You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, August 21st 2015, 2:32pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

6.0.2: Thunder of Victory - New Allods!

Dear Sarnaut,

We're pleased to announce that update 6.0.2 “Thunder of Victory” is coming soon!

We'll be revealing all major changes and additional features over the course of the week. If you'd like to get an early sneak peak of some of the upcoming locations, feel free to check out this video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JhnZbBhKVY

• New Allods

Update 6.0.2 will bring five new allods - located within the astral - for players to explore.

You have already seen three of them during previous seasons: the termite isle Swarm Nest, the frosty jungle Altan Tepek and the sinister Mechanoids’ Lair. The remaining two locations deserve some special attention.

• Quag Atoll

While cruising through the Astral, it is impossible to pass Quag Atoll without noticing it. If the sunlit beaches and splendid everblooming palms don't tempt you on sight, then the tales of long lost treasure chests hidden in its sands will surely do the trick. Failing that, the mysterious magical aura that surrounds this fascinating allods may raise your curiosity.

Forced landings are always unpleasant, but let’s not panic and spoil the beautiful first impression of this heavenly place! Walk around and you will find many interesting things.

For instance, Quag Atoll is the natural habitat of a very peculiar frog species.

An old legend says that a kiss can turn one of these frogs into a Valirian princess!

Try your luck, but watch your feet: some of the potential princesses might explode if you step on them! The allod is also populated with a sentient race of toads which can rarely be seen anywhere else in Sarnaut. The aborigines are slothful and not particularly malicious, though they have a habit of swallowing stray sailors - thankfully without chewing them up.

You should definitely get acquainted with their culture and visit their thatch huts!

Stray wicker baskets along the way may contain bottles of delicious strong brew, made by the toad people using local fruits. Be careful if sampling the brew as one might experience hallucinations. You may also come across gold coins from mints of the League and the Empire. Maybe the boatswain’s tales about treasures were true after all?

Be sure to visit the main attraction of the atoll – the stone totem of the toad people! Pay attention to the exquisite patterns on its surface - and also to the fact that unless you destroy the totem, you'll likely be eaten alive by the local shaman and his servants.

No pressure!

• Triplefield

If you are not a fan of sultry tropical coasts, we suggest you visit Triplefield. The Kanian town of Triplefield used to be a historical monument to the peoples’ cohesion. Kanians and elves from the De Doucer house lived here in peace, brought together by high ideas and the goal of universal prosperity - oh, and the sheer Beauty!

Alas, the administrative and cultural center of the city is temporarily closed. The elves of the De Doucer house have turned into vampires and started a war against a tribe of werewolves - but don’t worry, you can still stay in a cozy village that Kanians have built for themselves on the edge of the allod.

Make sure to visit the fascinating elven enclave. Their leader, Alister de Doucer, will receive you in his chamber and demonstrate his excellence in handling trained bats. His servants will gladly perform a concert of harp music and entertain you with a pleasant conversation about the beauty of the twilight in this time of year.

Don’t miss your chance to meet the ethnical community of werewolves. To hear both humans and wolves singing under the full moon is a spectacular experience that you shouldn’t miss for anything in the world. The pack leader, Mstislav Ferocious, will share ancient tales of gray wolves with you, and show you some stunning fire tricks which he will perform in both human and wolf shape!

You should also visit the old part of the city.

Not so long ago, a Kanian inquisitor called Alex Gordev decided to try and deliver the elves from the vampire curse. The power of his faith shone brightly in his eyes as he scorched the evil with Holy magic… But something went wrong. Despite his holy attempts, he mysteriously succumbed to undeath himself, as did all his faithful associates.

Triplefeild is a sinister place, though valiant heroes are always welcome there - so put yourself to the test in these new locations, coming soon to astral space near you!

-The Allods Team

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (Aug 24th 2015, 5:39pm)

Friday, August 21st 2015, 5:00pm

IAmGroot

Professional

One step closer to 7.0! Nice! :thumbup:

Friday, August 21st 2015, 5:10pm

Dear Sarnaut,

We're pleased to announce that update 6.0.2 “Thunder of Victory” is coming soon!

We'll be revealing all major changes and additional features over the course of the week. If you'd like to get an early sneak peak of some of the upcoming locations, feel free to check out this video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JhnZbBhKVY
You can show youtube link like this ; that can be better.

