Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

New Perfect Vote To Kick System

Topic says everything. The new system is so awesome that random kicks started. Today I have seen a lot of kicks include me. People kicking undergeared people not AFK's I think main purpose of the vote the kick system is for afk or leechers but our perfect community is decide to be A.hole. This is going to be problem for players like me since we are undergeared etc... also it wont give anyone right to kick undergeared or non-cs players . I'm writing this because people already start to abuse it.
poot poot poot poot poot... POOTIE!! YOU'VE BEEN POOTED!!!

Topic says everything. The new system is so awesome that random kicks started. Today I have seen a lot of kicks include me. People kicking undergeared people not AFK's I think main purpose of the vote the kick system is for afk or leechers but our perfect community is decide to be A.hole. This is going to be problem for players like me since we are undergeared etc... also it wont give anyone right to kick undergeared or non-cs players . I'm writing this because people already start to abuse it.

That means the system is doing it's job as described. If you ask around leechers are mostly under geared people so now they have to gear up or be kicked. So this will make the people that are geared happy while they pvp and you can go gear up so you dont get random kick for being a leecher. New system for kicking people is a great idea and dont need to be changed at all this will keep all afkers and leechers out of the battlegrounds where they dont belong. for the undergeared or non-cs players that feel this is a problem just need to work harder. that my 2 cents.

Sorry but skirmishes are the fastest way to get gold and amalgam that means you have to do them no matter what and I was talking about they are kicking people who try to play even they are undergeared not leechers. If you still think that undergeared player dont belong skirmishes there is nothing to discuss with you. ^^

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Ginko« (wcf.global.shortTimeFormatLocalized)

Beruf: DPSSSSSS!!^^

• Nachricht senden

Sorry but skirmishes are the fastest way to get gold and amalgam that means you have to do them no matter what and I was talking about they are kicking people who try to play even they are undergeared not leechers. If you still think that undergeared player dont belong skirmishes there is nothing to discuss with you. ^^o

totaly agree with you, this new kick system is the perfect allie of big cs'er/well geared players that don't care about their low geared mates.
I wouldn't say that allods is p2w but with this system it's becoming "pay/do something you may don't like (gearing up) before being able to have access to a type of content (pvp)" and this is a huge step in the bad direction imo... :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
This system is a big nerf of my gold farm ability as bg's represents 50% of my dayly gold ;(

Once again, for a f2p game, being non-cs'er friendly is as important as being cs'er friendly

Doesn't that mean the exchange current rate will go back down and not up that good for the coummunity. There other ways to make gold like Goblin ball, Koe, Astral Hunter, among other ways like allods online player says go grind for hours at a certain zone for gold. or you want easy gold just make out a loan. :love:

new voting system is very poorly implemented, and leads to new forms of abuse from the community. banning ungeared players is silly imo, especially when you give ungeared players an incentive to que bg to get gear. its not like bg is such huge gold rewards anyway.

i seen someone with 99k velhru get kicked yesterday and he had top dps.

6.0.3 a new system is coming that adjust stats of undergeared people in battlegrounds. Relatively to current server progress.

• Nachricht senden

6.0.3 a new system is coming that adjust stats of undergeared people in battlegrounds. Relatively to current server progress.

really? lol then no point in gearing if you can be op for free in pvp :P

Senpai

Fortgeschrittener

• »Senpai« wurde gesperrt

Beruf: Allods Nolife

• Nachricht senden

People like you are the reason the kicking of low geared people is happening you leech and expect a lot. GG this game is still a mess and still full of worthless people.
KAPPA

• Nachricht senden

People like you are the reason the kicking of low geared people is happening you leech and expect a lot. GG this game is still a mess and still full of worthless people.

that's funny i'm thinking the exactly same of people like your, when I read posts like yours I really feel like dealing with a rich family's child who has everything he wants and wants to crush all the poorest or "not thinking like him people" for him to leave perfectly in his little bourgeois' life (not saying that's what you are, it's just how i feel when reading these kind of posts, and that's pissing me off :evil: )

reeah19

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: hydropower engineer

• Nachricht senden

this new kick system is the perfect allie of big cs'er/well geared players that don't care about their low geared mates.

Exactly. Especially if you just hit 65. I qued 1st time on my reinc, around 50k gs, so almost full epics, actually doing dmg and healing, guess what? instant kick. Next skirmish a MOD asked if he can afk cuz he's busy. How is that normal? Is ok for a geared person to leech, but is not ok for a new player to participate in a skirmish.

