You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, August 26th 2015, 8:38pm

Cargalas - Multi account

Hello GM and Mod !

That will be good if the game master ban all IP/Account of the persons who use Multi accounts and afk CARGALAS ! :cursing:

Wednesday, August 26th 2015, 9:03pm

ban ip adresses = silly suggestion of someone who does not know what dynamic ip is and how it works
ban AFK = not OK since AFK is no breaking of gamerules (AFK may be unpleasent for some but its no bannable offense)
multiaccount / BFC is NOT an efficient "farming"-method in total, so those who do it just for the sake of getting gold waste their time / ressources usually...

2nd September patch 6.2 will come with new kicking system... it might make you happy

Wednesday, August 26th 2015, 9:05pm

Is having multiple accs really against the EULA? Sorry i'm new here and I didn't take time to read the EULA. 8|

Wednesday, August 26th 2015, 9:06pm

Is having multiple accs really against the EULA? Sorry i'm new here and I didn't take time to read the EULA. 8|

no it is not

allods is one of the games that enforce rules not with silly forbiddances where the players laugh about and still do it with a smile, allods enforces this with gamemechanics, which is the only suitable way

for those who care about details:

in case of AFK / BFC, its a big effort to get a char to level 65 to lt it afk all the time (you still must "guard" the afk one, prss accept if die, resign for next round, abort kickvotes and after 15 hours or so all your battleground-emblems are gone...
so you need ANOTHER char for afk, but getting him to 65 takes time again... and then he also have the weekly limit!
so you COULD use the instant level 60 item, but its also expensive and in total not worth...

and those who have 11 reincarnations at max level etc have more efficient ways of gaining gold than afking in BFC
and most of those those who have 10 reincarnations at max level etc have more efficient ways of gaining gold than afking in BFC

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Aug 26th 2015, 10:46pm)

Wednesday, August 26th 2015, 10:08pm

Nandita

Intermediate

and those who have 11 reincarnations at max level etc have more efficient ways of gaining gold than afking in BFC

Not rly.

Wednesday, August 26th 2015, 10:47pm

Not rly.

i fixed it :)

ofc there are SOME who do this, but its not so many (so many have no veteranbadge, this way you can be sur its not the reinc of some veteran player!)
and its not 11 reinc its 10reinc+1 ascendent

Wednesday, August 26th 2015, 11:04pm

who was talking about reincarnations ? i'm talking about MULTI ACCOUNTS , WHO SAY THAT SAY SANDBOX ! :cursing: :cursing:

Wednesday, August 26th 2015, 11:05pm

Nemesis

Trainee

Using sandbox yes it is against of rules. Reincarnations are different kind of story.

Wednesday, August 26th 2015, 11:23pm

Using sandbox yes it is against of rules. Reincarnations are different kind of story.

could you please link the specific part of the rules where this is stated?

you mean this?

Source code

2. REGISTRATION OF AN EXTRA ACCOUNT
2.3. In the game rules We reserve the right to prescribe that You are only permitted to participate in the respective Game Services with one Extra Account ("prohibiting multi-accounts"). Even in those Game Services where You are allowed to create more than one Extra Account, it is prohibited that several Extra Accounts communicate together or interact in any other manner ("prohibiting pushing"). In particular You are not allowed to use these Extra Accounts to create an advantage for one of Your other Extra Accounts. We would like to clearly point out that breaching the prohibition on multi-accounts and/or the prohibition on pushing may lead to You being blocked immediately.

so what if i run the main game in sandbox just because i dont trust the client as a whole?
and what if i run extra accounts WITHOUT pushing another account?
also, how to determine whether its sandbox or just multiple computers? (and maybe multiple players?) and what about different chars on one account?

--> these questions are making so much troubles and cause confusion, thats why im so glad allods is using gamemechanics instad of "rules" to enforce the way of how the game shall run... with the small amount of BG-emblems available, no reasonable farming is possible anyway :thumbsup:

and for OP: again, 2nd September patch 6.2 will come with new kicking system... it might make you happy :)

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Aug 26th 2015, 11:32pm)

Wednesday, August 26th 2015, 11:38pm

I dont care about 6.0.2 ! Game master should just Ban all who use Multi accounts ( SANDBOX + AFK CARGALAS ) , and please stop posting ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER your answers are not Helpful anyway X(

Wednesday, August 26th 2015, 11:41pm

I dont care about 6.0.2 ! Game master should just Ban all who use Multi accounts ( SANDBOX + AFK CARGALAS ) , and please stop posting ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER your answers are not Helpful anyway X(

raging on the forums isnt helpful

if you want to discuss this topic with the players of the game, go ahead, i really enjoy conversation on the forum

if you think someone is breaking the rules of the game i recommend you write a ticket to gamesupport

lets have some thoughts on this topic:

player X wants to gain gold by using the afk-option in BFC
player X realizes due to the limit of BG emblems /week we wont make much gold
to gain more gold he makes more accounts and buys the instant-level-60-item (maybe even during discount)
consider that you must guard ALL the mulitaccounts and how much time you have to play usually a day
now you can calculate the costs for the multiple accounts (miraculous arc) in gold, consider the exchangerate and consider the limitation of weekly BG-emblems... how long will amortization take...? its not worth...
and with 6.2 it seems afk will no longer work well, so time runs out for our theoretical player... in the end he would most likely have a LOSS in total

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Aug 27th 2015, 12:21am)

Thursday, August 27th 2015, 12:25am

i found a related topic, its maybe relevant for OP
http://allods.com/forum/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=6559

guild is playing with acc buyers

how can you know someone sold his account?
even for gamemanagement its not clearly possible to determine that, in any game!

and in general... im happy we have enough players playing this game... instead of trying to find ways banning / kicking them we should enjoy them :rolleyes:

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Aug 27th 2015, 12:39am)

Thursday, August 27th 2015, 3:01am

Hello,

Here are the Terms of use that we all sign before enter the game :
http://legal.my.com/us/games/tou/

You can read :

Quoted

Even in those Game Services where You are allowed to create more than one Extra Account, it is prohibited that several Extra Accounts communicate together or interact in any other manner ("prohibiting pushing"). In particular You are not allowed to use these Extra Accounts to create an advantage for one of Your other Extra Accounts. We would like to clearly point out that breaching the prohibition on multi-accounts and/or the prohibition on pushing may lead to You being blocked immediately.

Forum is not the place to report any prohibited ingame behaviour, or ask for a ban, please send a request to the customer support:
http://support.my.com/games/kbPage/5/

Topic closed.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Aug 27th 2015, 3:09am)