You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, August 29th 2015, 7:57am

What do you think about this?

Hello, it is my full heal PvE with a little bit of survival talents for summoner. What do you think about it?

http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!4!121..33.2.1.331..3.33..3.3.........3!o/CUTDMCD!uzgqwnb/YDUD!oilfhrb/AWNEB
Sheller - Empire - Smuggler's Paradise
Shellerowski - Empire - New Frontier

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "user_3266634" (Aug 30th 2015, 11:40am)

Sunday, August 30th 2015, 11:39am

ahh yes sorry i have it on my build but i forgot to put in talent calculator and i dont think that dark spark is really any useful on PvE

Sunday, August 30th 2015, 2:16pm

increasing outgoing healing is not good?
read carefully, the shadowdamage-increase is only a sideeffect

its a build that seems good for FH

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Aug 30th 2015, 2:28pm)

Sunday, August 30th 2015, 2:57pm

so what do you think i should reject to get dark spark rubies?

Sunday, August 30th 2015, 9:58pm

i would dismiss wanderng fever rubies or bloodtap (but keep 1 bloodtap)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Aug 30th 2015, 10:56pm)

Wednesday, September 2nd 2015, 3:59pm

ok now that determination stat is reworked build need to be updated since phlebotomy no longer affects determination i was thinking to get Neurotoxin instead of it on healing build to gain determination faster, what do you think? It would look like this
http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!4!121..33…IME!ejlfhrb/EQB
What do you think? Or maybe I am wrong and phlebotomy is still usefull? I also decide to leave rubies for wandering fever since this build no longer gives blood drops from phlebotomy so it would be good to have some addnation from fever.

Wednesday, September 2nd 2015, 3:59pm

<Double post error>

Thursday, September 3rd 2015, 12:07am

reeah19

Intermediate

Desecration and Master summoner are useless, summoner doesn't have mana problem and 15% lurker cooldown doesn't help at all, you get way more blood from phleho.
Urgent protection is good, at least 1 of em if you don't have enough rubies.
Frightfull protection pretty much a must have since if reduces cool down for 2nd life.

And most important: you won't be able to heal without phlebo, blood will go very fast and lurker is not bringing enough.
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Friday, September 4th 2015, 3:48am

Yuna

Trainee

http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!4!121..33…!ejlfhrb/GVWNEC

just use this for the amount of rubies you have :)
Yuna
Monsters Inc.
:love:

Friday, September 4th 2015, 5:33pm

@Yuna I dont think that level 3 dark pact is necessary since being damaged no longer loads determination and there are way more efficient ways to gain blood drops.

@reeach19 MAster summoner is very usefull skill on battlegrounds and the most on arena of death.

Friday, September 4th 2015, 10:35pm

Master Summoner =/= Summon mastery^^

instant pet rezz = nice
less cd on blood harvest from lurker = crap

Saturday, September 5th 2015, 1:10am

@Yuna I dont think that level 3 dark pact is necessary since being damaged no longer loads determination and there are way more efficient ways to gain blood drops.

dark pact still loads determination; 75% at r1, if you heal that you are at 100%

(you do dmg, but to yourself, still counts as dmg

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Sep 5th 2015, 1:30am)

Saturday, September 5th 2015, 1:28am

Yuna

Trainee

@ Sheller; hey, when i usually heal i use dark pact pretty often if hard buffs (in astral) or when people are getting lots of dmg (in Gates raid), cus fast blood. At least thats how i play. My OWN play style that makes my heals efficient.
Idk which ways you mean that are more efficient. Maybe you could share some info about that cus im always curious for the class im playing. Dark pact isn't only free determination which yeah it gives some now depending on how much do you use ofc. I should even start taking it r2 so i take more dmg and i heal myself which triggers more determination on our current patch. The more heal/dmg you do the higher determination you get (also according to your stats).
:) but yeah thats my opinion.
Yuna
Monsters Inc.

Saturday, September 5th 2015, 10:37pm

@Yuna Maybe beacuse I was never into hardcore raiding like max lvl, but since they gave summoner phlebotomy I didn't have any problems with blood drops. I use level 1 fever with rubies, master summoner (lower cd on lurker's bloodsuck), phlebotomy and dark pact on lvl 1 that i use only in bg's when I have immortal buff, and as I said I never had problems with bloodrops even though I am using healing chain and reanimation pretty often.

@Bluescarlet Yes, sorry for mistake (I used to play this game in different language and those seemed the same to me)

EDIT

I reworked this build by using some of your suggestions, http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!4!121..33…!ejlfhrb/GVWNEC
So, what do you think?

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Sheller" (Sep 5th 2015, 11:02pm)

Sunday, September 6th 2015, 7:06am

Yuna

Trainee

@Yuna Maybe beacuse I was never into hardcore raiding like max lvl, but since they gave summoner phlebotomy I didn't have any problems with blood drops. I use level 1 fever with rubies, master summoner (lower cd on lurker's bloodsuck), phlebotomy and dark pact on lvl 1 that i use only in bg's when I have immortal buff, and as I said I never had problems with bloodrops even though I am using healing chain and reanimation pretty often.

@Bluescarlet Yes, sorry for mistake (I used to play this game in different language and those seemed the same to me)

EDIT

I reworked this build by using some of your suggestions, http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!4!121..33…!ejlfhrb/GVWNEC
So, what do you think?
no def at all... you get r1 accelerated metabolism what for? even r1 impenetrable darkness would be more usefull than 10k/dot dmg on fever. you could also remove your cc and take it r2 but thats only if u want to have some defence, other than that nothing to add . Also master summoner rubies are not a must cus it doesnt make any difference rly...
Yuna
Monsters Inc.

Sunday, September 6th 2015, 9:39pm

reeah19

Intermediate

Dark Pact boosts determination instantly, so if you use if +phlebo you get to 100% in 3-4 sec. I take it r1 especially cuz higher boost.

Just throw Desecration away summoner doesn't have mana problems.

Impenetrable darkness is a must have in FK build, because at some point you'll draw agro an you and you need few sec for the tank to take over.
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Monday, September 7th 2015, 5:54am

Yuna

Trainee

Dark Pact boosts determination instantly, so if you use if +phlebo you get to 100% in 3-4 sec. I take it r1 especially cuz higher boost.

Just throw Desecration away summoner doesn't have mana problems.

Impenetrable darkness is a must have in FK build, because at some point you'll draw agro an you and you need few sec for the tank to take over.

idk, but i laught reading this :D
i wonder what tank loses agro to a healer nowadays.
Desecration ruby = must.
Yuna
Monsters Inc.

Monday, September 7th 2015, 7:17pm

reeah19

Intermediate

if you have mana problems then LOL... astral huge magical pots gives around 50% mana every 2 mins, astral huge restoration 50% every 5 mins, Dark gift gives mana also every 40 sec, it's impossible to lack mana as summoner.Also if you're a cheapstake and wanna save gold you can use Strong pots, wich cost under 1g per 1to make.As healer class Fh yes you have mana problems, as summoner never.
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Tuesday, September 8th 2015, 9:50am

Yuna

Trainee

it's okay. i get it. you never did s9 nor raid hard mode stuff nor your group is a yolo one and dont care just does fast runs :D :love:
Yuna
Monsters Inc.

Rate this thread