hello everyone! I'm a new player to Allods and i was wondering what is
the difference between pay to play and f2p on here is there much of a
difference? what is best server to play on for PvP + faction, what should i
expect??? any info is good info the game looks really fun willing to try
it out thank you!!!

Thursday, August 20th 2015, 9:24am

Marco

Intermediate

The ftp server is more populated and there are more mounts. PVP alot there, about fractions i cant say a thing. But ftp has a huge disadvantage

...the cash shop... u can choose wether to buy or not ..but its neccesary to spend a lot of money when u want to have fun in pvp there. U can buy some items to be stronger. There are items called runes they make u strong but they are expensive, prices i dk but many many euros.

You have to farm over 2 years a lot to get all from Cash shop and many ppl have high runes, top guilds u can enter with high runes too.

But u can Play free there.

On P2P on the other Hand Little Population but PVp too all activites u can do on ftp too on both fractions. No cash shop and no runes

...for gods sake ;) , only skill and gear, u can be full epic + leveling in 3 months

But ptp has no pvp Mounts and bags are not as big as the ones u can buy on ftp. I have 126 Slots and thats fine for me.

BUT if you spend 21 € for ptp u can Play 3 months thx to a bug if u have luck even 6 months.

There are many Topics like this all over the Forum ;)

Greetings

Taleron

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Marco" (Aug 20th 2015, 9:29am)

Thursday, August 20th 2015, 9:33am

Kurtcobain

Professional

it´s prety simple,

F2P: you have to spend a lot of money or your time (to farm at the endcontent) to farm gold to get all that bling bling cash shop items to get stronger...........BUT.......you dont need all. just a little bit from all to be in the middle. not a big gangster and not a big looser, equip is what makes the diffrent, yeah and Runes but i think 888,7777 is good ballance to be in the middle

P2P: you have only the sub to pay, BUT, not that big population, not that much PVP like F2P, not all things you can reach on the F2P

so it´s your decision where you whant to play

and welcome to allods online :thumbsup:
Kurtcobain-Lvl 80-Demo/ Sechmet-Lvl 80 Cleric

KurtCobain - lvl 80 Cleric (LEAGUE)

Thursday, August 20th 2015, 9:48am

mkun778

Beginner

• "mkun778" started this thread

thx guys alot of help!

Thursday, August 20th 2015, 12:25pm

RE: Im a new player

hello everyone! I'm a new player to Allods and i was wondering what is
the difference between pay to play and f2p on here is there much of a
difference? what is best server to play on for PvP + faction, what should i
expect??? any info is good info the game looks really fun willing to try
it out thank you!!!

hi, there is a whole thread which goes in detail regarding this quesion :)

Pro/Contra List - Subscription-Server
http://allods.com/forum/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=7017

and game is definitely worth playing, no matter what server you choose

Tuesday, June 15th 2021, 11:51am

post above me from u_198949509 is spam. the reportbutton is broken for me. it says invalid link specified if i try to report the spam

Tuesday, June 15th 2021, 6:45pm

post above me from u_198949509 is spam. the reportbutton is broken for me. it says invalid link specified if i try to report the spam

fixed)
Everyone has their own ways of expression. I believe we all have a lot to say, but finding ways to say it is more than half the battle.

Friday, June 25th 2021, 6:17pm

"what should i expect??? "

In both server / fraction you must make 5 friends like you to havea fixed party.
All of you must spend around...2000 euro on runes 12/11 and other cash items, at least this I saw who can do heroics and get 115% gear.
Mostly because with that gear you are +1 or +2 next miniseazon ( gear color) .
With that you can 1 shot in pvp, those who has runes, but don't do heroics for various resons and has 106% gear usually.
The real naked incarnations with 90% gear are the real victims in PvP.

The problem is how to get those 5 players and make a permanent party for Compass / Domi?

Since the server in old you will meet players, who are not whiling to Do Compass 103% because gets gear to 106% from Rihat.
Rihat 106-109% + low draconics from BG and not to low runes gives you gear to be a bit above middle.
Not having draconic, artifacts it is not enough for BG, for Astral (PvE daily yes)

Spending around 50-100 eur / month on temp items of various kind AFTER you got the runes give you a clear edge and at BG you will be at top 5 killers, dpsers, healers whatever you choose. ( I think here I am now)

Premium system is ranked / leveled up to 8. Need to spend around 250 eur to be Premium8.
I has some clear advantaes.