They ban everyone with lvl 3-4 runes, everyone with low gs, some of you say even a geared person gets same treatment lol.

The game isn't the problem, the system should work, but the people that play are the problem. Some of them are lacking common sense. Human stupidity plain and simple.
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

if a lot of weak players come together they can kick the high-gs ones... but the whole thing as i have seen and read here is going crazy, as i feared, kicking just for the lulz, BG is no longer a serious activity

minimum-standard gear (purple) wih 6.3 will not really help in this case since when we get 6.3 most of the top players that like to kick low geared ones will be in teal gear then
and if you are in teal, purple players are no match for you and according to this logic "worthless"

made a reincar
have to do skirmish for batleground prize/ruby
was kicked once just right after the count down was done
i dont know if they consider those trying to get ruby form skirmish
or those people who are trying to get blue gear via skirmish
kinda worried ill be kicked more often

I'm glad they try to balance bg's but still we have some cancer players who kick top dps etc... I thınk they should show who started poll in order to send ticket (i dont think my.com would do anything about it as long as they spend some $$$). Atleast they can get rid of debuff after you get kicked out bg's. ^^

Edit

There is no other way anymore. I will do same thing till all players start crying for fix it. Sick of getting kicked in bg's :cursing: .

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 5 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Ginko« (wcf.global.shortTimeFormatLocalized)

for me its fun to read spam of undergeared people when till last week they were completely useless in bgs and they wait geared people to carry a team.
I think i will agree with Senpai. New vote kick system is just amazing solution for geared people. Cus if you thought we dont remember names of leeching bots that didnt care to queue all the time to just afk before, you are wrong :D
you can make gold with trade route or whatever you call this now, if u need it, and you can buy amalgams from the npc for your gear. simple.
But its also hilarius to see geared people trying to kick each others xD ------------- pathetic.
Yuna
Monsters Inc.
:love:

Its funny to read tour comment too :D But you write too long you should say "i dont care". Well if we come to useless How? i give buff, cc enemy even got some kills. This game is not only for geared for everyone if you want be an a.hole keep doing what you do noone cares :D

Windstorm

Schüler

Beruf: profesional slacker .

• Nachricht senden

I'm not a CS player,i been farming most of my items/gear and i consider i'm geared enough to face a BG.((95k GS) Players that afked in BG's and used it as simple leecing now have a slolution -go astrals with mercs , they are free and some astrals don't use keys ;do amalgam q if you don't have coins etc,everything has a solution here ,not the easiest and i 'd say not the simplest one,but still doabile.Instead to make 5 or 7 reincs just too leech ''daily gold'' go farm KoE or smth else,i've noticed an epic crafted geared reinca actually can do dailies in KoE easely,so no problem .If someone wants to play,will play .As a sugestion-BG's maybe should be set for different lvls of gear and maybe would be ok . I'm happy that i see the BG's now cleared a bit from the afk ppls ,and usually i don't vote kick if i see someone had dome some dmg /heals in that BG,i understand that ppls want to play from different reasons.I was also proposed in one of my BG to be kicked just at end of it -strangely -tho i was active and had the 2nd place as heal Oo. I really hope the allods comunity will use the vote kick sistem wisely ,and don't rly abuse it .Things like that happening as i see.:) Happy gaming all !:)

I am so happy about this, i think it makes my life full like it was the love of my life :) even though some faperinos try to kick me too it still is awesome a.k.a the best implement this game has ever seen. Zero rage after patch is awesome. Thank you for reading and keep on hating.

Sincerely
Celinkakashka

Gwiniel

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

go astrals with mercs , they are free
That's not correct. Mercs still cost nearly 700g per mercenary in astral. I did astral with mercs yesterday.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

go astrals with mercs , they are free
That's not correct. Mercs still cost nearly 700g per mercenary in astral. I did astral with mercs yesterday.
Yeah merc still cost gold. Also Windstorm yeah there is other ways to do it but lets be honest playing bg is the easiest and fastest. I can understand people who stay afk or attack 1 or 2 times they should be kick because they ruin whole bg however people who are geared start to abuse it i saw kicks for lols. Im not hating about new kick system it is good the only downside of it is really easy to abuse.I dont know why people think I'm a hater or something else. I'm try to make this game a bit more equal for everyone. Also i always liked PvP in mmorpgs even if there is better way to get amalgam i would still do bg's with my low GS and there is noone has to right to kick someone else becasue of his GS and thats happen its literally block new players enyoj the game etc.