You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, August 23rd 2015, 9:54am

Pricing Question (Leatherworking)

Hello! I've recently started playing Allods and have two questions; is crafting and selling equipment a good way to make gold for free-to-play players? And if so, how much can I sell my wares (Epic-grade Leather Equipment for levels 30 - 40 as of now) for because in the auction house the lowest price for equips in that range is 100G and the highest is 1000+G, thus I don't know how to price my wares.

Please and thank you! :D

Sunday, August 23rd 2015, 3:28pm

KenanReiz

Intermediate

• "KenanReiz" has been banned

Crafting and selling equipment is not the good way to earn gold.

Sunday, August 23rd 2015, 9:17pm

i agree with KenanReiz

levelinggear -> almost noone care for buying it and those who care about it usually craft themself

aside from that

some ppl want to buy purple gear for asee teph and also pay good
where you can make good gold is when a new levelcap comes and the maxlevel crafted purple gear is better than the highest reputaton gear, a good amount of ppl will buy your items for CRAZY high prices then
however ou can still try to sell unocommon things, maybe an uncommon buyer will appear
keep in mind: the higher the sellvalue in gold of an item is the higher will be the "auction-fee"