You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, September 3rd 2015, 3:16pm

Quest Fangs against Magic

Quest "Fangs against Magic" this is for the 7 fragment i need for quest "Seven fragments".
I fail so many times i can not pass this test so many mobs ?
Please if same one give a hint ? thanks.
Jagged crystalline shard of armor the 7 armor if i pass this test.
I am stuck with this quest i remember few time back when i was playing a druid i pass this one.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "peter123gan" (Sep 3rd 2015, 5:08pm)

Thursday, September 3rd 2015, 3:27pm

Kurtcobain

Professional

take the quest, then run forward to check, where begin the moobs to spawn, you will maybe fail this time the quest but now you know where the spawnpoint is and next time you take the quest and slay the mobs at the point they spawn, take all you can get, buff food pots ect

thats the only hint i know to do it
Kurtcobain-Lvl 80-Demo/ Sechmet-Lvl 80 Cleric

KurtCobain - lvl 80 Cleric (LEAGUE)

Thursday, September 3rd 2015, 6:00pm

Tanks

Thanks but no luck, i give up THIS IS NO QUEST IS , ,,,,, to bad for this for beautiful game,
i am thinking to close this account.
At this level with this quest i can not get the armor, the 7 one .
At level 50 higher is a another quest to to pass same as this one when you fight a bunch of mobs very hard.

Thursday, September 3rd 2015, 6:09pm

Kurtcobain

Professional

dont give up plz, tell me what are your faction and what are your class? maybe we can find something more helpfull :!:
Kurtcobain-Lvl 80-Demo/ Sechmet-Lvl 80 Cleric

KurtCobain - lvl 80 Cleric (LEAGUE)

Thursday, September 3rd 2015, 6:53pm

If this is the quest I think it is, I thought they nerfed it so that it was based on number of hits not any amount of damage. I can't recall for certain though. But realistically if you're running into problems you may just need to go back a zone and level, or find some new gear to get it caught up to your level. The resale tabs on vendors will usually have something decent.

Thursday, September 3rd 2015, 8:51pm

new gear
This is basically the only way any one class can fail this quest. Right around the time of this quest if you do not craft your gear you out level your gear you will get from quests. Try to find someone that will craft some for you or level a profession and make it yourself.

Friday, September 4th 2015, 4:53am

dont give up plz, tell me what are your faction and what are your class? maybe we can find something more helpfull :!:

Thanks, i did finished this quest ,this time, with a upgrade weapon.Thank i got the last piece of armor.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "peter123gan" (Sep 4th 2015, 10:13am)