place for events like the caption and picture. It should be either in this forum or guildportal. Maybe it would bring more ppl to even visit the forums and take some interest. Facebook events are probably for visibility outside community... I just dislike facebook so much.

@ Marco - How would you want to change the forum etc to make more ppl active? What you think about it since you brought this subject up? As I understand from many ppl I've talked with in Allods through all the years, they want to play the game, not chat on forums. They aren't interested in reading and giving their opinions on the forums and that's forum's basic purpose.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Thursday, August 20th 2015, 7:44am

Marco

Intermediate

They dont need to chat. I see the MOD, GMS and CM working hard. So much work and so much expectations. So little team. (I am not talking about the russian allods Team, only of the EU Team like Fayne, Lioo etc. Players need to be ready to take over little tasks in order to get their changes, to relieve the Team a bit, insted of only expect things to Change.

I for example are such a Player, who would love to do Tasks for allods i can do by my own, not as a Team member but as a Player. I know there are more ppl want to participate.

If we arent willing to take a part and only Play this game and expecting things to happen, sure it takes a lot time. Russian Team outnumbers european allods server Team by 10 to 1.

Thats all ;)

Greetings Taleron

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Marco" (Aug 20th 2015, 7:50am)

Thursday, August 20th 2015, 12:34pm

And outdated combat mounts in ours on top of that - the slowest and useless except manabike!

oh yes absolutely
aegis can at least swim but titan cant even swim....

Rate this thread