You are not logged in.

New Frontier Banned!!

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, September 1st 2015, 9:50am

Banned!!

Hi, I was recently banned. Tried to log in but got the 'your account has been banned' message. Needless to say I was surprised as I hadn't violated the ToS, or been hacked to my knowledge, so I checked my email account to find the message I was expecting that would tell me why I had been banned. Hmm, no email! Weird, because it says on the website that I would be sent an email. Better put a ticket in ... so I did...a week ago,,, then another four days later. Still no email, no response to the ticket, nuthin'. Anyone else had this problem? How long is usual for a response to a ticket? How can I get my account unbanned when I can't communicate with the support service? Anyone got any ideas, or am I missing something? Any help is very much appreciated :)

Tuesday, September 1st 2015, 9:59am

Kurtcobain

Professional

Hey Dduffy,

can u please send me your ticket ID (the first and the last) in a quick PM here in the Forum that i can give it to the CM?

Maybe that can fast forward your problem, but today i think you will get no answer cause of maintenance for the new patch, so i think they have many work in progress.

Thanks
Kurtcobain-Lvl 80-Demo/ Sechmet-Lvl 80 Cleric

KurtCobain - lvl 80 Cleric (LEAGUE)

Tuesday, September 1st 2015, 10:21am

Hey Dduffy,

can u please send me your ticket ID (the first and the last) in a quick PM here in the Forum that i can give it to the CM?

Maybe that can fast forward your problem, but today i think you will get no answer cause of maintenance for the new patch, so i think they have many work in progress.

Thanks
Thanks for the quick response Kurtcobain :) The first one was EMJ-952-42718 sent on 24 August '15. Second one sent was RUT-854-34868 sent on 28 August '15. I'll keep my fingers crossed :thumbsup:

Tuesday, September 1st 2015, 10:24am

Kurtcobain

Professional

i gave it right atm to my CM, keep your fingers crossd maybe that helps a lot :thumbup:
Kurtcobain-Lvl 80-Demo/ Sechmet-Lvl 80 Cleric

KurtCobain - lvl 80 Cleric (LEAGUE)

Monday, September 7th 2015, 2:51pm

Still banned since 24 Aug '15 and STILL no email or any response from Support Service!! I've absolutely no idea why!! My withdrawls are getting unbearable... HELP!!

Monday, September 7th 2015, 6:35pm

account banned;;;;;;

My account is banned from 24 08., and still no answer.
I dont know why is my account banned, still no e-mail.
I made ticket MUQ-704-86398 and
UIT-511-48742 but 15 days nothing...
Comon guys can u do somthing about it,,

ty.. ;(

Monday, September 7th 2015, 10:07pm

Stop cheat, nubs. It's funny to see that many people are ban since the world chat got cristal's spam.

No answer from support ? i dont think cause they always answer the same day.

Tuesday, September 8th 2015, 2:51am

Tuesday, September 8th 2015, 8:16am

What is "cristal's spam"?

when someone world shout he sell crystals at lower rate in some creepy website

Tuesday, September 8th 2015, 8:35am

What is "cristal's spam"?

when someone world shout he sell crystals at lower rate in some creepy website

as the saying goes, if it sounds too good to be true, it usually is!

over 9000 hours in MSPAINT

Tuesday, September 8th 2015, 9:10am

fast support

Comon guys u cant answer for two weeks...what is with customers supports..
u are still fast as usual...

ty :S

Rate this thread