You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, September 7th 2015, 8:01am

crafted off hand vs. astral one

I still got crafted epic shield (and few others) and i'm thinking if i should leave it for last or promote upgrading it.

the reason is that it have kind of bug: while crafted got full stat on it, astral shield got only defense glyph. so its alittle bit of vigor and defense against a huge stat increase. btw, maybe it worth keeping it for pve even if u got enchanted leggy shield ?( ?

Monday, September 7th 2015, 11:27am

can you post its stats? but i guess crafted one has worthless stats like anger or somthing, and the defensive values are worse also
so astralthing is better once its purple for sure

also it seems vigor > prof / brut / deter as long as the difference is not really big

Wednesday, September 9th 2015, 12:27pm

when i got time to the forum i can't see my toon, or otherwise i wont have time for the forum :)

anyway, i cant remember the stat on my shield so it might have abit of useless stats on it but any offensive/special stat are better then none.