You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, August 25th 2015, 3:19pm

newbie's question

I got oneshoted(with a single spell) by a player with same lvl as me (26). I would like to ask is it going to happen @ higher lvls too?
I do not have the best gear, but I have rare+ for my lvl, and If it's still not enough to not get oneshoted by a same lvl player, then I stop playing immediately before I waste more of my time pointlessly.

Tuesday, August 25th 2015, 4:15pm

I got oneshoted(with a single spell) by a player with same lvl as me (26). I would like to ask is it going to happen @ higher lvls too?
I do not have the best gear, but I have rare+ for my lvl, and If it's still not enough to not get oneshoted by a same lvl player, then I stop playing immediately before I waste more of my time pointlessly.

It is going to happen a lot on the f2p server. It would be nearly impossible on p2p server, maybe full fabled/legend vs full green, but still probably 2-3 not 1.

Tuesday, August 25th 2015, 4:25pm

geardifference... if you have "minimum" gear like ferris rep you wont get oneshotted usually

level 26... in asee teph there are special buffs which makes this possible, its an exception

but gear makes BIG differences in endgame

Tuesday, August 25th 2015, 5:42pm

simple answer is NO a real oneshot from a same geared player is VERY unlikely nowdays^^ there are 2 or 3 spells strong enough for this but they requiere your help cuz they need full determination from you hitting them^^

but keep in mind the lvl doesnt matter at all in this game^^ important is the equip and especially in asee teph some ppl buy equipment from coba (lvl30+) and are completly overpowered like this^^ also there are the buffs from the power states which should give a nice bonus too^^ and last but not least maybe this player was a reincarnation which is a small account from a big player with high cashshop stuff and plenty of experience which is worth much^^

Tuesday, August 25th 2015, 9:41pm

reeah19

Intermediate

1 maybe no, but 2 definitely if big gear/rune gap. example for lvl 65 with 50k gs with lvl 3-4 runes, you'll get 1 hit by someone with 7-8s and 65k gs
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Tuesday, August 25th 2015, 11:39pm

1 maybe no, but 2 definitely if big gear/rune gap. example for lvl 65 with 50k gs with lvl 3-4 runes, you'll get 1 hit by someone with 7-8s and 65k gs

even then it wont work in 2 hits usually
in BFC with over 75k gs / runes 999-777 those with 46k gear and runes 211 111 still dont die in one hit or something... it takes more for most classes

those which die "Instant" are those with like 35k gs or something, but thats their fault... (and i have seen some guy with 29.000 GS and level 13/11 runes (or something like that?) which died similar to the 211/111 guys, so one more time proof for gear > runes)

Friday, August 28th 2015, 12:35am

those which die "Instant" are those with like 35k gs or something, but thats their fault...
Well yes and no. Some skills 1 hit players, mostly Waiting for Reprisal or something.

Friday, August 28th 2015, 1:27am

those which die "Instant" are those with like 35k gs or something, but thats their fault...
Well yes and no. Some skills 1 hit players, mostly Waiting for Reprisal or something.

maybe these situations rarely occur, but there still need to be a LARGE difference in gear & runes etc
i consider "available to everyone" minimum ferris repgear with runes 333-333 or something, with this lowest base it almost never happen in one shot

for OP: what class do you play? some classes later have "2nd life" skills or similar talents