Friday, August 21st 2015, 7:16pm

I want this patch in 2 weeks... Not more not less! Thx

Friday, August 21st 2015, 7:25pm

Why ? , they will just add new map. Will not be any big changes

Friday, August 21st 2015, 8:33pm

there will be other changes too, for example change in kickvote system, free mercs on allods etc

Friday, August 21st 2015, 9:48pm

When 3v3 and 6v6 coming? :whistling:
Aslında hiç kaybetmedim; sadece sistemin istedikleri kazandı. Meteliksiz olabilirim; ama niteliksiz değilim.

-Charles Bukowski

Saturday, August 22nd 2015, 12:38pm

Saturday, August 22nd 2015, 12:59pm

excuse me??? i can't wait to go astral with free mercs, i hate to be afk all day waiting for a party to come so I can play

Sunday, August 23rd 2015, 5:59pm

excuse me??? i can't wait to go astral with free mercs, i hate to be afk all day waiting for a party to come so I can play
Sorry but this is impossible

Sunday, August 23rd 2015, 8:44pm

Sorry but this is impossible

no it comes with patch 6.2 :)

Sunday, August 23rd 2015, 9:23pm

Monday, August 24th 2015, 7:22am

Not only that... Old Skirmishes will come back... New pvp modes 3vs3 6vs6 ... JC again free... And many others things

Monday, August 24th 2015, 8:28am

with "thunder of victory" will also come "thunder" / "lightning" battlemount? (molnija)?

15 Dec, 2104 - RU got 6.0.1 patch notes.

24 Dec, 2014 - RU got Молнию.

14 Apr, 2015 - RU got 6.0.2 patch notes.

22 May, 2015 - RU got Монолит.

03 Jun, 2015 - "International" (We) got 6.0.1 patch notes.

24 Aug, 2015 - "International" (We) still doesn't have Молнию.

Maybe we can at least get an answer as to whether or not we'll ever get Молнию? Or Монолит?

Monday, August 24th 2015, 9:46am

Marco

Intermediate

This Mount couldnt interest me less because it will never come to p2p.

Looks like the free mercs are made especially for p2p, to make Server more easier to handle. But no hope ;) there wont be any big Change in Population anyway.

Nvm the free mercs are a big + for p2p.

Old skirmishes are coming back but for p2p only works cargallas since the old onces queque numbers arent possible for my p2p.

and i curse everyone who leaved p2p to Play Counterstrike in past xD.

Monday, August 24th 2015, 11:33am

with "thunder of victory" will also come "thunder" / "lightning" battlemount? (molnija)?

15 Dec, 2104 - RU got 6.0.1 patch notes.

24 Dec, 2014 - RU got Молнию.

14 Apr, 2015 - RU got 6.0.2 patch notes.

22 May, 2015 - RU got Монолит.

03 Jun, 2015 - "International" (We) got 6.0.1 patch notes.

24 Aug, 2015 - "International" (We) still doesn't have Молнию.

Maybe we can at least get an answer as to whether or not we'll ever get Молнию? Or Монолит?

my little hope is that they wait with molnija until 6.2 because of some fi xwith the teleport and the passengersystem

monolith also will take forever i think... :(

Monday, August 24th 2015, 12:39pm

Gramarye

Professional

are the mercs even strong enough to handle an allod now?

Monday, August 24th 2015, 12:53pm

are the mercs even strong enough to handle an allod now?

normal (s7) yes
hard (s8) not really (mabye with bestiality potion?)
nightmare (s9) no

Monday, August 24th 2015, 3:11pm

freestile

Professional

@AOP : "my little hope is that they wait with molnija until 6.2 because of some fi xwith the teleport and the passengersystem

monolith also will take forever i think... :("

==> a french CM told us about 2 weeks ago that ofc he wasn't allowed to tell us the dates of releasing of the upcoming cash shop events but that we just have to wait a little bit longer... So to me, they are waiting 6.2 to release it because of the bug that allowed russians to carry their flagged teame-mates in cargallas.
wait and see (even if i can't wait any longer x) )

Monday, August 24th 2015, 4:14pm

@AOP : "my little hope is that they wait with molnija until 6.2 because of some fi xwith the teleport and the passengersystem

monolith also will take forever i think... :("

==> a french CM told us about 2 weeks ago that ofc he wasn't allowed to tell us the dates of releasing of the upcoming cash shop events but that we just have to wait a little bit longer... So to me, they are waiting 6.2 to release it because of the bug that allowed russians to carry their flagged teame-mates in cargallas.
wait and see (even if i can't wait any longer x) )

good news
thanks for sharing!

Rate this thread