You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, August 26th 2015, 2:45am

A question regarding the stats system

Hiya, my friend(who used to play Allods like a year ago) told me that I should spend all my stats points on luck but I didn't have to put any of my stats points manually so far. The game has been doing it for me, well, the game is doing it randomly so I wanted to ask if giving stats points manually is possible or not..

Wednesday, August 26th 2015, 8:15am

Thank you very very much. There are some other questions that I would like to ask..
At start you get 10 stats points but do you get more stats points as you level up? When my char was at Lv 16 I gave 10 available points to proficiency but I think I was supposed to have more then 10 points because when I first used reset I had 10 points(which was at level 11 or 12) and when I used reset for the 2nd time(at lv 15) I was strill standing there with 10 available points...

Wednesday, August 26th 2015, 8:56am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

Extra stat points can be obtained from specific strongbox sales (forgot the name), if you are very lucky or spend enough money that you eventually get lucky. You don't get them by leveling. Few years ago you had to manually put your stat points and you gained 1 point per level but the whole stats were very different back then.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Wednesday, August 26th 2015, 10:43am

Oh I see, thank you very much for the information.

Rate this thread