But alone not much reason to spend so much, because you can't beat a party/raid alone.
Heavy cash shopers and top players are in top guild and there is a contest inside guild, evy and warr.

For me Acendancy was the most unfriendly guild ever, at NA server and I saw others felt lonely inside that guild.
For this reason I came to League side. At that time Astral Riders, Warsongs was the top guild: same kind of ppl.
So I moved to a lower populated EU server, I found different people and I made some fiends, with not top players.

As conclusion:
For PvP need gears, top gears, in any server.

Top players, are selfish and want to be in top and not help ohers to take they place. So not expect so much friendship from they , maybe more interests.
From not top players I met realy friendly pplayers, even I din't know they language at all ( Poland , Turkish)
Other guilds are restrictice: "FR only people" , I told I will not speak in guild channel EN, but they want FR only ( Silence Lune for example)

Subscription sserver:
at League side Dragagon is the king he want to own everthing, like in old times Luthor at f2p. Nothing is for you, just for him, and you must serve him. Of couse I left league side (avarice)
At imp side it was Shaffou and prefered FR players and somehow... raid loots bags, banks which are really needed was given for FR people :)

Subscription server gaming would be nice, if the people would be different...
Since it is a very low popolation zone you have to make frindship and connflicts carefullly.
At imp side it was a "Pearl" who started a warr with me ( in the same guild ) So I left the game for a while.

Now I see even Dragagon went to Ru server due to low population and probably he couldn'tr find any more slaves who want to serve him :)

So my advice it would be:
1. get 5 friends, who play active as you and whiling to pay as much as you.

At subscription server after 3 months of activity you will not be 1 hitted -at Domi. As I know BG doe s not realy pop.
At "free" server after paying like 2000 euro and 2 week activity you will not be 1 hitted, and you have many BG.

This is how I see the servers / fractions.

Sunday, June 27th 2021, 9:12pm

drop the idea of a (fixed) party, far too much time and effort wasted on that, not worth it

only serious way this could happen is if the mercenaries would have adequate strenght for this type of content but i dont have any hope here as they are too weak for regular allods sometimes already
dominion is an event which requires me to be on the computer at a fixed time and look for a party myself,both a total no-go, screw that

just farm your stuff solo, at your speed, dont waste time with for people
treat your own interests
why would you let other players yoke yourself?

the primary utiliy of other others players in this game is to serve as opponents in PVP as they offer more interesting combat than vs bots, the secondary utility is the option to trade with them
aside from that we all can profit from an informationexchange here on this forum :)

106% gear is good enough for normal battleground, seriously
dont waste enhanced effort on something that gets obsolete within a few weeks already, orange gear will come without a question

i had no time to gearup for quite some time now, yesterday i put like 2 hours to get my stuff ready for PVP, already be like 3rd or 4th place although my gear is still a mix of purple 90% and blue 90%
guess #1 and #2 will be regular with 106% full purple

endgame = al rihat / irene (sign battleground all the time)
after al rihat is done,

Kingdom of elements (sign battleground all the time)
you can get draconic artifatcs from BG-NPC and in suslanger from the djinn

This post has been edited 5 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Jun 28th 2021, 1:41am)

Monday, June 28th 2021, 12:54am

I would very much like to know who you are cause the way how you portrait me is quite insulting to say the least.
Best proof I can give you is to go ahead and ask my Slaves, known to me as players, to see how the server is going and what kind of a so called king I am.
You're pretty accurate on everything else.
Too bad really. :thumbdown:

Monday, June 28th 2021, 12:59am

endgame = al rihat / irene (sign battleground all the time)
after al rihat is done,

I hope new potential players see this or no one would start the game. Endgame is far bigger than that.

Monday, June 28th 2021, 2:08pm

Spam/Advertisment

This video might help you understand everything more :)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "vidgelo" (Jun 28th 2021, 6:43pm) with the following reason: removed the quoted Spam/Advertisment message