You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, September 4th 2015, 12:44am

Bank account was charged for crystals but I did not receive them.

Today I purchased 25 USD worth of crystals. It took about half an hour for it to appear on my bank account but I did not receive any crystals. I made a support ticket but have yet to receive any responses. I have made purchases before with instant crystal received but this is the first problem I have had doing this. I tried relogging the game. Resetting the game. Nothing is working. Can an administrator or GM please assist me in this matter?

Friday, September 4th 2015, 3:55am

Acronome

Beginner

Where are my crystals and so many others ...

I bought 65$ worth of crystals and yall have clearly taken money form my bank account but it has been days and i haven't seen not one crystal. What is the problem? I submitted a ticket and got no response/.... What is up with such poor Customer service.?

Friday, September 4th 2015, 4:08am

most players typically wait atleast 2 weeks to 30ISH days for a response

over 9000 hours in MSPAINT

Friday, September 4th 2015, 4:28am

Yea...2 days ago i bought 2000 cristals...i paid the 20€ but i dont get the Cristals too!!! So fix it fast pls....

Friday, September 4th 2015, 5:42am

Nandita

Intermediate

Since the patch a top up is working like a strongbox. You may have luck and get the crytals but most player will get nothing useful. But if you try hard enough at the end of the season the one with the most top up trys and highest amount of real money will get a Rang 6 Rhinozeros Mount in cash green. :P

Friday, September 4th 2015, 6:51pm

Then I'll just report this as a fraudulent charge to my bank account. Oh, and by the way My,com when I do that with my credit union then any purchases made through your system with any bank account associated with my credit union will be rejected. So enjoy losing out on not only my business but many others as well.

Friday, September 4th 2015, 7:22pm

Apparently this is a known issue they are working on, but the announcement was only made by the German CM that I can tell.

Per ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER, the announcement is here:

http://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pag…d&threadID=9115

Friday, September 4th 2015, 7:55pm

They can't post these things in english?

Friday, September 4th 2015, 9:22pm

They can't post these things in english?

there you go, english translation made by me:

Hallo zusammen,

wir untersuchen derzeit ein Problem mit verschiedenen Zahlungsmethoden. Diese äußern sich dadurch, dass Geld zwar abgebucht, die entsprechende Ware aber nicht gutgeschrieben wird.
Eure Tickets werden schnellstmöglich bearbeitet und die Sachen gutgeschrieben. Wir empfehlen euch, vorübergehend alternative Zahlungsmethoden wie PayPal oder PaysafeCard zu benutzen.
Ich melde mich, wenn der Fehler behoben ist. Erwartet wird der Fix im Laufe des Tages. Bitte entschuldigt die Unannehmlichkeiten.

Viele Grüße,
Fayne

-------------------------------------------------------
Hello all,

we investigate atm a problem with various payment methods. The problem is that the bankaccount gets charged but the product (BC) does not get delivered.
Your tickets will be cared for ASAP and credits will be rewarded. We recommend alternate paymentmethods like PayPal or PaysafeCard.
I will respond again when the error is fixed. Await the fix during this day. We are sorry for your inconvenience.

Many Greetings,
Fayne
-------------------------------------------------------

post below says

"paysafe does not work too, my ticket is incoming"

#######################

so das a sitenote, its written fix is expected during the day, but its still not fixed it seems as there is no answer
must be something hard/difficult to fix...

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Sep 4th 2015, 9:28pm)

Friday, September 4th 2015, 10:01pm

Paid over $250 and nothing

Guys come on.
I paid over $250 to get nothing? :cursing:
Fix this / send me what I paid for.
I don't get why its soo hard?
I was charged so please send me what I paid for. ;(

Friday, September 4th 2015, 11:03pm

It's happening to A LOT of people. I feel your pain, bro...

