You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, September 4th 2015, 9:52am

Determination - PvP

Hello warden :D

I've a melee build since patch 6.0, and all my attack stat were focused on Prof and Brut..
But right now determination has changed.."stacks every time you deal damage or healing. It increases you damage dealt and outgoing healing by % per every percent of determination."
Well, I have one question for you skilled...is Determination become the "new Proficiency"? :huh:

Ty for your reply!! :)

Friday, September 4th 2015, 2:21pm

problem is that if you dont go 50% or more its better to have prof and it takes some time to go 50% and higher in pvp

Friday, September 4th 2015, 4:39pm

depents on your playstyle^^ if you are melee and can hit all the time holding 100% deter is no problem^^ but dont completly ditch profi cuz you first have to deal damage so deter can start stacking up^^ atm iam still trying there but in the end it seems iam pushing deter more and more^^ alread 50% of my statpoints are in and seems like i could take even more :D

Saturday, September 5th 2015, 4:19am

depents on your playstyle^^ if you are melee and can hit all the time holding 100% deter is no problem^^ but dont completly ditch profi cuz you first have to deal damage so deter can start stacking up^^ atm iam still trying there but in the end it seems iam pushing deter more and more^^ alread 50% of my statpoints are in and seems like i could take even more :D

if you manage to hold up deter 50% + all the time, ideal would be primary stat deter and secondary prof (special glyphs); this way you would also have your "base" prof you wrote about
(usage of brutality is questionable in pvp due to so many healskills& various barriers etc)

however the soon as you are below 50% you are in a bad position
ccs or fleeing / shielded enemies also make it hard :S

maybe as (melee)warden with outgoing offheals its different, i havent tested this yet as warden

Saturday, September 5th 2015, 9:42am

the heals (well mostly renew in my case) doesnt hold up deter :/ its way too weak especially when you have a low brutality stat

Saturday, September 5th 2015, 11:06pm

Mapz

Trainee

problem is that if you dont go 50% or more its better to have prof and it takes some time to go 50% and higher in pvp

66.7% or more now, not 50%. at 50% u're losind dmg.

Monday, September 7th 2015, 4:22am

66.7% or more now, not 50%. at 50% u're losind dmg.

i just took a look because i cold not believe it... well, thats horrible...
one cc and dmg is f**** up :thumbdown:

so my personal verdict: in most cases determinaton is NOT worth taking at all :pinch: