You are not logged in.

New Frontier Loading screen

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, August 20th 2015, 9:13am

Loading screen

Hi!

i am having probelms with my loading screen. Everytime i start the game up,once it reaches the 55% mark on loading screen,it'll now take like 1 min - 1 min 30 secs to complete loading,then after that once i use any portal, it takes forever to load the next screen.

any suggestion or anyone experiencing the same problem as mine?

thanks!

Thursday, August 20th 2015, 9:27am

Kurtcobain

Professional

Hey rsbrutality,

could it be that you have the "progresiv download" in the backside? You can see this, when over the loading screen, is some download bar.

Maybe it´s that
Kurtcobain-Lvl 80-Demo/ Sechmet-Lvl 80 Cleric

KurtCobain - lvl 80 Cleric (LEAGUE)

Thursday, August 20th 2015, 12:44pm

to check click at the "55%", if the progressive download infoscreen comes up you know its just that, solved by waiting
(once everything is downloaded it will be fast forever)

Thursday, August 20th 2015, 7:59pm

reeah19

Intermediate

it's probably the "amazing" lag, novo(crowded maps, new skirmish too) is a pain to load for me, i rarely go there cuz of that... also if someone is doing raid check while you load it gonna take more.
Since 6.0 the lag became unbearable for me.
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Saturday, August 22nd 2015, 8:32am

well,this happens after the progressive download,that issue is not that tho. . .it happens everytime i try to go from one place to another,after the 55% or even if loading screen is at 0% it takes sometime before the screen loads up and i can play again,is annoying specially when amma bout to astrals or any skrims, thanks for the response <3

Saturday, August 22nd 2015, 12:30pm

ok some guessing...

do you have a "slow" computer?
do you have other programs running? (especially those who use your harddisk a lot; bittorrent, bitcoin, backup, virusscanner etc...?)
if you use the chrome-based launcher try closing it after launching the game

maybe try a program like ccleaner (free) to get rid of trashdata on your harddisk

Rate this thread