Friday, September 4th 2015, 11:05pm

Friday, September 4th 2015, 11:40pm

Hello,

Guys come on.
I paid over $250 to get nothing? :cursing:
Fix this / send me what I paid for.
I don't get why its soo hard?
I was charged so please send me what I paid for. ;(

Please be sure to send a request as soon as possible : http://support.my.com/games/kbPage/10/
As you can read, there's an issue with payment at the moment, they're working on fixing it.

Thank you for the translation AOP.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Saturday, September 5th 2015, 1:34am

derp, why is this not on the front page ? i just spend 6.00 and i havent received anything

Saturday, September 5th 2015, 7:14am

so if i dont see my crystals loaded, do i have to submit a ticket, or is this a problem you guys know are going on and will fix without people bothering you ? people have been complaining since patch, i thought you all would have resolved this by now, or atleast made an official statement in the front page so people can get a heads up

Saturday, September 5th 2015, 11:51am

Hello

so if i dont see my crystals loaded, do i have to submit a ticket
Yes, it's a proof you had something wrong on your account.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Saturday, September 5th 2015, 3:01pm

so if i dont see my crystals loaded, do i have to submit a ticket, or is this a problem you guys know are going on and will fix without people bothering you ? people have been complaining since patch, i thought you all would have resolved this by now, or atleast made an official statement in the front page so people can get a heads up
This is very true, y'all have failed to make any statements in English, as far as I know. That's almost fraudulent. They need to either make a post where everyone can read it or shut down their payment system until it's fixed. It's shameful that they are still taking people's money that are unaware of this matter.

Saturday, September 5th 2015, 3:14pm

i submitted my ticket i believe this is my ticket number MML-842-34321

Quoted

i like many people made a payment on friday, and have not received the crystals that i paid for. i really would like this issue fixed immediately, compensated for my paid crystals, and compensation for the downtime

kthx.

Saturday, September 5th 2015, 3:38pm

Didn't get my crystals

Completed my payment and didn't get my crystals. Sent a ticket. Saw there's a few other threads of people having the same problem today and yesterday. I tried out the loan thing as an experiment the other day and bought about 4 crystals with it, figured that would be simple to pay back later. Looks like the price of getting your Level 5 Patronage thing will be about somewhere close to $35. When I clicked top-up account, it said, "20% of your payment will be used to repay your loan" and strangely it automatically set my price to buy at $35 when the page came up to buy crystals, I guess it just assumed that's what I was buying. I'm not very good at math, but... I don't think 20% of $35.00 is 4 crystals. So as another experiment, I bought 10 cents of crystals. That should have easily covered the 4 or so I bought. It has the option to "repay loan" and apparently won't let me make another loan until I repay the last one (although I was allowed to buy 50 crystals and only bought about 4). So... do you click to "repay the loan" after buying crystals, or does it just randomly steal %20 of whatever you buy even if %20 is NOT the amount you actually owe? I understand interest fees and whatever but...

I never got my crystals, so... I am confused about whether it considered all of them to just be repaying the loan and I'll have to buy more if I actually want to spend something but... I think 10 cents bought 9 crystals, and I really think I only loaned out 4. I can't find any page that says "this is how many you've bought recently/in the past/etc and this is how many you owe on your loan etc" so I have no idea how much exactly I really bought with my loan, or exactly how much I really bought with my 10 cents.

I'm under the impression there's some kind if issue with it all since other people say they haven't got their crystals yet either. Is the loan thing part of a new update? I kind of just thought it was something you could only unlock after a certain level or after spending a certain amount of money and that it was only new for me.

Well, 20% of any payment you make going toward a loan regardless of how much your loan actually is would be completely ludicrous (20% of a hundred bucks is just not the same as 20% of 10 cents), and you can't click to "repay a loan" if it's going to take it out automatically. Thought I would just point out, if you're thinking of buying crystals right now, maybe you should just wait a few days until they get this straightened out. I don't mind losing 10 cents but $35 would have upset me a little.

Saturday, September 5th 2015, 3:59pm

Dont worry support will answer in 2 to 3 weeks

Rate this thread