You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, September 6th 2015, 6:32pm

P2p leveling :D ?

If i chose p2p do i then still need to lvl the whole way or is there some legal way to get a max lvl instant

I'm new in allods online :D !

Sunday, September 6th 2015, 6:49pm

No, there isn't a way to level instant.

It's 30% more experience gained here than on f2p server so you only need to grind a little in Coba and in Yazes, not sure how it is with marks of fate now, if you use them on "collect" quests, might be you won't have to grind at all.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dala" (Sep 6th 2015, 6:55pm)

Sunday, September 6th 2015, 6:55pm

So how long time does it take from 1 to 65 on p2p :)

Sunday, September 6th 2015, 7:11pm

So how long time does it take from 1 to 65 on p2p :)

That depends how efficient you do everything.

Back in the days where marks of fate (instant quest completion for chosen quests) didn't exist and there was no fast mounts to have at low levels really focused people reached 55 (it was the cap then) in like 6-7 days.

If there's lucky moments for exp you can probably level 1-65 in like 2-3 days, it's really huge overkill exp-wise on this server.

Sunday, September 6th 2015, 7:25pm

Tuesday, September 15th 2015, 12:49am

I'm new as well. I read the thread on p2p v f2p server choice, but still trying to decide. I will try the f2p out first just to get a feel for the game.

What is the population like on the p2p server? Are there lots of new players/low level characters leveling up now? How easy is it to find groups for mid level content? How is faction balance for pvp?

Thanks.

Tuesday, September 15th 2015, 10:55am

How easy is it to find groups for mid level content? How is faction balance for pvp?

For mid level content you don't look for groups. You ask high level for help if it's outdoors, if it's instance you use mercs.
I am sure this how it is on f2p as well.

There's like no pvp before max level at all. At max level it doesn't look like there's any serious imbalances.

Also, you might want to wait till they fix the micro freezes (yes they happen on p2p too), the only part of the game they very seriously affect is main land, and that's where you are pretty much all the time before max level.

Wednesday, September 16th 2015, 7:54am

I'm new as well. I read the thread on p2p v f2p server choice, but still trying to decide. I will try the f2p out first just to get a feel for the game.

What is the population like on the p2p server? Are there lots of new players/low level characters leveling up now? How easy is it to find groups for mid level content? How is faction balance for pvp?

Thanks.

this game is all about playing with other players/against other players for me (otherwise why do you need to play online? lolz)

that means:

1. when u lvl up there r alot like u in ur lvling guild and u can travel/learn togheter.

2. if u want to pvp in mid lvl in Asee Teph its more then possible and u'll find alot of opponents.

3. when u want to pvp at end lvl, u sign battle ground and it instantly pop up no matter what ur time zone.

4. if u want to social with new ppl (and not just small, constant group) and pve with them/pvp against them.

5. if u want to go to astral, farm glyphs with ppls etc' u can find group pretty quick and not look for group all day.

if all those things important to u, join the f2p server.

Thanks