Giriş yapmadınız.

Sayın ziyaretçi, Allods Online Forum sitesine hoş geldiniz. Eğer buraya ilk ziyaretiniz ise lütfen yardım bölümünü okuyunuz. Böylece bu sitenin nasıl çalıştığı konusunda ayrıntılı bilgilere ulaşabilirsiniz. Eğer sitenin tüm olanaklarından faydalanmak istiyorsanız, kayıt yaptırmayı düşünmelisiniz. Bunun için kayıt formunu kullanabilir ya da bu bağlantıya giderek kayıt işlemi hakkında daha fazla bilgi alabilirsiniz. Eğer önceden kayıt yaptırdıysanız buradan giriş yapabilirsiniz.

Monday, August 24th 2015, 5:35pm

Pledge of Eulogy

I noticed that the Prestige gain from quest Pledge of Eulogy is different by different chars. For example: the quest log says 100 prestige at 10 loyality on one of my char and 500 prestige on another char in the same guild, and both of them are "rank" Member.
Can anyone explain how it works? And why is this difference?
F2P: Liavelle, Elven Priest / Guild: Hungaria

Monday, August 24th 2015, 5:48pm

Kurtcobain

Profesyonel

Mesajlar: 700

Konum: in my Livingroom

Meslek: Geriatric nurse

• Özel mesaj gönder

maybe the tapard??????????
Kurtcobain-Lvl 80-Demo/ Sechmet-Lvl 80 Cleric

KurtCobain - lvl 80 Cleric (LEAGUE)

Monday, August 24th 2015, 6:17pm

IAmGroot

Profesyonel

Mesajlar: 1,349

Konum: Wisconsin - USA

Meslek: Destoryer of all things you love

• Özel mesaj gönder

As the above said, perhaps one toon has a tabard and one does not.

However, one of the things many of us do not remember is...if your character has greatness you get a LOT more prestige from that specific quest when you complete it than someone that does not have it.
So, check to see if one character does not have greatness.

Monday, August 24th 2015, 6:30pm

Thanks for the answers. One of my char has greatness, the other does not, this should be the "problem".
F2P: Liavelle, Elven Priest / Guild: Hungaria

Tuesday, August 25th 2015, 3:15pm

Benzer konular

Bu konuyu değerlendir